Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 WithJustaLittleLuck
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Whats the Issue With Men in Australia ..Page 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

They just run around with hard-ons all the time .... so what is the big deal, that's what men are for.

I don’t believe that if you had a hard-on the entire time it would draw the blood away from you brain for so long you would end up running around like an intellectually challenged person. Oh yes I see.

Well it is still not fair, males also exist to filter rapidly evolving parasites and viruses and to move heavy things from here, to over there; it doesn’t sound very dignified but if that is the job that nature has given you there is no point in complaining.
 rustic36
Msg: 176
Whats the Issue With Men in Australia ..
Posted: 12/4/2009 8:00:31 PM

I [laugh] everytime someone has a go at females heading to nightclubs for a good night out.

How was my comment "having a go" at females for heading out to clubs?

Who know's maybe its changed now, I was never a big fan of them anyway. However, when I was in my early 20's and did go to clubs, all I saw was a few sane people getting harassed by many drunken slobs who think they are cool because they can wobble on the dance floor. Then, after midnight, for a man at least, it's defend yourself till its time to leave. In other words, the morons have all had to much to drink and turn into "rocky". Because I never drank much, I was always watching the back of my friends so they didn't get punched from some drunk minda. If there was less alcohol involved, yeah, they might be a good place to dance and have fun.. I guess these days its not the wild punch you have to look out for, its the wild stab in the dark.

They just run around with hard-ons all the time .... so what is the big deal, that's what men are for.

That's a funny comment that one. In one corner women complain that men only think about sex and in the other corner they are saying, "what's the big deal, that's what men are for".. No wonder men are confused as to what women want, because they don't know themselves. If you think "that is what men are for" then, that's all they ever will be in your mind. Women are for having babies and claiming CSA payments and cleaning the house.. But hey, what's wrong with that, that's what women are for.. che ching..
(not that I think that way, but, many men do because of their experiences with women)

Everyone is different and you can't categorise everyone into a neat little box. The question for the OP is: What's wrong with the men she dated? or What's wrong with her? or what's wrong with how or where she meets the dates?
One has to look at how and where they are picking up people to date because, generally, people with similar personality traits do the same types of things and behave in similar ways but, are still uniquely different.

It's just like a women or a man has a shocking long-term relationship that is full of abuse or whatever.. That person then says: All women are b*tches or all men are abusive pigs. However, that's not the case, it was just that person they dated or married, not all women or men..
One bad brush can tarnish the whole painting...
 Marmalade70
Msg: 184
Posted: 12/8/2009 12:56:29 PM
To message 183 , this stupid site wouldn't let me just post a quick applause so i am writting this shite along with it so it gets posted.

Marmalade70
Msg: 186
Posted: 12/10/2009 1:48:48 AM
My apologies Markus
 Markinfreo
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2009 5:46:57 AM
I think the issue has been clear for a number of years. We are mostly alcoholics with some weird tendencies to gather with other males. Actually, when you think about it, it's not really one issue - there are many issues interwoven together that make Australian men weird. Personally, I'd try to attract an Italian or a Greek. Far better balanced. I know some Australian women feel that they should persist with Aussie men, but it crazy to do so
 acorn
Msg: 190
Posted: 12/16/2009 8:12:32 AM
I have an issue!But telling you what that issue is...is a whole other issue.

Ok..it might have something to do with being able to tell someone that their posts crack me up so much it's like getting a fresh start at the end of a long day,without coming across sounding like Spongebob Square Pants!!

Thanks LULT.Your knack for putting just enough spin on a funny situation to make it f*** 'n hilarious has done it for me again.
 lets fish!
Msg: 191
Posted: 12/17/2009 6:51:17 PM
hmm nothing wrong with Aussie men, the most are fantastic blokes who are often a lot of fun. Always a few bad apples in every barrel but you get that..

- speaking of anti Aussie, I just received a message that said "I'd date you except your accept would annoy me"...

What the..
 goldfishxyz
Msg: 192
Posted: 12/19/2009 10:22:18 PM
You have to be one to know one. lol
 qldblue
Msg: 194
Posted: 12/27/2009 7:34:17 AM
The issue of most men in Australia is that we don't have a woman like LULT.

She would be the near perfect woman, I mean to say with her HOT BOD, we could do away with stoves and BBQ's and cook our sausages on her and if we left our bread in the toaster too long and it catches on fire then LULT would put the flames out.

The downside to LULT would be in replacing toasters every day, I mean they do get expensive.
 virgiomonkey
Msg: 195
Posted: 12/27/2009 2:47:07 PM
'If you don't like the word 'arvo there must be something really wrong with you.
If you don't respect our slang is it any wonder you don't like our men? You are already telling us the things you don't like.
Aussie men don't have a problem. Most your age are simply not interested in settling down. Houses are way too expensive and unaffordable. Most men are still living with their parents up until the age of 30. Most are realizing getting married and having kids comes at a huge cost, and its not what it's crapped up to be.'

.........Lady you are so on to it.....And I mean this, as in no disrespect to you.....But there is another reason, the Men also know if the Marriage/relationship kneels over and there is children involved ....The Child support payments will leave them totally broke for a many a years .....

J.D

paddywills
Msg: 197
Posted: 12/29/2009 5:53:07 AM
i don't get why all these fella's from another country are commenting you blokes need to pull ya heads in and worry bout your little part of the world , me and me cobba's , shag's we got it sorted! i think we're blokey blokes out in public, you show ya mrs ya soft side when theres a bit of privacy, sure theres drunks, abusive pricks, and what not but these fellas just have problems, i got a mate the famous chopper reid its to all these imigrants that think they can judge us "take a cup of concrete, cause uncle chop chop says harden the F@ck Up"
 greyingred
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2010 12:26:54 AM
At the risk of plagarism....^^^^^^Indeed.

Have theory that aussie working class male venacular has been genetically dehanced because the Aussie women are more Victorian than their European counterparts and still believe that men should be seen and not heard...and the men believe that their linguistic inadequacies enhances and maybe even lies a bit about their physical prowess....see I can suffer the pain of a thousand pin pricks in the name of appalling skin art, I can wear clothes that are ashamed to be sold let alone worn and I can always find an alternative outings and venues...wadyamean the tuesday night special at the RSL is a disappointment, okay then lets go to McDonalds....You have never lived until you have been swept off you feet by an aussie...that is after their mum takes herself and the broom out of the room.
 Marmalade70
Msg: 200
Posted: 1/8/2010 2:24:15 PM
There is no issure with men in Australia. We just have to find the right one for each of us.

Some stupid women like the a*seholes. They should just leave the good blokes alone for us.
 Artistic_Bloke
Msg: 203
Posted: 1/9/2010 5:54:40 PM
Crikey youse lot, some one has to spread their legs and get out of the big smoke and have a meander around the scrub and fill ya bloody lungs with pure air and not that polluted stuff ya get in the concrete city, least in the scrub ya can have fun with out worrying about some clown trying to mow ya down as ya take a hike on ya bike.

I've been to the big smoke, and nunofya yobbo's know how to smile down there, and i think that could be the prob with you girls tryin to find a top bloke to bomk, ya bluddy brains are polluted move bush, youse will enjoy it
 bluejaybella
Msg: 205
Posted: 1/10/2010 5:47:37 AM
Was out last night and i was having a chat with three couples. Of course the women were all pretty and dressed up. The guys where wearing cargo pants, tshirts and sandles. I ended up talking with one, who said they loved my singing....lol

Then went on to guessing each others ages. The men all looked older then their age. they even showed me there licenses. Sad very sad, one was married to a older women. She looked great, he looked drunk.the oldest looking guy took offence to my guessing his age but complemented me on my great tits.Though said i should be wearing jeans to show of my ass.

That was the extent of my convo with him....lol. His wife was at least able to hold a conversation.

The issue with aussie men, learn to get past just talking about sex...lol. Never going to happen...lol.Dress the part may help also. So regarding the looks part. Well i think what i just said proves, looks arn't everything to some or maybe beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!...lol
 Artistic_Bloke
Msg: 206
Posted: 1/10/2010 6:26:45 AM
Some Aussie man have still got the old values with in, as i will not expect to jump into bed straight away with a woman just for sex, most of us still want the relationship as a normal thing, as i personally will not place pressure on anyone unhless it is a 50/50 agreement

My last one off date wanted me to stay at her home the first night, in seperate rooms, but i was not at all happy with that situation, yet i do joke around, but the old values are still there, yes i enjoy sex with a woman, but as i said before, it has to be a 50/50 agreement after we have known each other for a period of time, where as, some younger blokes have not had the old values taught to them in this case, and some forget, but in hind sight, you will get a lot of males around this World that will let their Penises do their thinking for them, as a percentage of Females will let their Virgina's rule them, and in regards to both sexes, if one misses out, then posts like this begin
 Artistic_Bloke
Msg: 209
Posted: 1/12/2010 4:07:15 AM
Well, not everyone is a "Charlie Harper", most of us still have values
 CaptainHowdy87
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2010 6:40:29 PM
I'm absolutely baffled at how many women think most Australian men are beer drinking macho blokes. Most "men" and I use that term loosely these days are metro sexuals with their hair swept to the side at the front and all retarded at the back and wear tight t-shirts that are either faded look surf t-shirts or have some lame graffiti-like writing on them and wear faded/worn-look jeans tighter than most womens and topped off with horrid looking sneakers or plain white shoes *shudders*. I actually miss the old beer drinking yobbo men, at-least they did what they wanted and lived up to being a man in some form. These metro sexuals have all been brainwashed by women to spend so much time on their appearence and look more feminine than they do masculine and they all talk in a girly way. Why do women want men and encourage men to be as feminine as they possibly can?
 Artistic_Bloke
Msg: 215
Posted: 1/14/2010 1:22:56 PM
Yellowjack, i could not have put that in a better way bloke

Maybe thats why some Woman think that we are crap, once the first one saps the bank and wages dry, the second one that comes along knows she will get stuff all, maybe that is the reason behind this thread
 aphrodite000
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2010 2:59:25 PM
doesn't make me look too smart, been married twice and all I got were the bills and I wasn't the one who cheated. Don't really care though cos bitterness eats you up and leaves you feeling like shit.
 acorn
Msg: 220
Posted: 1/15/2010 11:34:10 AM

Not much really, i mean geez we end up buying houses for women that we hate

And this is the price we pay because you told us you loved us!

Sounds like someone needs a hug!

It's a story sad but true and one you hear all too often and I feel for those men and women that find themselves in this situation. The system needs a lot of work.

I read this, this morning and thought about it a lot this evening. I know people who have been dealt a similar hand ...and it's sad to watch the bitterness slowly consume them. Good people,people you love, drowning in their anger and their misery. So what do you do if it's a friend of yours? You kick 'em in the ar$e and tell them they are paying more than the asking price.What's happened has happened and, unless you have a way to change the hand the system has dealt you, then you have to play with what you have left. And what you have left, as Miss Fee has suggested, is freedom of choice. To let bitterness and anger steal one more moment from you is a choice. Allowing those emotions to to stay with you is a bit like taking rat poison and waiting for someone else to die. You are paying more than the asking price.

Halve the load you're carrying straight away by taking responsibility for the part you played in creating this situation. It was a partnership.Where were you when it was heading south?Did you read the signs?And it's not about accepting blame... because that road leads to guilt.It's about being powerful and generous in the face of bitterness and resentment.If it's all someone elses fault ..then you're outa luck...cause you can't fix it.
It won't be easy but once you see it, the load will lighten and the more power you will have to choose who you are going to be when the next moment finds you. It's all you have left... and it's a lot!!

It's what I would want to hear from my friends if it were me.
 ToldYouSo returns
Msg: 225
Posted: 1/21/2010 9:55:09 PM
A bit of pig squeelin' perhaps!

You’re a worry grey. ’Twas written ’for this lot was born. Seems you have a very good memory, or were much impressed. Little late for closet shuffling isn’t it?

What a load of nonsense. There is no issue. If you’re a half way decent scrubber, don’t pick your nose ‘an behave half way like your mum hopefully taught you, you’ll do o’kay.

Personally wherever I go, and I’m only a few short years away from pushing up daisies, they’re falling (ego aside) all over me. Perhaps they’ve worked their guys to an early grave. All I can say from the look of a lot of them is……. Lucky Guys.
 bluejaybella
Msg: 227
Posted: 1/26/2010 2:35:03 AM
MY god , i'd say bitterness on both sides geeees. !! I've been on both sides of the court. You think you got it rough ? above messages. Read about the family courts in the states. There are plenty of wonderful posts in POF about it. There is always someone worse of then you. Instaed of looking at the glass half empty exc exc.....
 JimStone60
Msg: 229
Posted: 3/11/2010 4:29:54 AM
I read earlier that this is a dating web site, damn I wish someone had told me earlier.

Could a sworn it was a site to write tripe about Aussie men, and ignore every e-mail ever sent by those reprehensible Aussie men who insist on writing e-mails.
 JimStone60
Msg: 231
Posted: 3/12/2010 12:49:57 PM
So you judge the extent of a storm by One raindrop, I hardly think one Aussie male out of how many million of us is a fair test case.

From my experience (as an Australian male) the only problem with Australian men is that they have to be around Australian women. Check out some of them when they get together on the Turps at a club or Pub now that is high class.

This whole tread just reminds me of that Sean Morey clip the Women song and his rebuttal the Man song.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >