Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fetish4u
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Question about golden showersPage 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I love golden showers too.Both giving and receiving.I have peed on a women but never tried to pee inside.
 donna222
Msg: 59
Question about golden showers
Posted: 3/19/2010 7:01:59 AM
I am not into golden showers and I am not into poop. It grosses me out. I do not know how safe it is for someone to pee inside you, because of the infections it may cause. I mean people have anal sex and then have sex in the ****. I know poop inside the vigina is not a good thing. Anyway wither is is good, or bad I really do not want to know. I would talk with a doctor on this, as they would know if it is safe, or not to have someone pee inside you.
I really can't answer that as I do not know for sure.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/19/2010 11:47:44 AM
I don't care what other people do, whether I'm into it or not...but OP...

I think there is a filter you can buy on line...it might take a while, but it filters out the gold...with the price of gold these days, you might want to look into it...
 VicbiBell
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/24/2010 4:09:44 AM
I like both giving and receiving. I would think it is possible, may not be easy, depend on the guy I think. Peeing when hard is not easy.
I think it would be allot of fun to do, so if you need a volunteer to try it out let me know :) The vagina is self cleaning and pee is not harm-full, so go for it, I would if I had a partner that would let me.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2010 12:50:54 PM
People that enjoy pissing on people, and people that enjoy getting pissed on are quite common. One is called a politician, and the other a tax payer.
 Kowboyguru1
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/13/2011 12:25:03 PM
Yes, it can be done. I have done it. Every woman I have tried it with has absolutely LOVED it!

And no, it is not for everyone. But if it is between two consenting adults, let it be. You have your fetishes and/or fantasies, and I am sure you would not want someone putting you down for yours.
 NolitaFairytale
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/13/2011 8:43:39 PM
Golden showers are disgusting. I would never do it or let someone do it to me. Barf!
Posted: 10/13/2011 11:54:32 PM
Ok, here's the facts. For the folks worried about infection, there are 10 times more bacterial germs in a mouth than there is in urine. Period.
 ZachariahTicer
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2011 6:42:12 PM
^
so don't spit in the vagina either?

I never said it was IMPOSSIBLE just damned near. Meaning that w/out training, motivation, extreme need to urinate, etc. - it is not something easily accomplished.

I find it remarkable how someone without a penis can tell others what a penis can and can't do and be so wrong and yet still so adamant. Hmmm

Seriously.
I wonder if we could get away with explaining how the vagina does and does not work to her and be as adamant.

OP, I only pee when I am hard.
 msbmarie
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/1/2011 5:05:48 PM
wouldn't it feel like a douche? Google it and see if you can find some self help video maybe. Hope you have fun "flooding the cave".
 MikeWM
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 5:07:46 PM
Golden showers are crap really

After a couple of years the anodised coating starts to fade so the stainless silver showers tend to stay looking nicer for much longer

free4all131220
Msg: 73
Posted: 12/1/2011 5:54:48 PM
pissing with morning wood is great you can get some pretty good distance, you can practice hitting the potty from across the room, just don't let the wife catch ya especially if you leave the seat down LMAO at this whole topic what kind of guy would want to piss in his lady's puzz?
 Tripstyle
Msg: 74
Posted: 12/1/2011 8:03:41 PM
There are too many closed minded people. Golden showers are okay with me but, I cant deal with a closed minded person. ;^(
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 75
Posted: 12/1/2011 9:18:35 PM
its best to try peeing in the pie whole first thing in the morning.

its the only time in the day I can manage to keep a boner when I gotta piss....

even that - I gotta bend over and stand 10 feet back to get any aim working...
 farmboythegreat
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 12/1/2011 9:21:47 PM
it IS possible to pee while getting a bj

I remember a program on Playboy radio the gyno Dr lady had a lady caller that asked if there was and reason her gf couldn't put the shower wand in her kitty . The gyno Dr. Lady told her she wouldn't recommend it cuz the pressure could enter the overies and explode them .
 ElNino34
Msg: 77
Posted: 1/12/2012 2:18:08 AM
From what I remember in sex ed is the passage from where mans piss comes from closes when having sex...my teacher made so much more sense of it but it was a good 6 years ago not something i kept the deetails of in my brain lol
 onceagain57
Msg: 78
Posted: 1/12/2012 5:02:16 AM
Hmmmm...Id let-er do alot of things but thats not it....lol
 Frau Chilliknickers
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/12/2012 5:19:05 AM
I guess stepping barefoot in morning toilet pee doesn't count?

The gyno Dr. Lady told her she wouldn't recommend it cuz the pressure could enter the overies and explode them .

Excellent.
 bilby886
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2012 5:35:16 AM
Corrrrrrrrrr blimey guvnor!
stone me if she wouldn't throw a wobbler if I tried that!

Walking on sunshine? wo-oh!
 playfulpete
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/12/2012 7:52:27 AM
I missed the question, i just in the powder room taking a piss :
 ceastwood
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2012 7:55:49 AM
jojo,
you are right,,if i am hard i cant pee. someone told me young guys can if they force it,,
clint
 rec_diver
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/12/2012 5:16:58 PM

no_1_bby :Newblue... I've talked with a few men who have done this.. one in particular told me about voiding into her rectum first thing in the morning so he wouldn't have to get up from the nice warm bed... she could do it for both of them. *shrugs* Not something I'd want to do or have done... but whatever.

So he pisses in her ass so she can go to the bathroom and pee for both of them so he doesn't have to get out of bed. That's very considerate of her. What if he's gotta take a crap, does she open her mouth wide so he can fill it up as well?

When they're in a restaurant, since they need to be polite, she can't very well drop her pants and have anal sex in front of the patrons so does he discreetly piss in her mouth while covering up the act with a cloth napkin?

I guess it would be convenient on long car trips where he is doing the driving. He won't even have to pull over to run into the woods.. she'll just take care of him and then stick her head out the window. I sure as heck wouldn't want to be driving next to her at the time.

People are strange. The more I read..
 AngelofHonesty
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/12/2012 11:35:33 PM
I must admit...I LOVE GOLDEN SHOWERS AS WELL... It feels remarkable when it's done in the vagina or even in the ass....Hmmmm that's so nasty, I love it....it's such a warm sensational feeling.....

But unfortunately I only received them and gave them with one guy!!!! He was special, don't know if I would consider it for anyone else....
 no_1_bby
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 7:05:47 AM

I remember a program on Playboy radio the gyno Dr lady had a lady caller that asked if there was and reason her gf couldn't put the shower wand in her kitty . The gyno Dr. Lady told her she wouldn't recommend it cuz the pressure could enter the overies and explode them .

Um. I don't see how that's possible. The ovaries aren't connected to the uterous like that. There's no direct *tube* if you will. The fallopian tubes float around and move down into position when an egg is released, but they aren't solidly connected to the ovaries.

So he pisses in her ass so she can go to the bathroom and pee for both of them so he doesn't have to get out of bed. That's very considerate of her. What if he's gotta take a crap, does she open her mouth wide so he can fill it up as well?

You'd have to ask him. I didn't get into that conversation with him since I had no interest in being a repository for his urine.
 Mozzily
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2012 7:42:09 AM
anything is possible if you put your mind to it..... not sure this was what they had in mind when they thought of that...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >