Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The Most Amazing Big Top Event @ The Strat AFTERMATH (images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 23
The Most Amazing Big Top Event @ The Strat AFTERMATH (images)Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
It was me Shellie....just privately send me your e-mail addy and I'll send. I have more than just the 3 and will send them as well.

Oh, and Kat...I'm done
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 24
The Most Amazing Big Top Event @ The Strat AFTERMATH (images)
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:51:37 PM
I am done uploading as well... I used good judgement on a few, some did not make it on here... NO NUDITY! Just wanted to protect the beauty of certain individuals!
 SusieStL
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:57:36 PM
holy sheeeetttttsssss.... I said there were going to be some crap pics of me.. I had NO clue they would look that bad.....oh well.. IT WAS ALL IN FUN.

I am finally done loading pics... thanks to my girl Karen for helping me out.. it takes forever to upload pics but it is ssssoooooo much fun taking them and seeing just how much fun was had. One easy way to meet peeps.. grab your camera and start snapping.

I need to put in a plug here... Karen and I are going to host a party in July.... yes it is getting closer. It will NOT be this big but we are hoping for a good turnout. It will be July 30th on a Thrusday night. MARK YOUR CALENDARS. Hawaiian theme so bring out those hawaiian shirts guys and ladies you know what to wear

Jim, thanks .. very nice of you to say. See you at the next get together I am sure.. looks like you are hooked.
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 26
Posted: 5/31/2009 10:42:00 PM
Even though I could not be there due to my surgery on friday, at least I can see the pictures and hear all teh stories. But I see that my blow up doll was a replacement, however the hair color was different :)
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/1/2009 5:05:44 AM
But I see that my blow up doll was a replacement, however the hair color was different :)

...and not as much fun either, I'm sure...
 Sue-De-Nym
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:10:23 AM
Also, BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE for All4Nothin Band who I thought sounded GREAT!

Ain't that the truth!? I've seen this band on several occasions and they ROCK! Many thanks to all4nothin - I really enjoyed the sets and I heard a lot of other people discussing how much they enjoyed the music, as well. Well done!

As an aside, I'm putting out the call to anyone who may have taken pictures of the band on Saturday! I have it on good authority that they're soon upgrading their web site, so if any of you have some good photos, please email me on here privately and I'll forward an email address for you to send them to me. Those who already know my email address, send them on over! Would greatly appreciate it as I'm coordinating the web site effort.

Anyway, I just wanted to extend my sincere THANKS for the heroic efforts that KAT and SHELLIE put in, to make this party a huge success. The truth is that even though I was the "EMCEE", the only thing I did was show up and have a good time. Gawd, I'm lame. I didn't get there until around 4:00 and when I went into the ballroom, it was already transformed into the venue that the would enjoy later that night. Then I wimped out on making any public announcements so Skip filled in for me. Whose idea was it to make ME the emcee anyway? Seriously - me!? WTF?

ANYWAY, I just wanted to extend my special thanks to KAT, who does such an amazing job of "imagining" the event and then executing it, flawlessly. Thanks for the super groovy birthday bash, woman! For those that don't know, Kat puts in a tremendous amount of work for these parties, from the posters that she drew, all by hand (SO CUTE!), to the popcorn bag centerpieces with helium balloons. Even if a lot of the GUYS don't notice that stuff, us chicks do! It was cool - Kat and Shellie - that was a terrific event sponsored by the two grooviest hostesses around. I just showed up but you guys rock! THANK YOU!

J - was terrific to meet you and was terrific to see so many of my POF buds. Major fun was had by all.
 J_in_OFallon
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:17:35 AM

But I see that my blow up doll was a replacement, however the hair color was different :)

She struck me as quite the airhead and seemed distracted, a terrible conversationalist. She must not have liked the food or the music; didn't eat thing, was not seen on the dance floor.

I suspect she was not even a pale imitation of the real Ambie, hair color notwithstanding.

Luuuucee
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:26:56 AM
Fun par-T. Great band, good food, drink. Fun was had by all...
One thing tho...to the dude who wanted me to sit on his lap. Next time you ask some gal to sit there, don't make ugly faces behind her when she does. Not at all cool, and noticed by many. Great way to get a reputation as a loser...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:32:51 AM

She struck me as quite the airhead and seemed distracted, a terrible conversationalist. She must not have liked the food or the music; didn't eat thing, was not seen on the dance floor.

I dunno....not comparing to Ambie at all...but Randy has pics that say she was a WHOLE LOTTA FUN, for Russ and I!

Sue-De....THANK YOU!!

Shell...glad you are having those pics sent privvy...as I deleted two of em! LOL In one, both of our eyes were closed...seemed silly! LOL The other was just not good of any of us. LOL!

Sooo funny...I think I am still recouping, and I did not have a thing to drink! When I rolled out of bed this morning, I felt like a dump truck had hit me.

Besides Susie's gig in July, there will also be another gig, hopefully with All4Nothin playin....a 50's Sock Hop sort of thing, at the Bowling Center...with GREAT steals on bowling, food, and drinks! :O) (Tenatively July 18th...a Saturday)
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/1/2009 12:20:33 PM
Ok all pics are posted.. Thanks again for a great party girls!!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:20:26 PM
Hey! Sorry about uploading shoddy pics...for some reason when I open the pictures, it only opens as small icons. I have to manually change the icon size for each pic to see details like that. For some reason it wont open with larger icons no matter how many times I change it in setup....its ate up. Anyway...since on here you can only load two at a time...it gets very time consuming to deal with that as well. After a while I get lazy, frustrated and get to the point I just dont care....LOL. Hence, the whole eyes closed, lousy shot uploads.
 J_in_OFallon
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:21:20 PM
Who was that guy who looked like me and looked like he was having a good time? LOL.
 SusieStL
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/1/2009 3:33:28 PM
Who was that guy who looked like me and looked like he was having a good time? LOL.

hhhmmm I don't know but he sure IS a hottie. (just for you my friend )

I can't wait for the bowling event.. I will try my best to not allow that weekend to get mixed up at work....I am glad I was able to get off sunday, I didn't get home till about 5 am I think it was.. but then who was counting? lol

thanks again ladies... great time.. and the room did look great.
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/1/2009 4:03:25 PM
I had heard that there may have been a blow up doll that could be used as me, we all know that i was missed. I'm recovering and I can say that I wish that I could have been there, but i was in spirit.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:17:30 PM
LOL Lainey...no worries! And being our own worse critics...lol!....well, you know how that goes!

So I know that there are MANY more...who else needs to upload still? ;O)
 RomanticStone
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:18:54 PM
I didn't get home till about 5 am I think it was.. but then who was counting? lol

Susie,
Hmm.. I wasn't counting...but I did knock on the door three times and snuck in and grabbed a beer.... you were out... j/k...
Came back to the room around 6am and you were gone. Had a great nite.

Saint Theresa, I still owe you and your b/f a drink ;)

OMG...there were more women wanting foot massages's that night than I had ever imagined.... who put the word out....

I missed a few reserved dances but will make those up later.

Great to see new and others as well.

Kat... great party and food.
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:53:04 PM
LOL Lainey...no worries! And being our own worse critics...lol!....well, you know how that goes!

Boy, do I ever......hence, one reason I have such a hard time coming up with new profile pics
 TheKidof72
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:09:41 PM
This RHS had WAY TOO MUCH FUN Saturday night! Thanks for an Awesome party! So many peeps and not enough time to party with all of them. It was great seeing some of the familiar faces and it was even better meeting some newbies.

Susie, I think I need to just give you that Halo Repair Kit (apparently you at least had a halo on Saturday night, whereas my was gone completely), but it was great partying till the sun came out on Sunday morning with Andy, Gary and Kevin and all the others who stopped by my party patio (I found the awesome room location now at the Strat!). Hey, even the band found their way to my party patio to have a drink with us. Hope we didn't keep anyone awake.

And Andy, you don't owe me and him a drink, you owe ME a drink. You got more then you should have for what you paid at the Kissing Booth.

OK, as for my drinking days, I think I am definatly done for a while now (how long is awhile?????) but I did get alot of Lazy Boy and Tivo time in yesterday.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:19:50 PM
**raises hand** I had a halo on, Saturday night, tooooo!! ;O)

BTW...thanks for teasing me with the American Honey, Theresa!

Nighty Night all!
 SusieStL
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/2/2009 8:10:02 PM
*as she has this stern look on her face*

alright, there will be NO kiss and tell ladies and gentlemen.

fun was had without a doubt,,,if you didn't have fun then maybe you need some counseling.
Hi SS!

Theresa, what happened to you guys.. I tried to call and txt msg, no answer.. shoot we would have partied on the patio with you a little longer. lol
 TheKidof72
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:07:06 PM
My phone was inside charging. All you had to do was go down to the front desk and ask them where the "After After Party" was, they would have pointed you out to my direction. After everyone had left and I was getting ready to go to sleep is when I noticed your text message. But that was ok, it was great getting to know more fishies, it just sucks though when you are outside and have been out all night and start watching the sun come up and realized you haven't gone to bed yet.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/3/2009 6:53:28 AM
Hola! You all MUSTA partied waaaay late....we saw the last of our gang leave around 3:30 (including Miss Theresa!)....when we knew we had had enough and needed SLEEP!

OK...I KNOW that there are more pics...lol.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/5/2009 9:32:23 AM
Wow...this has GOTSA be the slowest aftermath thread I have had! And yet it was the kickest ass party! LOL

Any more uploaders? I know there are more out there...Randy? Others??
 SusieStL
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/5/2009 3:36:01 PM
this was a kick a$$ party.. I love those taller tables and chairs. That way I don't have to stand all night and I am too nosey to sit in the low chairs... I mean I might miss something .

it was fun to say the least.. I think all of the parties have been a total blast at the Strat. Looking forward to moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/5/2009 5:49:34 PM
I agree about the tall tables...plus they could be intimate tables for two, if desired. Decided on those for that reason, so the reserved people would not feel forced to sit with 6 or 7 others. LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The Most Amazing Big Top Event @ The Strat AFTERMATH (images)