Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How Do You Know Your Man Is Cheating???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jacob8088
Msg: 11
How Do You Know Your Man Is Cheating???Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Well there are a few ways how you can tell if he's cheating on you. But sorry, your gonna have to figure it out for yourself,lol. Some guys like to play mind games for the same reason how some women like to play hard to get. It basically comes down to pushing her buttons and testing the boundaries.

On the flipside, it could probably be just you, suffering from paranoia..
 Southernbelle1953
Msg: 12
view profile
History
How Do You Know Your Man Is Cheating???
Posted: 10/5/2009 8:25:36 PM
NO your right there are some real good players, liars, and a few other choice names. I don't understand why men want to toy with someone life and feelings like that. They have something to looked forward to one of these days, this will come back and bite them in the a_ _.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 10:22:15 PM
Respect yourself first and others will respect you. Don't jump in too fast. Notice the "red flags" and run out. If he has 3 cell phones that would be a red flag. If he pounds the wall or inanimate objects, is nasty to others unreasonably, lies, cheats on anything, covers up, doesn't want so and so to know you are with him, etc. RED FLAGS. Test the waters before you jump in....Get involved in an exercise class of some sort to work off the stress and anxiety of not having a relationship. Do for yourself. Learn something new. Enjoy nurturing yourself.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2009 11:50:47 AM
WORK ON YOURSELF...WORK OUT, EXERSIZE AND EAT RIGHT.....CUT OUT BAD HABITS......TRUST YOUR GUT FEELINGS AND DON'T DISMISS RED FLAGS....IF THEY DON'T RESPECT YOU....SET BOUNDARIES....IF THEY CONTINUE TO VIOLATE THEM......LEAVE....RESPECT YOURSELF....FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND EXPOSE YOURSELF ONLY TO POSITIVE SITUATIONS AND THINGS.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2010 12:22:02 PM
I was totally devoted to one man who had charm, humor, class, good dresser, great hands for back rubs and foot rubs, firm handshakes.....very intelligent, witty humor, very extravert, spiritual, old fashioned opening doors, etc.
He expressed his love towards me. RED FLAGS----I could not meet any of his friends or family, wrong numbers were given to me in case of an emergency, violent tendency when I asked him to give me the correct numbers, calling the police when he wanted to break it off and telling them to contact me and threaten me to not email, phone, write, or contact anyone to reach him after he just spent an entire night pampering me and telling me he loved me. Another RED FlAG would be when he w0uld not let me meet his female friend from out of town who was staying over night because she did not want to waste money on a hotel room and then he showed up at the POF party with her and I was not allowed to even question him or respond because of the threat the police gave me. I had to watch him dance, flirt and charm others and I could not even address it in any way with him. There was no order of protection in place, but the police still threatened me on the phone. He has some sort of connection with the authorities and those connected to the authorities. He had abuse issues from his childhood and refuses to get help. There is so much more dangerous threats that I will not address on this site. He frequents the POF sites.
I loved him and there is a strong connection when he is in the room. However, I also know from the threats he produced, that I cannot be with this person for my own safety. If he wanted to break it off---he did not have to go through the extremes that he went through to do this. All he had to do was communicate and be honest to tell me why. I bent over backwards to lift his ego, be his woman and move him up the ladder. Now he is respected in the company he works for. I helped him as much as he would let me and now he is with another woman---who probably knows nothing about his issues and the danger she is in. He is not only a cheater, but a liar, stalker, violent, apt broken into and all electronic equipment is taken, manipulator in every way, (but oh, so subtle and charming to the point---You would never believe that he is charming you right now, making me look like the liar to my friends, family, etc.) Scarey....the cheating is miner compared to the rest.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > How Do You Know Your Man Is Cheating???