Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 4
view profile
History
69 onlyPage 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
He definitely sounds like the selfish type. It's all about him.

You have to teach him how to treat you. Show him that it's supposed to be about BOTH of you.

Some people only think of themselves.

Show him that he'll only get his if he's giving you a fair share. It can't just be about him.

Or you could just find yourself a guy who'll respect you and treat you right. ;)
 kickingfate
Msg: 6
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:00:39 AM
He definitely sounds like its all about him and less about you. he's Quite selfish IMO.

I would personally cut him off and say fair is fair. You go down with out a 69 or he can go out the front door. He's only got 2 ways to go. Either Man up and do the right thing and start caring about your satisfaction w/o being so selfish, or its time to send the manchild packing and move on to greener pastures.

If he can't see to your satisfaction without needing his own now, then i could only imagine what your gonna have to put up with down the road.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:38:29 AM
Have you asked him about it?? Best way to figure it out is to talk to him... listen to what he says and explain your feelings about it. Don't talk about it at the same time you are doing it tho.. nuetral time/place/tone of voice... no accusing statements..
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 11
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 12:59:21 PM
Oh this sounds like a guy I dated last year. The first time I slept with him, I was like ummm okay, interesting. We spent the weekend together and every single time, he would do the same thing. Next time, he did the same thing. Well, he had three strikes and I got rid of him. I actually asked him if he had a problem just giving me oral without me doing anything at the same time. He didn't see anything weird. In the big scheme of things, he wasn't very good at performing oral. Plus he was a doctor. I was VERY shocked he didn't know his was around a woman's body.

OP if I were you, I would either straighten out what you want from your relationship, or get out. He probably thinks everything is fine. Good luck to you.
 ~rain~
Msg: 12
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:03:47 PM
Your not happy!

get a new boyfriend!
 kickingfate
Msg: 13
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:16:32 PM
Ok i see one BIG PROBLEM in your statement..and once you get him straight on this fact you'll see what your next move needs to be.

To be clear...
He gets head all the time. It's pretty much expected that I will do it.

its should NEVER be expected that your going to do it. He has to realize its a priveledge that a woman does it for him.

So he's gone down on you 5-6 times in the last 11 months?? good lord, that would be a my count on a single weekend of shacking up (not bragging just saying). So how many times have you gone down on him in the last 11 months, because I can already see that in the last 11 months you got 5-6 times and he got what...dozens?? seems like a fairly one sided relationship to me. Sexually at least.
 swingpup
Msg: 14
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:31:09 PM
As it's been discussed here on the forums previously, some men sincerely, truly and honestly love to please women. Other men have an agenda when it comes to sex, they simply desire to in fact be pleased themselves.

Communicate your needs as well as your sexual desires with your bf, if an agreement can't be reached then maybe it's time to again go "fishing." Great sex is a terrible thing to waste!
 MsMicki
Msg: 18
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 3:25:52 PM
You never have actual sex.
He's only gone down on you a few times.
You always give him head.

and you call yourself his girlfriend?
I'd say you are an oral sex booty call.

and why aren't you having "actual sex" ?
is this your rule?.......or his?
 ranhard4u
Msg: 19
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:20:03 PM
well i think he's not enjoying the real fun , i think a man should always go down on the woman first to begin with, show her how much he wants to pleasure her, and then she will return the favor, i enjoy going down on a woman as much as having sex , i bet i enjoy licking a sweet **** more than i enjoy the blowjob i get in return. if i couldn't go down on the woman than i'd feel i wasn't having the most out of the sexual fun pleasure , hope he learns this soon for you, so you'll get to be pleasured the way you enjoy it too
 J ru
Msg: 20
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:38:21 PM
honestly this is a hilarious conversation but I'll admit that I'm very picky about going down on a girl

1 she must be clean
2 she must be hot
3 i have to be really horny
4 or i have to love her but that can be overridden by the first 2 but still must include 3

its not that I'm bad I just dont like to do it
 J ru
Msg: 21
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:45:27 PM
I'll agree with spicynicegirl its kinda ridiculous all you do is give him head thats a strange relationship
 hellgremlin
Msg: 25
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 7/19/2009 1:43:52 PM
Sounds like he's looking for an excuse to sniff away at your barnhole. The ol' sixty nine does position the male's nose precariously above the dame's chocolatey rosebud. Yeah, I bet he's just a shit-sniffer and doesn't want to admit it.
 stunt groom
Msg: 26
69 only
Posted: 7/19/2009 2:23:29 PM

The only time by bf will go down on me is if I agree to a 69. He gets head a lot without having to go down on me. Very rarily will he return the favour. He says it's because I don't ask but when I did ask refused and offered 69. I offered to do that after he went down on me first so he opted to stop fooling around. I felt super embarrassed and kind of hurt. I know that I'm clean and hygenic and groomed. He said he enjoyed it after he did it last time. I don't get it. Sometimes it's nice ti recieve without having to do all the work. What do I do about this, or do I just come to terms with the fact that he's not going to eat me out unless I'm giving him head at the same time?

He doesn't like to do it. Your oral gives him that extra umph he needs to get beyond his disdain for it.. I'm not so inclined... I straight up like to eat ****...But her junk has to be balanced.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 27
69 only
Posted: 7/19/2009 2:27:25 PM
OP, don't take your advice from weird, chronically single people.

He's not selfish. He doesn't like it. It's a preference thing. He has spared your feelings thus far (in his mind) by not being blunt with you.

Just like some girls don't like receiving, some don't like giving.

Same with men.

If you have to have it to be happy, you all are sexually incompatible.

It's that simple.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 30
69 only
Posted: 7/20/2009 4:13:43 AM
It just blows my mind how many people are saying that this guy is selfish.

How is it selfish if he doesn't like it? Wouldn't it make HER selfish to force him into doing someting he doesn't like?

I feel like I am taking crazy pills!
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 32
69 only
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:19:48 PM
I don't even think I've ever done a 69 believe it or not. It's just too efficient. Like why can't you take turns doing oral sex on each other? It has to be at the same time? I'd rather focus on the pleasure of receiving it and not have to worry about giving it at the same time.
 jamesb75
Msg: 33
69 only
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:35:02 PM
Why is it men dont like to give oral or even know how to. I love to give oral and very good at it. I guess thats why the woman wants to return the favor and do it 69 alot.
 TheReason_
Msg: 35
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 7/14/2010 11:43:10 AM
I agree with him being selfish. Either live with it, ask him to change, or find someone else. Personally, I love devouring any woman I am with, and they always return the favor, or 69, or whatever. Not one person holding out. I would never stay with someone who only went down on me if we were doing 69.
 thetennisgal
Msg: 36
69 only
Posted: 7/15/2010 10:45:45 AM
Too efficient? What? Geez, we can't have that now.
 .dej
Msg: 37
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 7/15/2010 12:30:22 PM
Ha. Easy. Stop putting out. It's a rational response.

"I don't want to do this unless we're on equal grounds, and equally invested". It's what I'd do.
 Blanketthenegitive
Msg: 50
69 only
Posted: 8/17/2013 1:49:48 PM
Sorry to hear it OP. I use going down on a girl to get her hot for what's going to follow! Often I enjoy going down on a woman in itself. I love the sighs, and whimpers she makes, it gets me hot. 69 however I enjoy even more, cause she's making me feel good so I in turn put my focus back into pleasing her. It's a perfect circle of energy.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 51
69 only
Posted: 1/31/2014 8:33:23 AM
Sounds like hes a taker....stupid I must say......one way street.....Never done that and if any have gone without,but always has the woman been satisfied thats been with me....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >