Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 trailgirl
Msg: 56
why do a$$ holes always get the good girls?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ignore that response, unless that's what you're looking for...(sorry to the poster, but it's not in line with my line of thinking. Which is okay, because forums should be about differing opinions)

Yes, I agree there are "nice guy" threads ad naseum, but the poster above that spoke about a spine is pretty spot on with what women are looking for in a man. We want a man that can be a man, friend, lover, but never a doormat. Some women do things to test for the doormat (I don't) but then, some men put themselves in that role.

Simply put, know what it is you want, what you don't want, and proceed from there.
 DocElffington
Msg: 57
view profile
History
why do a$$ holes always get the good girls?
Posted: 6/3/2009 12:37:46 AM
I dunno.

I got a kick out of msg 62 though.

Deep down, I KNEW it had to be that!
 sbm4fun
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2009 3:50:21 AM

By "b!itches" I don't mean women who are truly independent in many ways, like to have a man around for companionship, fun and sex, not to be a handyman or get the gas tank filled, and are very nice people. I mean women who treat men badly, seem to walk all over them, are in total control of the relationship and are generally nasty. The ones I've known in my lifetime aren't particularly gorgeous, they don't have drop-dead figures, always seem to have a dissatisfied, ugly expression on their faces and act like their sh!t don't stink.

What's the big attraction there for a man? Why someone wouldn't want to be with a pleasant, easy-going person - not a doormat, of course - is beyond my understanding.

I think alot of this is guys dating out of their league.
if a guy is 6-7 usually attracts 7-8's but by some act of god(or satan) manages to attract a 9-10 he knows the odd's of attracting another 9 or 10 is about the same as hitting the lotto so he will put up with major crap so as not to loose her, I know because i have played that game in the past, so I got off that ride years ago.
 GoofBall311
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/4/2009 4:06:53 PM
I'm an A-hole, and I steal girls from nice guys just to piss them off. Muhahaha!!!
 DocElffington
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2009 11:02:02 PM
Because women have issues and it's upto us men to show them the error of their ways.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

mwezi
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/11/2009 12:22:56 PM
There is medulla oblangata in the brain. Women have larger than men so they are emotionally attached with a$$ hole guys who are usually emotionally ready but non-commital.
They just play with women's emotion.
 Glenoran1
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/11/2009 12:59:47 PM
Well, I have noticed that often ladies I know are attracted to the outside-the-box badboy or maverick types. I'm not at all; just seeing them makes my hackles rise, though I try to keep it from showing.

As to why women are often drawn to them (and the reverse is true, too; men often go for the 'wild thing' type of women), my theory is as follows:

If a woman has always been good, followed society's rules of conduct, etc., she may feel too controlled, and depending on her age, feel that life is passing her by and she's never kicked up her heels, etc. Along comes a guy who seems to be having a great time while thumbing his nose at everything she was taught to believe in. The attraction would be less for the person than the lifestyle, freedom and adventure he represents, I would think. But still, if she was at the time having second thoughts about her life, she'd probably be ripe for that kind of a guy, especially if he was charismatic (which they generally are).

Does this make sense to you fellows, or do you think I'm way off base?
 privat33r
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2009 3:37:36 PM
I'm not complaining, of course great chicks like thinking I'm an a**hole.
 DocElffington
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2009 9:47:51 AM
The "good girls" apparently like to get sh!t on!

Isn't that the obvious answer??

Ya don't stick a finger in a rectum and expect to NOT see brown!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >