Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arwen52
Msg: 197
view profile
History
How to you get your man to like giving oral sexPage 5 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I don't know if you can get someone to *like* oral sex, male or female. What you may be able to do is to encourage them to relax, get comfortable with your and their body, with your and their sexuality.

I'm all for getting and giving, both. I wouldn't want to stay with someone who wasn't.
 OpenItAndIFillIt
Msg: 198
view profile
History
How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 11/15/2010 7:43:49 AM
Arwen, you are close. To get a person to enjoy something, they need to associate the act with pleasure.

A key way is positive reinforcement. As he goes down, make noises like you are feeling really good. When he does something right, tell him, "Wow, you are doing it right." etc.

When he does somethign incorrectly, encourage him and say, "Try doing this..." and offer something else to try. He may still do that wrong thing, thinking it worked, but the absence of positive feedback will cause him to do that less and less. Reserve negative feedback for things that could injure you, like maybe he tried biting, by explaining that you are sensitive and he needs to be careful.

Also, make sure you are clean and tasty. One woman I was with tasted like rubbing alcohol. She thought she needed to be clean so much that she used some clinical cleaner (she was a nurse). Use sexual oils that taste good.

Once he finishes, give him whatever sexual pleasure he likes best. Initially, he may not bring you to orgasm, but encourage him as he learns to bring you to it. And once he does, rock his world sexually and make him something to eat.

I have some training videos that teach men how to give oral. PM me and I will get back to you on how to get them.
 OpenItAndIFillIt
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2010 7:45:20 AM
Mag, if you told me that, I would walk away immediately to find a woman who isn't a demanding b.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 200
Posted: 11/15/2010 8:07:25 AM
cram that sucker full of bacon and beer.....
 deerdog1
Msg: 201
Posted: 11/15/2010 8:28:56 AM

you don't ..you just get another man
 abelian
Msg: 202
Posted: 11/15/2010 8:46:59 AM

you don't ..you just get another man

From what I've read in another thread, I think strategic placement of a small TV with a fooball game on would probably work.
 whytwater
Msg: 203
Posted: 11/15/2010 9:34:26 AM
^^^^^^ LMAO.
1. Cram it with bacon and beer, then offer it;
2. Introduce, strategically, a small tv to your arena; or
3. Just get another man.

Much as I believe in education, and any human's ability to adapt, and to learn OTJ, or specifically, OTP, I'm thinkin' that a taste for pvssy might just be something you're either born with, or not, like "card sense", so ^^^^ No. 3 might be your best choice. Personally, pvssy is a delicacy, more delicate and delectable than the finest sushi, and I do lurrrvvvv sushi.
btw-tip of the proverbial hat to Abelian, able to merge thread concepts/wisdom. Careful, though, that can be dangerous amongst all the angelfish in this tank.
 Pilose_Wink
Msg: 204
Posted: 11/15/2010 10:32:14 AM
Maybe the initial interviewing process should include the question: Do you like sushi, raw clams, escargot and your steak as rare as you can get it?

Anyone who eats a steak well done should be an automatic anti oral suspect!
 matchlight
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 11/15/2010 3:39:27 PM
Unfortunately, some women give men good reasons not to venture into that. Just as guys who are none too clean and have long, dirty fingernails give women good reasons not to want to be touched by them. All you can do is make sure you've made yourself as inviting as possible. The rest is up to him.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 206
Posted: 11/15/2010 7:56:21 PM
He doesn't have to like it, he just HAS to do it, lol. Just sayin'.

Like that!
 TravelingLight
Msg: 207
Posted: 11/15/2010 8:05:04 PM
I think a good way to do it is to go step by step.

First he uses his fingers. He gets to learn what can be done with proper manipulation of the area.
Then you get to asking him to give a little lick here and there, make sure you're clean, smelling good, etc. He doesn't have to go deep, just around or in the area. Eventually he may lose his disgust - if that was the case - and want to please you more fully.

He'll go all the way. He's desensitized. Might not work for everybody but getting him to realize it feels great for you, and you're clean, he might eventually give up his hang up.
 abelian
Msg: 208
Posted: 11/15/2010 8:54:44 PM

I'm thinkin' that a taste for pvssy might just be something you're either born with, or not, like "card sense",

I think that's probably right. I have liked performing oral sex on women starting with the very first time I had sex. It always feels like something is missing when I don't get the opportunity to do it sometime during sex.
 whytwater
Msg: 209
Posted: 11/16/2010 6:15:21 AM

Maybe the initial interviewing process should include the question: Do you like sushi, raw clams, escargot and your steak as rare as you can get it?

Well, not sure how many examples you need to prove that point (even assuming a preponderance of the evidence is enough), but my answer to each of your inquiries is a resounding YES! First clam I ever ate was raw, provided by a slightly cruel uncle when I was ten, and I had to swallow hard, kinda goose-necked. But they're kinda like martinis- the first sip is hair tonic, but after that, they slide right down. Even get smooooth.
I loved working a pvssy with my tongue, like Abelian, from the get-go, and to this day, still salivate at the prospect. Unlike the snails, clams and fish, though, I like the pvssy with life in it, that moves and squirms and writhes. Like eels.
 likemyrock
Msg: 210
Posted: 11/16/2010 6:43:50 AM

How do I get a man to want to give back the pleasure I give to him?

Trained behavior.
Put some peanut butter or a little treat up there.
Like maybe a tiny plastic helmet from his favorite sports team like you get out of gumball machines.
Or simple repetition like jumping up and sitting on his face every ten minutes for a week.

Seriously "born with the taste of pvssy or not" is a pretty stupid thing to say.
There are people that work with roadkill and garbage and taste testing. Kids and brussels sprouts They get over the foulest of scents and tastes to come to not even notice it, maybe even like it. I would think that getting over a bad tasting (yet healthy) vagina is much easier to overcome than having to scrape up 15 day old in the middle of the summer dead skunk, and brussles sprouts.
Getting over something you don't like is just a matter of effort and familiarity.

But that doesn't really address the question on second look.

You don't get a man to "want" to give back the pleasure. You can't get a man to "want" to do something he truly doesn't want to do, you have to find a guy that want's to reciprocate, that believes in reciprocation.
There is a difference between a guy that just doesn't like to do it, and a guy that doesn't want to do it. You can change the mind of the first, but not the second, IMO, without a lot of training and trying to change how he sees himself. Which would (IMO) be trying to change who he is.

The guy who doesn't like to do it doesn't because of what he associates with the object, the vagina, something external to him.
The guy who doesn't want to do it doesn't because of how he sees himself, who he sees himself as, something internal.
 drawn_to_her
Msg: 211
Posted: 11/17/2010 2:54:34 PM
If it's an issue where he doesn't like the taste or scent eat fruit. Like Pineapple or tropical fruits. It works for men and it works just the same for women.
Besides that, regular hygiene and trimming the hedges should help.
Also just ask him, he should want to please his partner.
 Pilose_Wink
Msg: 212
Posted: 11/22/2010 1:03:48 PM

Use flavors down there, you can get any kind of flavor

Bunch of pansies! If you have to do that, the guy probably puts Ketchup on fillet mignon!
 SlowMotionApocalypse
Msg: 213
Posted: 11/23/2010 11:58:13 AM
I love it more than just about anything. Last time it was completely unshaved which was also pretty awesome!
 axl617
Msg: 214
Posted: 11/23/2010 1:05:41 PM
You could start by washing your snatch every now and then.
 bilby886
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2010 3:23:39 AM
but wait a few hours after washing so theres a little "zest" .......
that intoxicating yet piquant taste and aroma slightly effervesces the mind and passively stimulates the pudenda.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 216
Posted: 12/20/2010 11:29:41 AM
You could start by washing your snatch every now and then.

As bad as that may sound -- it's very true. A guy might be scared of going down mining in a woman's va-jay-jay because his past experiences were from a gal who was rancid down there... and other gals afterwards were only mildly better.

Much like one's breath, ya gotta keep it clean in those parts, and it won't quite happen overnight, but my guess with most people is, it shouldn't take longer than a fortnight. Once you get it sparkling & delicious, have him finger you down there and get close... to make sure he's hitting the buttons oh-so right and to blow on it a bit, etc. He'll notice that there's no funk, he'll get used to it, and after several times going thru those motions, you could ease him into licking and all that jazz.

If he's totally scared of putting his head NEAR there, then yeah, you're in trouble. Either it's him... or it's your va-jayjay. Something's amiss.
 platypus_man
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 12/20/2010 9:02:00 PM
Giving oral sex is something you either like, or don't. Asking someone who doesn't like it to do it on a regular basis is simply not going to make for a good long term relationship. If a guy (or girl) doesn't really care for it, then it becomes a matter of how much they like you enjoying sex too; but as time goes on, it's probably going to become more of a chore they tolerate than something they will enthusiastically initiate on their own, and they're certainly not going to do it as much as you'd like. So if oral sex is very important to you (especially if you have difficulty coming any other way), then you're best off finding someone who really likes it; there are plenty of us who will gladly take you home, put you on the kitchen table, and eat you all night long (or until you tell us to stop).
 eastwood969
Msg: 218
Posted: 12/21/2010 4:10:26 PM
Because it's such a tegious task for men to go down on women it helps if she pulls his head into it and moans a lot. I had a regular girlfriend that enjoyed it but she was so boring. You have to grab a man's head by the hair and insist that he do it longer or deeper or slower. You have to remember when hes down there all he is getting is tired and you have to do something to make him excited about it.Call him names, tell him he is worthless, the usual stuff.
 seadoesit
Msg: 219
Posted: 12/21/2010 10:13:57 PM
Get you some good flavor lube and see if that works ! But I think you nd to have a open sex relationship with who u r seeing and find out what he likes and dislikes and willing to do and not do . Some people r willing to give some four play up but not I thats why I shoot for a open sex talk before dating tooooooo heavy with that person . Gd luck to u !!!!! I have bn n ur shoes.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 220
Posted: 12/24/2010 12:33:14 PM
Well, for me... being very oral and all.... I LIKE to go down BUT I'm picky!
You should be clean, shaved or waxed anywhere my mouth is going to be and if you don't make sounds, pull or push my head and squirm... I'll get bored!
I have quite a few tricks up my sleeve but if you just lay there, I have no idea what's working and what's not...no two women like the same thing. Each woman is like a combination lock ...you gotta have enough numbers, try them out and figure which combination works best for teasing, quickies, romantic or dirty playtime.

It's not the same thing each time.....you gotta learn your partner and read her body and adjust. The woman has a duty to INDICATE what's working too though!

I once had a woman really p!ss me off....I was working for like an hour and nothing...my mouth, tongue and jaw were sore...and I lost all desire to get off. I went through everything I knew to do at the time but never got her going! When I asked if she liked ANY of it she said most of it was good but she said it was like I had ADD or something because I kept changing it up!
I said that if I didn't get a response I'd move on... it turns out she had been basically taught to just lay there and let a guy get off... she never had a guy who tried to get her off...she was 27 at the time. She told me she'd never even orgasmed before...

Over the next few months we worked on getting her out of her shell, relaxing, communicating and finally enjoying sex... Eventually I had her down to just a few moments sometimes and quite frequently multiples.

So yeah, be: clean, clear & communicate
 abelian
Msg: 221
Posted: 12/26/2010 12:15:57 AM
Get you some good flavor lube and see if that works !

Lube is gross. If a guy doesn't like going down on women, I don't think flavored lube is going to make him an enthusiast. He should either learn to like it or find women who aren't interested in oral sex. I like oral sex, but I'd be turned off by lube, flavored or not. Yuck. Oral sex is best when a woman is freshly showered and is shaved.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >