Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 youre cowboy
Msg: 160
How to you get your man to like giving oral sexPage 4 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Oral sex & pleasing a lady. I strongly believe that pleasing a lady is the reason I so enjoy oral sex. Being a man I will have a a orgasm thats a fact, but ladies need that extra attention & looking up & seeing thier eyes rolling up in the back of thier head grabbing the back of your head or the sheets & screaming is why I enjoy the art of oral sex. Just knowing that a lady is on the brink of passing out is ohhhhh so worth it. So ladies keep that sweetness trimed & keep smiling, I just may be coming to a area near you soon. The bassaholic
 oldman464
Msg: 163
How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 6/26/2009 5:23:33 AM
I think if a woman takes time to give the man oral sex he should give back i know if my wife would give me oral sex i would love to give it back to ten times fold
 howtosurvivechaos.com
Msg: 166
Posted: 12/15/2009 8:39:49 AM
Women,
The natural scent is a big turn-on. If you don't care for the person's natural scent, their pheronones, you probably shouldn't be together anyway. Avoid using chemicals or fragrances. Also, you need to be healthy. A stinky **** is a sign of a health problem. To mask it with a fragrance makes it really gross. Some men don't take hints well and you may have to ask him if he'd "lick the kitty."
 Ependa
Msg: 167
Posted: 12/15/2009 8:53:55 AM
hmm...well since you already have chosen your man (or I'd say find someone with similar attitudes on sex)..talk to him, introduce 69, grill some pineapple,always be uber clean..maybe shave...not that hard, if he doesn't like though, he doesn't. He may not feel confident about it..that's where the talking comes in.
 Cherish Luv
Msg: 168
Posted: 12/15/2009 8:54:29 AM
The most intense orgasm most women have is by oral sex given her. There are men, as there are women, who don't like oral sex and do it just to please the other. However, there is no comparison between a man who just 'does it' than the man who truly enjoys bringing a woman great pleasure and spends his time in foreplay bringing her again and again.
 damassteel
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2009 6:27:04 PM

The natural scent is a big turn-on. If you don't care for the person's natural scent, their pheronones, you probably shouldn't be together anyway. Avoid using chemicals or fragrances. Also, you need to be healthy. A stinky **** is a sign of a health problem. To mask it with a fragrance makes it really gross.

The scent thing is key. He may not like the way you, or any kitty smells for that matter. NOTHING you can do about it.
He may have gotten some negative images growing up concerning oral sex....that it was "dirty","deviant"...these are pretty strong anchors in the psyche.
It could be something like having seen a pair of soiled panties in the laundry with the crotch all gunked up, I can imagine that happening AND imagine it putting someone with an already sensitive constitution quite off. Let's face it it's an aquired taste; one some may never aquire, and they WILL have their reasons; just like women who think the taste and smell of semen is nasty. There's not much you can do about it. C'est la vie.
 Nerdhead26
Msg: 173
Posted: 12/15/2009 7:28:16 PM
go to the sex store and get some delicious flavored lubricant.
get a variety of flavors to make it more fun. it safe and it will make you taste absolutely amazing to him.
 Mr.Versatility
Msg: 174
Posted: 12/16/2009 5:58:19 AM
If you want to increase the chances of your man going down on you, by some sexy langerie and make sure to be extra clean and fresh down there..... oh ya and dont forget to return the favor or even do him a favor first...We usually respond to that..
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:29:24 AM
a) Hide his beer.

b) Douche with beer.

c) Offer him a beer chaser for good "behavior."
 breeheel
Msg: 177
Posted: 12/16/2009 7:09:26 PM
watch your diet, eat healthy foods try avoid red meats.
trim your kitty nice, stay squeaky clean,
when he does go down on you give him feedback and let him hear you enjoying his efforts,
guide him as to how you like it.
get a pedicure and have him start at your toes.
try being a bit dominant in roleplay games.
ask him how you could make cunnilingus nicer for him too.
but ask, guide and let him know how much he is pleasuring you.
 whytwater
Msg: 178
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:37:14 AM
There's a great song by David Lee Murphy, about wanting to have "a woman like that" just once, . . . . or twice.
Just do what you need to do to get him to do ya, just once, maybe twice, and when he does, show him what it does for you, writhe, thrust, squirm, moan, hold his head, and by all means, cum for him. If that leaves him cold, and he's not thereafter looking for opportunities to "head" ya, go back to the beginning and choose another lover, cuz that fruit ain't ripe yet. Lol
 DaSparkling1
Msg: 179
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:53:19 AM
I dont know how to get someone to like it, I think a man has to like the concept of it from when it is first introduced. If a man doesnt like it the first time, odds are he is not going to like it at any other point in his life.
 MsMicki
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 12/17/2009 2:56:14 PM
I disagree that a man can not learn to like it.
There are plenty here, and in my real life, that have stated their first couple times when they were young wasn't exactly a huge turn on for them.
It is when a man learns that pleasure can be derived from giving pleasure that it usually turns around.
 whytwater
Msg: 183
Posted: 12/17/2009 4:55:24 PM

Keep a can of Redi Whip and beer on the bed stand

An aerosol whipped cream?!! LOL! That's for snorting- the nitrous oxide that powers the fluffiness. Mustn't shake the can beforehand, though. <---- What he'll be doin' if he inhales. lol
 Puertorique
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2009 1:00:48 AM
WOW. Im a guy who loves to give oral to a lady. It's a mutual thing. I figure if I like getting oral she would also. The better I do it, the better she does it. I do not see how a man would not want to go to work on his lady and taste her and make her feel great. But hey to each their own I guess. I also know some ladies dont like to do oral or swallow so I guess the same applies.
 KeyofLife05
Msg: 186
Posted: 12/19/2009 7:58:22 PM
I only read the first three pages, but I had to stop & comment about my incredulity that some men don't LOVE it (as I do). It is (to me) the MOST intimate thing that a couple shares. It is pleasurable in all ways. (Giving, I mean.) It's the best.
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 187
Posted: 12/20/2009 1:26:51 AM
How can a guy NOT like Cunni-...?
It's one of the best things in Life...!!
Tell me that I'd never have that honor again, and I'd be dead before the computer could process...
'Log Off' / Shut Down'
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 189
Posted: 12/22/2009 9:10:59 PM
^^^Agreed!!^^^
I wouldn't complain with 6 or 8 sessions a day....if she likes it that often!!
Any _REAL MAN_ Likes it...!!!
Make it part of the 'dating procedure'...A S K !
It's one of the Finest pleasures In Life...!!!
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 190
Posted: 11/11/2010 5:57:55 PM
i like giving oral sex to a woman.a few women i've dated in the past didn't like receiving or giving oral sex.

i'm open minded sexually and i have tried alot of different things sexually with women.some of which has been very kinky and erotic.so giving oral to me is pretty vanilla to me.
 bilby886
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2010 4:47:12 AM
you could:-

1_
apply edible undies or edible flavoured lube - problem they're usually those fake candy mango/strawberry/cherry/chocolate flavours. - much prefer steak dianne/flounder/stroganoff/goulash ...you know... something more hearty.

2_
see the other section on flogging...whack him and play with him until that manbiatch begs for it!

3_
Tie the basterd down sit on his face and intermittently pinch and pull his nose!
repeat dosage until condition clears and there begins to develop a distinct affinity for oral sex on you.

4_
"Sack the lazy C@#T!",.........thats what my sister said she did anyway.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 192
Posted: 11/12/2010 9:08:24 AM
Half the time I have to stop doing to avoid creaming right there on the sheets. I get myself so worked up while doing it...

There's no way to "make" a guy like it. Just be clean and try not to squeeze the brains out of his head with your thighs if he's doing a really good job, and he'll be back for more.
Promise.
 thechee
Msg: 193
Posted: 11/12/2010 10:01:01 AM
He doesn't have to like it, he just HAS to do it, lol. Just sayin'.
 bilby886
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2010 10:09:58 AM
Maties! down under here
If you don't muff dive then your partner will shut shop like chinatown on spring holiday!
You'll be with the catholics....gettin' nun'
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 195
Posted: 11/12/2010 1:01:16 PM
I find it HILARIOUS reading this thread considering there's a thread about men having to deal with not getting blowjobs....and the advice is soooo blatantly different.

Whereas this case the guy is the loser/bad one, for not wanting to go down, and you have people saying he should just do it etc....on the flip side in the no bjs thread you have the opposite.

Some people like apples, some people like oranges, some people like both some like neither....SAME THING FOR ORAL SEX....

you're not going to make them like....and as someone said...even if you did get it from someone who didn't like it...it would probably SUCK.

Guys come on we've all gotten head from at least ONE girl who didn't particularly like it...it was crappym I imagine it would be much the same for women.
 bilby886
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2010 3:41:47 PM
I agree some like apples and others like oranges, and they are great too!
but I like to eat P|_|$$Y ...yeay!
I can spend hours in and around a partners P|_|$$Y.
sometimes deliberately not using the assistance of fingers, just sliding and flicking my tongue up and down round and round,darting here and there, sucking on the lips and gently pulling them, flicking the clitoris directly or indirectly, as the passion builds and she pushes her venus playground into my face I apply suction, My hands play your nippples -gently but firmly, you reach the threshold "the dam breaks" I squeeze a little harder, my tongue works over time in and around your clit and inner labia as you drown me in your sweet nectar I feel your body shake. I don't stop until you stay stop for the third time.
afterward a light all over body rub to bring you down to earth.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >