Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 tronvillain
Msg: 108
How to you get your man to like giving oral sexPage 3 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Hmmm... I don't actually have an answer for the initial question. *thinks* Well, I suppose you could always point out the power and satisfaction possible in making a woman enjoy herself, as well as potentially getting her really wound up for whatever comes later. Of course, par tof that is dependent on how responsive you are to oral sex - just lying there silently is not the way to get a man to enjoy himself.
 whytwater
Msg: 110
How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 5/30/2009 6:22:50 AM

Get a t-shirt that says "lick me".

Visualizing huge crowds following her everywhere like that cell phone commercial with the "network" following the guy everywhere. LOL!
 jd320jd
Msg: 111
Posted: 5/30/2009 1:12:55 PM
I cannot imagine not wanting to give my woman oral sex. To me it's a privilege and a duty to pleasure her in this most intimate of ways. And, it tastes so good. How could I not want to do it? Unimaginable!
 alber888
Msg: 112
Posted: 5/30/2009 1:55:33 PM
I love to give.......and I love to recieve.......and I will NOT do without either in a relationship.
 Keiper7
Msg: 113
Posted: 5/30/2009 1:56:10 PM
Personally, I enjoy going down on a woman, but I have found some to have such a bad taste it was almost unbearable. It wasnt a cleanliness issue, so it must have been either their diet or body chemistry.

To answer your question, just ask him to do it. Open communication is important in every aspect of a relationship.
 chubbyguy420
Msg: 115
Posted: 5/30/2009 3:04:11 PM
Must not be all guys. Personaly I love going down on girls more then getting a head myself... although I do like head too lol.
 chubbyguy420
Msg: 116
Posted: 5/30/2009 3:07:32 PM
Ok so this guy is going down on this chick and he starts picking through her pubic hair and finds a chunk of corn picks it out whatever and so he starts licking her and then he finds a carrot and some beans and hes like what the hell " are you sick or something" she says "no but the last guy was"
 logs2bcut
Msg: 117
Posted: 5/30/2009 5:27:10 PM
you come to idaho and then i can lick, suck, and generally eat you up all night
 GQSunset
Msg: 118
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:24:15 PM
The biggest fear for men preventing them from giving oral sex is that in some cases women just don't clean themselves very well, oh yeah they think it's clean but you have to get into every nook and cranny of that english muffin with a loofa sponge to MAKE sure it's clean and fresh. The other reason is that most men don't know how to give oral sex they never learned and so don't want to be rejected for giving bad oral sex, pour some sugar on it and teach him how to do it the right way!
 kudusice
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:36:24 PM
sorry for the past,but think about the future i think basically u have to be upfront with the guy,guys should know and again know that if u want satisfaction let the woman cum ,eat the **** good ,it makes them fell good and thrust me they will return it back the same ,do unto others as u yourself want to be done to you
thanks
 clito
Msg: 121
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:38:34 PM
no 1 bby sure got that RIGHT! I wass in a marriage where my ex used to LOVE being eaten and would practically jump on me afterwards for intercourse-but give me a good oral session?-NO WAY!!! So the choice was obvious-get what I needed elsewhwhere!
 clito
Msg: 122
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:41:06 PM
One suggestion: try sliding into heels, a garter belt and black stockings and bending over with your slit open-any guy in his right mind could NEVER resist!
 Jimmyrnbr
Msg: 123
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:37:53 PM
Shave it clean, keep it clean. Make it presentable and then, maybe add some things that would make it more inviting or tasty. Talk about how wonderful it will make you feel to your lover. Make it enticing in that way. Good luck finding someone that relishes giving it (like me).
 flashpoint99
Msg: 128
Posted: 6/1/2009 4:07:03 PM
In my experience men either hate it or love it. You can't "get" someone to like something they are disinclined to do. It's like him trying to get you to "like" taking it in the ***. But man, oh man... the men who DO like it are generally MASTERS at it. They know how to listen to a woman, how to interpret the way her body moves, and not for nothing, but men over 50 don't need a damned GPS to find everything!
 rockondon
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:48:53 PM
Tell him that the neighbor volunteered to give you oral if your bf won't.
 GoofBall311
Msg: 135
Posted: 6/4/2009 5:29:27 AM
You can't really "get" a man to do anything he doesn't already do. Either he likes eating ****, or he doesn't. If that is important to you, drop the dude and find a dude that likes it. I love it!!
 dr TGonzo
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2009 5:49:19 AM
ya know you're kinda smart askin here, I mean you have not put him in the awkward position of you asking him, and him saying he is not into it or something. I mean honestly how to hell would you answer that in a way no one gets hurt? I dunno. I do not think one can help what they like, maybe push him over the edge. see if he goes there. I have been with women who wanted to go places I never ever will. just not my bag.
T
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 138
Posted: 6/4/2009 8:23:57 AM
OP, there is the possibility that these men you are talking about DO eat at the Y, and even enjoy it. It may just depend upon the woman they are with. I love going down on my woman, but I'm not the type of guy that will sleep with a woman I'm not really attracted to (just to keep from using my hand). Chances are, they will let you go down on them, but won't return the favor because they aren't that into you. Just like some women won't perform oral for one guy, but will for another.

There is the cleanliness issue, too. People have differing ideas of what is clean. Some women feel that if they take a shower every day, it's good enough. Others won't let you get near it unless they make a quick trip to freshen up. I prefer the latter. Though I have been with the former, and they were clean enough. If they hadn't been, I would have been once and gone (and that once would not have included oral). It's not my job to teach a grown woman personal hygiene. (And yes, I know... Guys need to keep it clean, too.)
 ted61
Msg: 141
Posted: 6/5/2009 7:05:01 AM
Malestrome is fairly right on with his replys. Too many insecure men and uneducated women shout all the "proper" things they think they are supposed to say about women's genitals. Some women say a vagina is "self cleaning." It cleans by generating mucus. (snot) Are you insecure guys cool about licking out a woman's nose? The vulva is warm, moist and kept in the dark. An ideal bacteria breeding ground. Just like armpits are "natural," armpits and vulvas need deoderants. Thats why drugstores are filled with feminine deoderants. And to the women who badmouth uncircumscised men as smelly, etc.
do you even know YOU have a foreskin on your clit? So all the things you say about men having stinky smegma, etc, apply MORE to you since it is in that warm, moist bacteria pit, constantly being bathed in deteriorating mucus. This is not a put down of women. This is medical FACT. Ladies, if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones.
 JstAnthrLonelyGirl
Msg: 148
Posted: 6/10/2009 9:45:48 PM
Communication... communication... communication. There's nothing wrong with asking for what you like, and if he doesn't like to give it to you for a reason, chances are you'll find out why. Maybe he thinks that it's not something your interested in. Maybe he's not experienced or he's unsure, or maybe he's just not into it; not all guys are.
 aswimmer
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2009 7:07:40 AM
Well,

I would reduce the amount of time you spend pleasing him until he starts reciprocating. Of course this is after you ask him kindly to go down on you. If he does not seem like he wants to ask him why he does not like to do it. There are many reasons why a guy might not like to do it. I for one love it and can't get enough. I like it for two basic reasons. 1. I love to please my partner and 2. I really like the the whole act and wish more women would not feel so nervous when I do it early in the relationship.
 ted61
Msg: 153
Posted: 6/11/2009 11:04:06 AM
No, I meant the vulva. The vulva is comprised of the outer labia, the inner labia, the clit with its foreskin. (yes ladies, you have a foreskin) These external parts are folded and convoluted and exposed to the outside contaminants and bacteria from the close proximity to the anus. The folds in the vulva are where the odors develop. A healthy vagina is slightly acid on the PH scale which inhibits bacteria, and relatively odor free until the secretions "marinate" in the warm and moist tissue folds of the vulva.
 Russ s
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2009 11:14:33 AM
Just ask me i love giving it to a women
 VeroNearU32960
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2009 7:07:56 AM
Like I said here earlier here. Keep your private parts clean and ready and MOST people of the opposite sex will be more then happy to provide this pleasurable experience for their partner.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >