Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > When receiving oral ...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 windloverr
Msg: 26
view profile
History
When eating pu$$yPage 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
It depends on the girl; and how well I know her. Admittedly, once they O, MOST women become entirely too sensitive for direct on clit stim; so you have to get much lighter, and slower, and possibly/probably avoid the clit entirely for a few seconds anyway. The trick here is *drum roll* COMMUNICATION!!! INSTEAD of making him quit entirely, ladies, you should let him know what types of touch/stim you still enjoy; because there are TWO very agreeable possibilities here. 1/Once I know her, and know how she reacts, I can change things up a bit DURING her orgasm to either prolong it (sometimes to as long as several minutes), OR increase the intensity of the O, OR BOTH. The trick is figuring out exactly what type of touch, and where, in order to keep her orgasm firing. The other agreeable option is to keep some type of stim going so she doesn't calm all the way back to "ground zero". After she orgasms, you don't want her to get completely through the "resolution" phase; instead, you want to take her straight back to the plateau phase, which immediately preceeds the orgasm phase of the sexual cycle. This way you can give her multiple orgasms. Keep some kind of stim going, (whether it's out beside or around the clit; or even still on it, but much lighter, slower, and less intense) until her clit is able to stand direct stimulation again, then jump back in there and give her another.
 majyk1
Msg: 27
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/27/2009 10:44:24 AM
That some funny $hitt right there!!
 DAVE632
Msg: 28
view profile
History
and AFTER eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/27/2009 10:19:08 PM
Beth, you sound like ALL women SHOULD sound like when describing having awesome sex with a loving partner. Only one question. If you've read any of my other posts I kinda RANT on the wonders of MULTIPLE G-Gasms. You say one from oral, one getting pounded and ONE G-Gasm. HUH? ONE???

Many women have to stop ANY stimulation of the clit because of hyper-sensitivity. There is NO such state for the G-Spot. Whatever he does to your GSpot to make you scream and have an orgasm, he can wait a few seconds and DO IT AGAIN and then AGAIN and then AGAIN. Have you guys tried that? It is fawking MAGIC!!!! Believe me if you are happy with getting THREE to each of his O's then you'll LOVE it when he can give you 20 to one - 30 to one. It seems unfair but take it from me. If he loves making you go insane with pleasure he will love being able to make you cum over and over and over again even more!!

.... Then there is the third one, that comes from playing around with the g-spot, which makes me go absolutely insane. So usually my wonderful bf gives me three good ones to his one...but believe me when I say that I do absolutely anything and everything to make sure that he gets every kind of sexual foreplay to ensure that when he does get his, it blows the wax out of his ears.

OH and GUYS, in case you missed some of the other comments ... when she starts to orgasm from a good tongue lashing NEVER NEVER NEVER STOP doing what you're doing. The orgasm ENDS as soon as you stop. Keep going until she peels your face off her cunny like old wallpaper. She will keep cuming that long. NEVER STOP. NOT until she makes you and then roll her over, insert that thumb and make her cum another 20 or 30 times. Like Beth, she will "repay" you as soon as she can move/think again.

I know this is a an ORAL thread but after the oral TRY THIS.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892
 3Therm0pylae0
Msg: 29
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/28/2009 12:47:30 AM
I believe in good 'follow-through' to drive the "O" home. I like being sucked on extra hard while getting off, and definately until atleast 15 seconds afterwards! OMG it feels soooo good and the window of pleasure doesn't just close the moment after "O"!
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 30
and AFTER eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/28/2009 1:04:16 AM
LOL Dave, it is so true, there are endless possibilities and I have had the orgasms number in the teens many times, but in all honesty... Three good ones and I am freaking out of breath and ready for a good cuddle.
Then give me an hour or so, so I can chill out for a bit, and I'm ready to go at it again.
Men just do not understand how IMPORTANT it is to make a girl's eyes roll back in her head.
Made me buy him new 1000 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets and a new comforter, bedskirt and pillow shams today. I also upgraded him from just a bedframe to a really wonderful sleigh bed...I am in advertising and I get some amazing deals from my clients, and got an awesome deal on the bed for him.
So many men do not understand just how generous and loving and giving women become once they are completely satisfied in bed.
 kow626
Msg: 31
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/29/2009 12:31:51 AM
if a guy really knows how 2 eat ****, he'll know win 2 stop or 2 keep going. its all bout da vibe u get from da chick.

me, i either keep goin cuz i know da girl im wit wants more or she tells me 2 keep goin. or i stop if i know she's overly sensitive down there after busting her nut n needs a breather or she tells me to stop.
 LuvLik
Msg: 32
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/29/2009 1:31:20 PM
I keep going but a little more gently. I'm pretty in tune with when a woman cums, so after she has cum I'll lick around the lips and stick my tongue inside (I love to taste the juices) and gently lick the clit but I keep the pressure to a minimum. I do that for a while until she recovers enough for me to bring her back to another orgasm. When you do that she can keep cumming all night long.
 Mexico Joe
Msg: 33
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/29/2009 1:35:32 PM
depending on how long it takes her to orgasm? keep going until she tells u 2 stop..or begs you for sex..then saddle up...lol
 myface1954
Msg: 34
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/30/2009 8:38:52 PM
Most woman get sensitive. If ur walkin, and fall into a hole, would u take the same route again? HELL NO. Youd "GO AROUND" Dummys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 rockondon
Msg: 35
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/30/2009 10:32:26 PM
keep going to see if she's sensitive - if she isn't sensitive then keep going - if she is sensitive then wait a minute and then keep going.
 DaveLM1964
Msg: 36
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/30/2009 10:49:12 PM
Being a guy who never has and never will get to do this. I can only wonder what it's
like. But I envy all you guys are lucky enough to get the chance. Must be the greatest
thing in the world.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 37
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/31/2009 5:20:02 AM
I keep going but at a much slower pace. After she orgasms, I'm sort of waiting for some sort of body language that tells me to keep going or to stop. As someone mentioned, sometimes the woman is overly stimulated and doesn't want anymore tongue action. But then, sometimes she wants you to continue.

The body language I'm referring to is usually hands on the back of my head keeping me in place (keep going) or hands sort of pushing my shoulders (time to stop).
 friendly_chatter
Msg: 38
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:29:08 AM
I agree! It gets super-sensitive..almost unbearable!
 GQSunset
Msg: 39
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:15:57 PM
It's different for every woman some are happy with one orgasm and you stop there while others you have to keep going until you have lock jaw giving them multiples !
 Baby Blue 09
Msg: 40
view profile
History
and AFTER eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/4/2009 10:55:14 PM
I usually don't stop while the woman is cumming and have a strong grip on her legs so she won't be going anywhere. But there is a need for a pause once she cums due to the sensitivity. I usually spend that moment resting my head on her inner thigh or kissing her legs. Shortly after I return to lickin her but much slower and softer, then picking up the pace and most times the next orgasm won't even take a minute. Either that or she goes into multiples. Hmmmmmm I love it when that happens!
 balrog78251
Msg: 41
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/4/2009 11:10:27 PM
keep going for awhile longer then pound the hell out of it
 balrog78251
Msg: 42
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/4/2009 11:25:55 PM
j/k this what i would do

what i would do is while doing the oral, slide a finger or two in there before she contracts and while she is orgasming, go for the spoungy "g spot" thats on her inside, that way the sensative spots dont get tooo sinsative then once she orgasms, I would rouse her again
 JstAnthrLonelyGirl
Msg: 43
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/5/2009 12:42:10 AM
In most cases guys I have been with keep going, which really intensifies the orgasm. It's almost like it drives them wild w hen we cum and even wilder to turn us into mush ... no complaints here.
 flappo77
Msg: 44
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/5/2009 2:39:24 AM
ideally i would love to meet a woman that loves being pleased for hours on end. without any reciprocation for me. why? guess i'm a "pleaser".
 GoofBall311
Msg: 45
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/5/2009 3:48:45 AM
I keep going, but girls usually push me off, then I **** them.
 itsmillertime6227
Msg: 46
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/5/2009 4:06:06 AM
I keep going and hold her arms down so she can't make me stop. I don't stop until she begs me to and she can take it anymore. It usually brings multiple orgasms. Then I kiss around the inner thigh and lower stomach.
 noysomuchcute$tooshy
Msg: 47
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/5/2009 4:48:41 PM
Why would he ever want to stop???
 starman2u
Msg: 48
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/5/2009 7:52:33 PM
love to go oral. really like to make it last as long as i can to drive them crazy. will stop when thier on the brink. love to kool them off by gently blowing on the cloitis till that feeling goes away,before i start again. must pay attention to breathing an how they react to touch with both hands an toungue. listen to what she is saying they'll tell you with words an action. make them wiggle , squirm , an sing a new song.
 balrog78251
Msg: 49
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/5/2009 10:47:23 PM
The men in Texas don't eat ****?

i do and i live in texas what the hell lol
 Forums001
Msg: 50
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/6/2009 8:33:45 AM
All depends on the girl. If she gets sensitive then I will back off, but if she says keep going I like to put my tongue in her deep. As I say the deeper in her, the better.
Although after going down for so long, underneath my tongue gets raw, from rubbing against my lower teeth as I move my tongue. Ouch!!! LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > When receiving oral ...