Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
»» The Temptation of the Happily Married ManPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
And if your wife was thinking this way OP.......you would be out buying a gun to kill the both of them for treating you this way.......

Shakes head and leaves........this attitude is one reason that I am more than happy to be single and not dealing with this kind of shit.....

Just my opinion........
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 27
»» The Temptation of the Happily Married Man
Posted: 5/30/2009 11:37:48 PM

As much as I love my wife I find the allure of a forbidden liasion almost unbearable, is this the same for all married men ?

I think for some that would depend on how long they have been married......
 LuvComesSoftly
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2009 1:31:06 PM
OP by you posting a profile. It crossed the line of fantasy. I hope she tosses you out on your backside.

I agree with BigDaddyJink.
Glad to see men who have a sense of right and wrong.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/31/2009 1:45:03 PM
The success rate of marriages is now at about 50%. The reason is that it goes against human beings' love for variety. Marriage isn't natural.

I can totally see where you're coming from ford fairlane. Now since you're a man, I'm going to respond to you accordingly (obviously, what I am about to say works for a woman, too). A man can completely LOVE his wife yet want to have SEX with other women. And as far as the marriage goes, it's totally fine (as marriages go).

The issue of variety is the very foundation that 31 Flavors' success is built upon. Humans like variety. We like different types of art, we like different types of food, we like different types of movies, we like different types of recreation, we like different types of fashion, we like different types of spices, we like different types of glasses, we like different types of hair, and I could go on and on. So why, then, do we expect this need for variety to stop with our mate?

One of the best kept secrets is that couples in open, committed relationships are extremely happy and contented. It's only because pressures and the influence of the church and due to the fact that the notion of monogamy is ingrained in us all our lives that we scoff at open relationships.

Now a lot of people on here are going to say, "Yeah, but he's talking about cheating." So okay, if you really want the taste of another woman, since you are in a marriage, you will have to tell your spouce that you want to have sex outside of the marriage. Keep in mind that you're going to have to give her a free pass, too, however. What's fair is fair.

But just because you married your wife, it doesn't mean that you won't crave sex with another woman (many women, probably) or get turned on by the sight of other women. I would sincerely be surprised if you didn't.

Sex and love are two different things. You can have sex and be in love with your wife (your primary relationship), and you can also want sex with other women (your secondary relationships). I see that as totally possible.

Good luck and thanks for having the guts for at least being honest with your feelings.
 redheadlady4
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 8:31:15 PM
Hey Ford...ever see "Unfaithful" husband and wife were very happy, guess she got bored and we all know what happened at the end of that movie....wise up and "fix" whats lacking in your marriage...talk to ur wife about spicing things up ...so u can get your mind outta the gutter
 TallTanTone
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/12/2009 9:41:37 PM
US News and World Report:

"Numbers like 50 percent of married men and a third of married women are bandied about. Those numbers are supported by some respected public figures, such as Joyce Brothers, who posited in 1990 that even half of all women were sleeping around."

just a little reality for you folks
 professora
Msg: 34
view profile
History
»» The Temptation of the Happily Married Man-the chinese say
Posted: 6/12/2009 9:47:26 PM
The Chinese say "The wife next door always looks better".

PLEASE (....and i am not suggesting you cheat) if you do, confess to your Priest. Father O'Brian would be alot more forgiving.....and you can save your marriage.
 Mayonia
Msg: 35
»» The Temptation of the Happily Married Man-the chinese say
Posted: 6/13/2009 12:12:07 AM
I've never seen any proof at all that open relationships are successful in the long term. Just a lot of claims that they are.

If you are finding that variety is necessary, you need to have organized your life in an open relationship to begin with, or end the relationship you are in and remain SINGLE so you can have all the 'variety' you choose.

But this poster's interest is not in these directions. He actually GETS OFF on the cheating itself. It's a misogynistic power game.
 Stefbunny
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/13/2009 5:01:29 AM
I have to agree with Jim ....in my opinion if these feelings keep over whelming your thoughts it will cause major problems in the near future (maybe sooner then that )

When I was married my husband and I would play a game that when we went out to a bar or club we went in separate and then picked each other up it was fun for a while but he must have still played when I wasn't around hehe

So either way there is a problem there you need to solve it before it gets out of hand and the marriage is over and you are saying WHY
 Chickadee254
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/13/2009 7:57:31 AM
Possibly the same thing is going on for her...she's fantasizing about other guys. But wouldn't act on it because she doesn't want to hurt you.
 bossman0608
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/14/2009 5:46:52 AM
I understand what the OP is going through. Except for one thing. I never fantasized about cheating on my wife. I fantasized about being with another woman. A distinct difference there.

As a few before have said, you need to talk to your wife about how you are feeling. Try to be as gentle as possible. But you have to take on the consequences. Maybe you will be lucky to have a wife who wants to, for lack of a better word, experiment with their sexuality. But if you have a wife who doesn't want that, you're screwed.

So by putting on here that you are looking for NSA sex, that's already the first step towards cheating. You might as well have already dipped your wick. Man up and talk to her before you lose your marriage (and half of your stuff).

And to the people who slammed this guy, grow some brain cells. The rudeness (and absolute stupidity) on this site is astonishing. Just because you think the guy is off his rocker doesn't mean you have to act like a total jackass and treat this guy like shit. Chances are, his wife will do that for you all. THINK about your post before you post it. Try not rambling on like someone who is pissed off at the world.
 valanog7
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/6/2009 4:29:45 PM
She might like role play. Then again maybe like my wife she'll like to experiment and play around and will give you the same leeway. That way its not cheating.

Good luck and remember you made a comitment and you should honor that before throwing it away.
 lakelake
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/6/2009 4:44:19 PM
I like your thoughts HornsHoldMyHalo!!
 valanog7
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/10/2009 1:17:01 PM
You might discuss your fantasies more openly. Hell I do and get rewarded for it. Worst she can say is no. The best... yes

Start with honey would you fault me for having fantasies. Get her to share some of hers and then open up about yours. Once you get going who knows where it will lead.
 StarreGazer
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/10/2009 1:20:06 PM
I suspect that you do NOT **TRULY** LOVE your wife. If you did, you would have **ABSOLUTELY** NO desire for any other woman.
 zcrashz
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2009 4:18:15 PM
this is my first time posting anything about this type fo thing on any site... but maybe something i say may make sense to some or maybe no one, it does to me and thought i would share ... some of the things i mention are to some of the first posts in this topic so if you must reference all on first page...

Ford Fairlaine: I agree..there is some excitement in fantasizing about affairs... it gives an extra umpfh to your marriage, I get that i feel that....

Chubbyguy420: The grass may always be greener on the other side...but it doesnt always taste as sweet...

Kellygurl951: In my experiences it hasnt been F'ing or making love it has just been casual sex... just filling a void in what i want and when i want it... Im not a cheater persay... I just need some kind of spark... something to remind me why i married my wife...Im not a **stard or POS i am actually a good guy who loves my family... ive been taken advantage of by many women and yea it sucks...and maybe there was a good reason but it still hurts in the end... i know this... but... it also goes the other way... and maybe that is why i think the things i do and feel the way i feel... maybe it is some sort of payback...or maybe it is just how i live...

the rest of this is to everyone as was all of it really but wanted to direct my opinions to the source...

Fantasy or Reality...we all know cheating is wrong regardless of the reason or situation... Drunk, sober, drugged...whatever it is wrong and YOU know it... when you are in wedlock you swear on your life to be with one person and only one person for eternity...Ive been married for seven years...

Another thing is this open marriage bullsh*t...I read about this garbage in books and yea it sounds good in black and white...and yea for some people it work... but in all reality how can you love someone yet give them up to another man/woman.... thats F'd up...

You CAN LOVE someone and still have thoughts of affairs and even act on them...yet you dont want to lose your mate... i see it all the time... and believe me i am a nobody...but you do it just to fill a void in yourself...but it DOESNT MEAN YOU DONT LOVE THEM!!! yes you have issues for thinking this...yes there are problems with your marriage...but you still love them just the same...

I am 27 been married for 7 years...my wife has cheated/left me several times... one of which was with my brother...ok whatever shitty yes, but life goes on... another more recent affair resulted in an addition to our family... that hit me kind of hard ...but i dealt with it, I treat that boy as if he were my own...yes the father sees him as much as he can and does everything he can for that boy... but i am raising him and i think of him as my own...believe the choices i have made are not the best but i never regret anything i do...EVER!!! ive done my share of messing around, b ut i dont regret it... i cant because if i did then why do it at all... I love my wife with all my body heart and soul... and nothing will ever change that... and i know you guys are reading this thinking what an idiot i am or what kind of loser am i cause i deal with this shit... well the truth is i am dumb and she knows i cant be without her... i feel like a part of my is gone when shes not here... so she thinks she can do what she wants and ill still be here... but that wont always be true... i know i can be taken advantage of pretty easily sometimes... but no matter who you are you can only take so much before its enough.. and when it is well they realize it but its too late... and yea it hurts for a little while but then you remember why it went the way it diud and know its not you its them...

my point is do what you do... in the end if you truly love the person things will work in the end... you will be willing to make the sacrifice and take whats dealt and deal with whatever is thrown at you to any end...

i have so much more to say but no time... another day another topic......
 *daddyslilgirl*
Msg: 57
Posted: 11/11/2010 7:36:08 PM
To support this i actually have been fantasizing about ****ing a married man and i know him quite well. his wife knows i like him and i have even told him that i wanted him.... apart of him wants it and the other isnt sure, but to be brashly honest, its ****ing hot to **** a married man, its the unavailable man that girls want, and the forbidden challenge and competition is exciting, i know as wrong as it is, its still sexually a turn on for me and to fantasize about it is so sexy........hehe
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 58
Posted: 11/11/2010 8:04:13 PM
OP- honestly, I think you deserve it...you've earned it.

You've been a good husband and good provider for her...a loving man...likely you were THE man who gave her children....just what she's always dreamed of.

in short you've made her life complete and now its your time.

you just gotta make sure she doesn't find out...(ie don't sh1t where you eat)
and
guide the relationship (if its not there already) where she feels like she NEEDS you...

get those 2 down...don't be wreckless and you should be in like Flynn.

let us know how it goes.

oh here's a hint:

never leave a paper trail ANYWHERE....cash for everything and don't use the internet at your house...

live free and happy man.
 *closer
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/12/2010 3:11:48 AM

To support this i actually have been fantasizing about ****ing a married man and i know him quite well. his wife knows i like him and i have even told him that i wanted him.... apart of him wants it and the other isnt sure, but to be brashly honest, its ****ing hot to **** a married man, its the unavailable man that girls want, and the forbidden challenge and competition is exciting, i know as wrong as it is, its still sexually a turn on for me and to fantasize about it is so sexy........hehe

Shameless much? Too bad the OP is long gone or you two could hook up.
 bilby886
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2010 3:26:23 AM
I've never cheated on any LT GF, but one thing I can say is I get hit on more often when I'm already attached.
Is that because:-
1 Women know you are in a relationship and want some honey too.
2 Nasty women who like making life complex for others.
3 Or is it that when we're attached we exude more calm confidence and others are just plain attracted - innocent mistake of hitting on you?

And I ask the same for women, do you feel you get hit on more when attached?
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 61
Posted: 11/12/2010 9:14:45 AM

its the unavailable man that girls want, and the forbidden challenge and competition is exciting, i know as wrong as it is, its still sexually a turn on for me and to fantasize about it is so sexy........hehe

ROFL. I love it when 19 year old teenage Lolitas think they can speak for grownup women everywhere. How precocious.
 MsMicki
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2010 10:07:45 AM
Man I wish our posts still showed up on our profiles!!
Wonder how many dates Boon would get with his advice on how to cheat on your wife?!!
True colors do come forth in these forums!!
 *closer
Msg: 64
Posted: 11/12/2010 1:39:55 PM
All I gotta say is We need more girls like *daddyslilgirl* here in NJ.

I doubt she would be into you....you aren't married,but you could be her father.
 SpecificTruths
Msg: 65
Posted: 11/12/2010 2:08:13 PM

True colors do come forth in these forums!!
I know, right?
How many youngish guys in daddyslilgirl's age range would like to read about her fantasy of screwing a married guy!
Too funny.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 66
Posted: 11/12/2010 8:33:27 PM

its the unavailable man that girls want, and the forbidden challenge and competition is exciting, i know as wrong as it is, its still sexually a turn on for me and to fantasize about it is so sexy........hehe

ROFL. I love it when 19 year old teenage Lolitas think they can speak for grownup women everywhere. How precocious.

oh wow..how sexy..a Lolita.... lol

thing about grown up women- is many have been teenage Lolitas themselves!

its just the Lolitas haven't learned yet NOT to keep their mouths shut to protect the chick code... older grown up women have...

no need- there are TONS of grown up women who want unavailable men...

it doesn't lessen with age...

How many youngish guys in daddyslilgirl's age range would like to read about her fantasy of screwing a married guy!

how many married guys would love to have a fantasy of a girl in daddyslilgirl's age - and having a sexy liaison with girls of her type...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >