Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 thebigslim
Msg: 58
view profile
History
How to you get your man to like giving oral sexPage 2 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
When in doubt, you can smear yourself with honey or something along those lines, provided that you don't get a case of.... I believe the term is Thrush (someone correct me if I am wrong on this one) Or you can always use flavored lube, I figure if you are gonna eat something.... might as well enjoy it to its fullest!
 lonelyman154
Msg: 59
view profile
History
How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 5/25/2009 11:36:38 PM
I like giving and receiving to me that's the best part of forplay
 Sincere__friend
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/26/2009 4:11:08 AM
Well general rule of thumb if it smells like fish it's a dish and if it smells like cologne leave it alone . I have tasted good sweet **** and not so good . I have went down there pulled the lips apart getting ready to do some serious licking when I noticed some white crusty stuff which was a total turn off . Make sure it is clean . I have also tasted some sweet stuff . clean it finger it stick your finger in his mouth if you suck on him after he has been in you and you tongue kiss him it is close to being the same as him so maybe that will work you need some one who will go the extra mile a true bonified and certified muff diving **** eater .
 867love
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/26/2009 4:37:34 AM
most red blooded men love getting down and dirty with a clean pussy, -if he isn't giving her the attention she deserves, -you might want to make sure she smells, looks and tastes presentable.
two ideas that should intrigue him into going for it:
-shave your kitty
-get him drunk
(if he still cant figure it out or has no interest -dump his ass)

niky_05
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/26/2009 11:40:38 AM
In my opnion i dont hink you can make a guy do it. They have to be confortable or you have to sexually appealing top the man for him to do it...but then again i can be wrong because in some cased a woman can be forced and some man are the same way..so bottom line is it depends on the man that your with..
 LovinLife_01
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/26/2009 11:47:54 AM

But geesh...its not like you have to take an SOS pad to it...

Yeah! What she said!

IMO: If, I know "its" clean, and daisy fresh....and he still ain't going diving...then we have a serious problem! But, I don't want him to feel like he "has" too...I want him to want to.

Also, turnabout is fair play...he better be "daisy fresh" as well!
 evad77
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/26/2009 12:22:18 PM
Just ask him.I've never had a problem with my gf,either giving or receiving.What guy doesn't like it down there?
 swingpup
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2009 1:45:15 PM
If you keep it clean, (stink free..LOL, a well washed ass is also a big plus) shaved and you're a "must do" or even a "will do" your partner(s) should totally devour your love mound.

Don't cover any scent with perfumes, if it needs adjustment go see a Gyno. Remember, a few men won't eat or appreciate a delicious steak, therefore a few may simply not appreciate your deliciousness. I know I dislike salads.
 Mexico Joe
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/26/2009 4:18:02 PM
If it's good...I'm ALL IN...I love to get it all nice and wet and ready for the real fun...
Something about performing oral on a woman?? turns me on from START 2 FINSIH!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TASTY!!!
 rockondon
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2009 5:40:20 PM
You could try putting a small flat-screen TV on your belly.
 sol20051
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/26/2009 7:02:17 PM
Love the TV Idea, I could see it done on Mad TV. PIMP MY P***Y
 Mexico Joe
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/27/2009 3:54:09 PM
I cant speak 4 other men...just keep it clean...and its breakfast luch and f-ing dinner...lol... ...guess I have a thing 4 the action duh
 Lup
Msg: 76
Posted: 5/27/2009 6:49:12 PM
How about if you get a bottle of wine, with some soft music, and you say.. um... lets play a game. Lick wherever my right hand is on... Start with you neck.. then his turn.. then place it on your shoulder.. then his turn.. then place it on ur breast, then his turn... when u see that he is getting really excited.. then place it your final destination.. if he refuses, drop him!
 LovinLife_01
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/28/2009 5:06:01 AM

Dude I am down with shave the kiddy but getting drunk tipsy yes but not drunk I fell asleep giving oral while drunk

OMG! THAT IS CLASSIC!

Did have a friend tell me once her hubby went to asleep while giving. She didn't see the humor in it at all... Oh, but I did!
 IPSCdude
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2009 7:11:18 AM
OP:

I concur with S.N.Marin. Lots of men won't go downtown, because they want to protect themselves from and/or spreading STDs.
 sandra19
Msg: 86
Posted: 5/28/2009 9:39:28 AM
u push his head down there and if he doesnt wanna do it still....then get hand cuffs ..tie him up and force ur **** onto his face ...smother him till he does it hahah

or dump him for the next guy..that will eat u out for sure....A lot of men love it
y lose time with a selfish prick?? haha
 Mexico Joe
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/28/2009 12:10:07 PM
Easy.. tell him he cant have desert if he doesnt eat the main dish....

Most enjoy it!! some dont...I like to keep practicing...I think its alot of fun...
of course there are different tastes as well...I know I like Wendy's better than McDonald's!!! lol

hasegawa1011
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/28/2009 1:49:38 PM
I am the kind of guy that as long as you are clean , that's all the reason I need...
 oldfashioned57
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/28/2009 2:15:08 PM
If a man doesn't like giving oral to his woman, I think he must have been involved with a nasty woman. (not dirty minded nasty,,,just dirty). I personally love giving my woman oral. That's why I cut my hair short, soit doesn't get pulled out.
 Channybeans
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/28/2009 2:55:19 PM
HONESTLY.....Yes some things just arent for some people, talking about it helps a lot. But sometimes that justs not suffiecent.....SO in the name of equal pleasure and general satisfation on a whole, Ive always gone with one simple rule to make things work smoothly. Which is: "I Will Do ANYTHING, as long as your willing to Reciprocate" SO you wont give oral neithier will I and that goes for everything. I have participated in acts of a sexual nature that at times were not highly pleasing to me, but htey provided that pleasure for my partner so I was happy to participate knowing that my partner would be willing to do the same. People who claim selfish sexual pleasure are not worth anyones times. I believe pleasure should be a two way street and in no way should there be rules in place to limit that potential(yes I relieze the hypocriacy in this statement) but if a partner isnt willing to do whats needed or asked to see that their lover recieves the satistfaction they require why should I go to the same length only to be left in the dark reeaching for my own sexual gratification????

It may sound a bit childish, but I find its also a great way to break your sexual barriers to new things together as well as on your own. Its important to open your mind up to all the possiblities that pleasure can provide.
FREE YOUR MIND AND THE REST WILL FOLLOW

PhEx
 privat33r
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2009 6:49:02 PM
Those of us into it can't be pushed away. Best not to add details.
The question isn't that but how do you drag in the reluctant? Guys are trainable. Get a brazilian wax, coconut lotion - maybe something like macDonalds toys he can discover.
 VeroNearU32960
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2009 2:46:05 AM
Both men and women at least keep your privates CLEAN, sweet and ready is a good start. My experience is that to many women somehow aren't aware they often have a stronger odor then they realize. At least the "finger and sniff" before going down helps.
 19Chris86
Msg: 103
Posted: 5/29/2009 9:14:44 AM
I only read through the first pagesof posts so I apologize if this has already been said.

I am one of those that enjoy doing this even if not asked to do, I do it for myself and for my own pleasure (sorry laddies ;) ) A lot of women are orally stimulated and if you can get them to have their first orgasim of the night via mouth it just makes your job a little easier down the road. But back to the subject.

A big portion is smell, and as we all know from eating, if it doesn't smell good chances are we won't give it a try. There are foods out there that will make your fluids taste better such as strawberries and pineapples.

On the flip side there are foods that will make it taste kinda pungent, such as spicy foods and Alcohol.

And the #1 factor would be cleanliness. If your out all night clubbing chances are your working up a sweat and you won't be taking a shower before you do your deed.
 luv2lick70
Msg: 105
Posted: 5/29/2009 12:22:06 PM
That is sad to hear, really. I think there is nothing better than the look on a woman's face when you are eating her out and her eyes are glassy and she's moaning and squirming and grabbin your head and trying to practically pull you into her ****. I get off on that more than anything and there's nothing i'd rather do.
 LuvLik
Msg: 106
Posted: 5/29/2009 1:25:18 PM
As for me I really enjoy doing it, and I think naturally most men love to do it, but from the men I've come across who don't like it, it is usually because it's considered disgusting or unmanly in their social circle or they have had a bad experience with a hygiene issue.

To get your man past that assure him that it's clean and make him feel like it's a treat for you and it would be a nice present to do that for you. If you can convince him of those two things he should be willing to try it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >