Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 3
For the men: What is a submissive woman to you? How do you define submissive women? Please, I would like to knowPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Submissiveness only matters sexually. I find the more a woman takes care of my needs (and wants to do so - not doing so because she thinks she has to), the more I want to take care of her every need. I've had 2 (sexually) submissive women and it was quite amazing.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 11
view profile
History
For the men: What is a submissive woman to you? How do you define submissive women? Please, I would like to know
Posted: 5/24/2009 1:29:13 PM
Regardless of whether or not you are referring to sexual submission or not, you aren't going to get the same answer from everyone. Everyone will have a different understanding or working definition. You might get similar responses eventually if you sample enough people.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 18
For the men: What is a submissive woman to you? How do you define submissive women? Please, I would like to know
Posted: 5/24/2009 10:58:32 PM
Dominant/Submissive is a very subjective area. I'm not sure if you'll get a "general" consenses. Once you leave the Vanilla World generalities are few and far between.
I know people that live it 24/7, while others maght go there on birthdays and aniversaries. Some folks look at being submissive as simply letting their partner take the lead while others like their partners to be truely agressive and domineering..
I prefer a sexually dominant woman, but the rest of the relationship to be an equality thing. (and I don't mind giving a good spanking if the lady deserves and WANTS one!)
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:26:36 AM
i dont claim to be an expert,but as you can see,im in it for fun,exploration and ,yeah some naughtiness.Ive had some great experiences dabbling as well.But what gave me insight ,is that ,awhile back when i first got online,i let an older woman talk me into being her sub>HEY im adventurous like that!now i wasnt gonna lick her feet or do her dishes..we had agreements about how things would go.But what was great about it was she "freed" me to do some things,i otherwise may never have done/tried...if that makes sense.So i try to pass that on,and have a good time with it.
 mcwr
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/8/2009 7:54:26 PM
To me? I would think of a submissive woman as someone who is overly anxious to please me. I have never dealt with somone like that, because I am attracted to women I can respect.
 srb272007
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/8/2009 8:12:00 PM
someone who does what i say no questions asked

and it matters soooo much more than sexually because when i'm done and needing that sandwich i dont want to have to tell her twice lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >