Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > When receiving oral ...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HORSEFLY1234
Msg: 76
When eating pu$$yPage 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
If she pushes you away because she gets "too sensitive" upfront, just roll her over and get to "plowin' the back forty!" (Ladies, it's what we call, "A good date!")

2 in the pink, one in the stink...
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 77
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/6/2010 10:09:19 AM
What sucks is that I might be allergic to female ejaculate My skin gets itchy and irritated after it dries if I don't wash it off. Jock itch sucks! Face itch is worse!
So when she cums, I have to come up for air and wipe some of it off with the sheets or whatever's handy.
Still, none of that stops me! I've gone to the edge, or let up and started coitus when she gets off from oral. How I determine that is based on what she wants. Me giving oral to her is her show, so if she wants me to continue or stop and start penetration or trade roles, I'm game.
Eating some box for a 2nd orgasm, after coitus, is nice too!
 shakeitupbaby2012
Msg: 78
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/6/2010 4:43:30 PM

Here is one method to try, I call it the ABC's. On her clitty and with your tongue, start with making the letter A and progress through the letter Z with your tongue. Upper or lower case, makes no difference. See if she can make it all the way through the alphabet before she cums. You'll also discover which letter she enjoys the most.

O, of course.

I encourage all women - especially the ones who are sensitive, to take just a short break of 1-2 minutes + after a clitoral orgasm and go at it again- gently, etc.
Or vary it with vaginal sex, etc., afterwards and then back to clitoral stimulation.
Or both/ other simultaneous stimulation.
 TheToefactor
Msg: 79
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/6/2010 5:00:13 PM
OMG Love to do this, I will NEVER STOP unless you push me away.
I can do this for Hours non Stop, Everyday I do my Tongue exercise's so my Jaw and Tongue Never gets tired. Yes after you have an Orgasm I change direction and pressure. I LOVE to do this, Yes if I could and you would let me I would do this EVERYDAY....

alright! we get it.

thanks for sharing

Yew4ics
Msg: 80
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/6/2010 5:02:52 PM
I'm just wondering why the SS's in this subject line are dollar signs? lol

Also, arent men the same way, after they ejaculate? Do you want a woman taking hold of you immediately to try to stroke you into another erection right away? No, you need time to recover. Aren't you sensitive fter an orgasm too? I have been told to back off, because of male sensitivity right afterwards too. Of course we are both going to be sensitive after orgasm. Sensitivity is what got us to climax in the first place. It's really simple when you think about it.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 81
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/6/2010 6:11:14 PM
Couple of reasons, one being if you used SS's it would not be allowed. You could also spell it puzzy. Pu$$y makes more cents, or dollars!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 82
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/6/2010 6:18:39 PM
Oh I see. Thanks for telling me. I just came back after a long break/stay away, and forgot the rules, bells and whistles.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 83
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/6/2010 6:54:27 PM

I encourage all women - especially the ones who are sensitive, to take just a short break of 1-2 minutes + after a clitoral orgasm and go at it again- gently, etc.

yes- in my experience- this is what I do with most women who are too sensitive after their orgasm.

Also, arent men the same way, after they ejaculate? Do you want a woman taking hold of you immediately to try to stroke you into another erection right away? No, you need time to recover. Aren't you sensitive fter an orgasm too? I have been told to back off, because of male sensitivity right afterwards too. Of course we are both going to be sensitive after orgasm. Sensitivity is what got us to climax in the first place. It's really simple when you think about it.

actually it is different for men than woman...yes we do need time to recover, but virtually all men have to recover...I'm leaving room out there for some lucky freaks. ours is different.

and not all women need to recover...many women can have multiple orgasms which can last upwards of more than a half an hour....I cannot imagine a man could ever do that....so not all women need the down time...

similar...but not that same.

oh and for the guy with the ABCs- gosh I've never heard of that technique before...kinda cool that YOU call it the ABC's....perhaps I would try it someday

lmao
 carelesswhisper00
Msg: 84
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/6/2010 7:21:32 PM
Try using some Pop Rocks......yes, Pop Rocks.....its one sure way to get your rocks off!!!!
 shakeitupbaby2012
Msg: 85
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/7/2010 7:16:43 PM

oh and for the guy with the ABCs- gosh I've never heard of that technique before...kinda cool that YOU call it the ABC's....perhaps I would try it someday

try some crazy eight's while you're at it- the same technique using numbers ;)
see what her lucky numbers are and go buy a lotto ticket when you're done...
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 86
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/7/2010 11:27:41 PM
Well.....I just thank the hell out of all of you... for finially teaching me how to properly eat a coochie after I'm too old to give a sh*t.
 Padawan61
Msg: 87
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/8/2010 1:22:29 AM
when a guy is eating you out, and you orgasm, does your guy stop right away or does he keep going?
And guys, which do you do?

Depends on what she taste like. If she taste sweet as honeydew or some other fruity flavor, then most guys would just keep going.
 TheToefactor
Msg: 88
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/8/2010 11:09:04 AM

Whenever i'm giving oral, I'm keeping my eyes on exactly what her's are doing when she breathes heavy. It's good when she gasps, but when her head and eyes go back, that's when I give up on all other technique.

Every woman I've dated has wanted me to keep going after she's had her orgasm though. So usually it's time to more massage her clit. Nice and slow.

every single one??? really? you are very attentive
 bilby886
Msg: 89
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 10/10/2010 1:26:03 AM
ladies ever notice mens hearing is poor?
because their ears are not for hearing,
hold that licking B by the ears to "modulate" him according to thine wishes while he's gone down-under!
 recreator611
Msg: 90
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 3/1/2011 12:30:48 PM
Hmmmm...lol...as a young woman Im not sure any of the young guys would know how to keep you at bay orally.Its great to give a woman multiples....myself...I let up and circle her clitoris lightly....your imagination can take over...lol
 sexyisback!
Msg: 91
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 3/1/2011 1:57:18 PM
oooh, as with any thread on eating , lots of guys bragging about how awesome they are

don't worry guys I hear a Congressional Medal of Honor (Muff-diving Cluster) is in the works.

so don't worry you shall all soon receive your medals fro bravery in the face of wetness!
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 92
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 3/1/2011 4:21:42 PM
Its a two prong approach, actually...at least how I do it.

there are times where its great to JUST suck a woman to complete orgasm and then let it be for her.

then other times its great sucking a woman and as her orgasm is just beginning to cum, then mounting her and screwing her brains out the rest of the orgasm until I cum as well.

a little variety is nice, huh?'

and there are others! lol
 CompuG8r
Msg: 93
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 3/1/2011 5:00:46 PM
I keep going. Once it gets started I want it to continue as long as possible. I keep it going by stimulating her in as many ways as I can think of and paying close attention to her signals. It has been my experience that women like this. I get pleasure from it too. The reciprocation is usually a very glorious thing.
 garvey14
Msg: 94
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 7/1/2011 9:37:42 PM
When ex would climax the first time she was just getting warmed up and ready for more. It also made multiples more likely. So I tended to continue and let her response gauge my actions but it was usually a very good time to start stimulating her g spot and and get ready for the water works. Fun stuff.
 Philhelm
Msg: 95
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 7/2/2011 1:01:14 AM
My practice is to ever so gently "clean" her up with my tongue. I'm sure it's really sensitive after orgasm, but I think it's nice to take care of the excess fluids.
 neddygurl
Msg: 96
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 7/2/2011 5:25:55 AM
I don't like a guy to keep going. I get too sensitive down there after an orgasm. I just tap em on the head and they do something else for awhile
 Archangel_07
Msg: 97
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 7/2/2011 7:12:26 AM
I sometimes keep going after orgasms, my ex just tells me to stop because she gets sensitive.
 barefootkitten
Msg: 98
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 7/2/2011 9:22:19 AM

then other times its great sucking a woman and as her orgasm is just beginning to cum, then mounting her and screwing her brains out the rest of the orgasm until I cum as well.
 whytwater
Msg: 99
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 7/2/2011 10:05:27 AM

I don't like a guy to keep going. I get too sensitive down there after an orgasm. I just tap em on the head and they do something else for awhile

Ditto, when she's doin' me. That lobster defensive move always kicks in, ya know, shoot backwards about 3 feet. Head taps don't always work, and in any event, not fast enough. lol My dyk sorta numbs out for 5 minutes, post -O-. Kiss my mouth, play with my ass, lick your lips, do a "transfer", till that natural novacaine wears off. It'll come around, before ya know it!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 100
view profile
History
When eating pu$$y
Posted: 7/2/2011 12:12:06 PM

My experience has been..stop once the O is in full tilt mode..and I am usually pushed away in the throes..then, as it subsides some..I mount.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > When receiving oral ...