Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 drea_cherie
Msg: 54
erotic poetryPage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
lots of fantastic talent here. here's my little contribution. not really a poem, more a short story type...

January 21, 2005
I called you when I thought you were done school. We decided we’d meet at the eaton’s centre for 2pm. I convinced you to come to Indigo with me to look for some French learning tapes. Of course, I was late meeting you, and you had fun reminding me of such all day. We joked back and forth, you could always make me laugh. And I always appreciated your silly sense of humour. I remember looking at you at one point and thinking to myself I was glad you were in my life. I had wanted you from the time we met, but over the months our friendship had grown. I didn’t want to ruin that. So if it meant you & I were going to be nothing else but friends who made eachother giggle constantly, I was then I was perfectly content. There’s a certain silent strength about you that made me feel better just being around you. Whenever I’m with you I can feel myself being drawn to you, something within you speaks out to my depths. Not many people come into your life whom you can honestly say have touched you in such a way.

For some reason I volunteered to make brownies for you. I can’t remember the reason or the conversation surrounding this. All I remember is sitting next to you on the subway, heading to my apartment. I didn’t have much time since you were heading to your aunt’s for supper. You sat on the stool in my kitchen, smoking, watching me sing along to the radio as I set a record for fastest brownie making time. When the icing was done you immediately scooted over and dubbed yourself taste-tester, using your fingers of course. I’m so glad one of your weaknesses is chocolate. You always turned me on. I’d stare at your lips while we’d be deep in conversation and wonder how’d they feel pressed against mine. I would imagine them exploring my body. Kissing my neck, my breasts. I could feel my nipples harden against my bra, I was becoming warm everywhere each time you’d dip a finger into the chocolate and lick it off. I smiled at you, licking and biting my bottom lip slightly. Then you started putting dabs of chocolate on me. On my fingers, hands. I’d lick it off, staring at you. Then I’d lick chocolate off my finger, slowly with my tongue, making sure you were watching me. And then you asked if I wanted some chocolate, I said yes. Before I knew it, you licked chocolate off your finger so it was on your tongue and then you leaned over me and put your tongue in my mouth. This wasn’t a kiss. You put chocolate in my mouth. I was completely overwhelmed and surprised. The texture of your wet tongue in my mouth, the chocolate I was tasting. It took me a moment to recover. It was such a rush of incredible wonderful senses. I’d put chocolate on your lips and suck it off, you’d do the same to mine. It was highly erotic. I could feel myself becoming wetter and wetter. You outlined my lips in chocolate and then refused to lick them off. Giggling, you said it looked good on me. Finally, you began licking them off, ever so slowly. I didn’t move away this time. Our lips met, we kissed. Nothing else existed outside my kitchen while we kissed. We created our own world. It was warm and passionate and more than I ever imagined. You took off my glasses and then kissed me even harder. Your lips were so soft, I loved feeling your tongue in my mouth. When you started grabbing the backs of my thighs and pulling me closer, I knew we were going to sleep together. Your cold hands slipped beneath my shirt. Not only am I extremely ticklish, but I melted at your touch against my skin. I felt your lips curve into a smile. You told me after that you liked the way I responded to your touch. You reached behind, undid my bra,and took off my shirt. You bit, nibbled, licked and sucked on my breasts. I was in heaven. I could feel you so hard in your jeans. I completely undressed you and then lead you into my room. At the edge of my bed you leaned in and kissed me. You kept leaning in further and further, with your hand supporting my back, you laid me on my bed. You took off the rest of my clothes and then crawled on top of me. Our bodies moved in fantastic unison. I love the way you fill me. You fit so perfectly. Even now I still crave that feeling of having you inside me. You kept kissing me all over; my ears, my neck, my lips, my breasts. You’d run your hands through my hair and hold my head as you’d thrust into me. I felt a wonderful weakness lying underneath you, a safety. Each time you touched my body, your fingers left an imprint that lasted for days. You stretched my legs out everywhere; over your shoulders, out to the sides, once you crisscrossed them and moved them to the side. I couldn’t get enough.
When I couldn’t take anymore and you finally collapsed on top of me, you kissed my forehead and told me I tasted like chocolate.
 KittyBratt
Msg: 55
EROTIC POETRY
Posted: 1/14/2006 12:16:19 PM
to longte (dangerous lover)

i'm a tad late on this.. but I just read that poem, and for u.. all i have to say is:

my a*s is like melting cadlewax in my chair..(cl*t like a wick flailing about begging not to soon go out)... i liked ur poem there ;)

awesome write.. for real!
 sammysalt1
Msg: 57
EROTIC POETRY
Posted: 1/15/2006 1:12:14 PM
I rember a kiss.

I rember when, I first saw you.
I was just a young shy girl,
that darted into another room ,
so you wouldn't see me.
You saw me,
and you had to come back to vist again.
I rember the words my ant said,
its rude not to be nice,
and just run away.
I rember walking into the room,
and looking slowly accross the room at you.
I looked at your feet,
and slowly raised my head to look,
into your eyes.
You had the softest green eyes,
that I have ever saw before.
I was so shy,
you were so turned on.
I rember the smile you gave me,
and how you told me you were a bad boy.
I rember laughing thinking it was funny.
You asked me to go pick out a car with you.
I looked at the floor,
and smiled and said o.k.
I rember the drive.
I rember you asking me to sit next to you.
I was so shy.
I slid over, feeling sort of odd to be sitting so close to you.
You put your hand on my leg.
I thought I was going to die.
I didn't know what to do.
Do I move it,
are let it be.
I let it be.
You moved you hand up a little,
and with out a thought.
I grabed your hand to stop you.
You sat and held my hand.
Oh what a sneaky move.
We drove around awile,
until we came to a stop sign.
You looked at me,
and I looked at you.
I was like a deer in the head lights of a car.
I thought what am I going to do.
You kissed me,
and the fire just broke out.
I could feel the warmth of your kiss,
and it drove me wild.
I just couldn't stop.
I forgot where we were.
When you put your toung in my mouth,
I just went right along.
It was perfect kissing in the truest of forms.
We kissed for so long.
I just never wanted to stop.
I was a good girl,
but I was really turned on.
Then you said something to me.
I had to ask you what you said.
I was still love strucken,
because it was the first time I felt like that,
in a very, very long time.
Then you say the the stupidest thing I ever heard.
We have to stop,
there isn't room in this little truck.
Took me a min to think what you meant.
Oh, that never crossed my mind.
I was just enjoying the kissing,
and never wanted to stop.
Yes, I rember when,
A kiss, was heart felt.
Deeper than the sea could ever be.
Seamed truer than any thing on earth.
You were mine,
and I was yours.
Yea, I rember the time.
 dreammaker422
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Shivers
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:05:10 PM
I really enjoy your work...Just wanted to thank you keep them cummin no pun intended
 ~softEDGE~
Msg: 72
view profile
History
erotic poetry
Posted: 1/22/2006 5:04:11 PM
ah! bellisimo!
that tugged at my heart.
 williamb24
Msg: 81
erotic poetry
Posted: 1/27/2006 9:06:01 AM
I wonder if this pretentious BS is recited while he caresses his wife's immensely obese ass
Shalom :)
 williamb24
Msg: 82
erotic poetry
Posted: 1/27/2006 9:09:17 AM
trying to romanticize abusive, dissociative sex that hasn't the slightest hint of love attached to is making me nauseous

Shalom
 tree299
Msg: 104
erotic poetry
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:29:18 AM
Fire in Flight

Through this mystic cyber space
He weaves his magical spell
Bringing to life
The words he writes
Enabling them
As they reach out to cradle me in his arms
Directing them to soothe my fears
Encouraging them to wipe away my tears
Empowering them to bring love and laughter

His love is like a fire
Raging in desire
He takes it to flight
In this mystic cyber space
Landing at my heart
Under his spell
He flies me through the fire
Where I feel his warmth
And share his desire
Never have our eyes met
Yet he sees my soul
His fire flight
Leaves me burning out of control
When his flying is done
We are as one
 tree299
Msg: 107
erotic poetry
Posted: 2/6/2006 12:48:21 PM
Thank You lostpoet. I am new here too but have been writing since I was a child always kept my writing to myself sure am glad to have a place to expose it.
 americangentleman
Msg: 137
view profile
History
erotic poetry
Posted: 5/2/2006 4:15:16 PM
Something He Can Feel

Her stage is her world,
She is the ruler, she is the queen,
No one may enter it,
No one may leave it without her.

Her song, her voice, her music,
They hypnotize all who hear or listen,
Her voice strikes a chord within your soul,
She has conquerored you, she is your master now.

The long red dress fits her perfectly,
The slit where you can see her long legs,
Like a hungry child, you mouth waters,
You hunger to taste her womanhood.

You look at her perfectly rounded breasts,
You squeeze your hands so tightly,
You wonder how they would fit into you hands,
Slowly your manhood awakens, she has conquerored your body.

Her perfect song has you in her trance,
Her deep brown eyes look into your soul,
With each movement of her dark arms and soft hands,
She has taken you from this world into hers.

Powerful is her song, her harmony, her beauty,
She would make any committed man go astray,
She would make any married man run away,
This is her power.

Her harmony, her song,
They are so intense,
You can not hold it anymore,
Soon thou shall die and go to her Heaven.

Like a lion ready to make his kill,
You lick your already moistened lips,
You notice her soft round bottom,
Oh how you wish you could touch them gently.

Her power is too strong,
You can not resist no more,
You have died, You have gone to her Heaven and back,
All you wish to do now is to go back.

Her song has ended, you do not even know her name,
You may never know but you are in love, but with who?
Her song? Her body? Her soul? The world she brought you to?

In your mind, her song has made love to you,
All you can do is wonder. . .

. . .How is it that she gave you something you can feel. . .?
 Olyoxinfree
Msg: 139
I want sex
Posted: 2/13/2009 9:44:58 PM
Beautiful, Eloquent! and just in time to share with a valentine. Thanks
 GREATEST LOVER
Msg: 140
erotic poetry
Posted: 2/13/2009 9:49:09 PM
she sucked my****at such a rapid pace i came all over her bubble face.
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  >