Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~Pedro Sanchez~
Msg: 251
Whats the Issue With Men in Australia ..Page 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
The issue with men in Australia, on a subconscious level hark to the days when Aussie men were toddlers...when all we ever wanted out of life was a 'bitty' (a bit of titty = bitty). Even when we were spoiled, rotten, obnoxious germs, nothing could be as comforting and peaceful as a bit of cossie and a bit of titty. Mum knew this and as a matter of course, the policy at home was that of appeasement. Then mum deemed it inappropriate and shut the valves on us...for me personally it was age 2, but for some it could be as late as 23.

In the same way as we dropped the 'y' from 'mummy', we also dropped the 'y' from bitty. Problem was if and when we were not getting a bit. Girlfriends and wives do not cave in like mum with some bullshit appeasement policy. Therefore now, we throw a tantie (tantrum to our American cousins). And that is basically what's the issue with men in Australia.

Grumpy men = not getting a bit.

What would exacerbate this tricky situation is that if divorced me n who pay child support is not getting any and their exes are! Men in this situation automatically assume that they are financing their exes wanton hedonistic lifestyle! Holy ****...now that is one ****ed up situation...a bit of lemon to the open gash! Heartbroken, lonely, broke, on top of that, the ex is having an orgy somewhere with no other than the late great John Holmes!

I can't really help my brothers in that situation....either they find a way to get that tension out of their system by going out some more and meeting women (preferably normal, unencumbered, anti-depressant free) or they do it themselves.

Here's a tissue for your issue.
 Steve1394
Msg: 252
view profile
History
Whats the Issue With Men in Australia ..
Posted: 9/26/2010 4:32:06 AM
We have one glorious moment at birth getting out and spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in. Sigh!!!
 madmaxmel
Msg: 253
Posted: 11/20/2010 6:33:29 AM
lol steve that was funny
 The_Grey_Fringe
Msg: 256
Posted: 11/15/2011 4:22:29 AM
Do I look like a weirdo to you??
 martolives
Msg: 257
Posted: 11/21/2011 7:20:24 AM
I don't think you've met enough Australian men if you need to generalise this topic in such a way.
 smothy
Msg: 258
Posted: 11/21/2011 10:20:16 AM
To the grey fringe
only in pictorial presentation

Why bring this back to life are you that board
 crustyold
Msg: 259
Posted: 12/6/2011 9:06:34 PM
been too that part of the world, so different, so loved it........the music, the dance

as 4 guys here..............go out west, the guys there, well some anyway. speed to much time on the land...............cart talk to people, & women..........really interesting there

I am just a westie, some of you will no what that is......& a motorbike rider as well...& chatting to people, love talking..........

must start a thread on women..........going to pay for that............love ya all
 gingerosity
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2011 5:34:03 AM
I think the BIG ISSUE with men in Australia is the magazine the homeless guys always get us to buy from them. Take pity on them, OP. They're just trying to make ends meet
 Gazzar1984
Msg: 261
Posted: 12/18/2011 6:07:47 AM
See here you go and point the finger because you may have a problem with a few Australian men, I for one like to wine and dine the women I meet and also be a romantic gentlemen to them because its the way I have been brought up, so please dont put all aussies into the one basket, you could get your self into a lot of trouble like that.
 Julietsdestiny
Msg: 262
Posted: 12/21/2011 6:27:58 AM
A very interesting thread!
Australia is a working country and it takes tough men to work it which is why we are so lucky to live in such a place.
I'll admit it is difficult to find a 'gentleman aussie bloke' but's let's be honest Australia women would we prefer it any other way?
I like a man to be rugged.....no socks with sandles !
From my experience I have found English guy's to be extremely loud and aggressive after they have had a few drinks under their belt. They are thin skinned and don't know how to take critisism or even a joke.
Unlike the Pommie the Aussie guy tends to stick with his mates and have a good time rather than provoke other's.
I remember sittting at a table once with my young son waiting for my then Aussie fiance to turn up for lunch. An English guy asked if he could sit at my table. I said no because I was expecting someone. In front of my son he says 'You effin ****es are all the same, you can all get effed".....Mmmmm nice one.
You should have seen his face when my fiance walk in and spotted this jerk. He brought him over and introduced me to this jerk!
Aussie guy's are changing, at least the younger one's are, and compared to some over sexed Italian's, and full on French , I'll take an Aussie guy any day!
Mmmmm... Just realized the love of my life is not an Aussie But he's close to it!
 delano61
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2011 8:19:13 AM
Well to me the UK and Australia seem to be more honest than in the US . Here they tell you what you want to hear rather than there true nature . -------------William
 ChuppaChups
Msg: 264
Posted: 12/31/2011 8:54:10 AM
How funny.

It's always somebody elses fault. Never the person who's moaning about it in the first place.

Given how many Australian women are happily married you'd have to think that the issue isn't Aussie men, it's the women whinging about them and putting them down that are probably a bit mental themselves.

I mean really, only someone with a few screws lose uses gross generalisations to make their point.
 gingerosity
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2011 12:47:46 PM

I mean really, only someone with a few screws lose uses gross generalisations to make their point.

love it
 seafoodandeatit
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2011 7:47:44 PM
well there is a short story of a woman who wants one thing and then an other!
too many woman think us males are a bit to rough and do not shape up to well all dressed up. we seem to want to be the so called
New age guy ..
Ok look in the mirror.. the female profiles and read:
looking for a guy to be my night.
Someone to fill my dreams.
Someone who can look after me.
the list is endless.
Take a good look in the mirror ladies, and look up the meaning of "a few extra kgs" in other words over weight and havent do anything about it.. soory forgot your big boned or its a medical prob.
Well i have got big feet not my faul i need to wear thongs.
sorry i have big shoulders nott my fault i fit better in a T than a white shirt..
"Get my point girls?"
 annie_nsw
Msg: 267
Posted: 1/2/2012 1:31:18 AM
From my own personal experiences from travelling and having been married to an Australian, an Englishman and an American my perspective is that men regardless of where they are from have their similiarities though each has his own uniqueness and is only separated by his upbringing.
It is unfair and foolish to tarnish all men or women for that matter with the same brush because of some so called bad experiences yet so many do.
At the end of the day it is not where a man or woman is from it is how you treat each other..
 greyingred
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2012 8:18:57 AM
wow haven't been on this site for donks because it was getting very boring, repetitive and then blow me.........what a classic of double standards aka take a look at your language and realise that you are full of faeces...though possibly still slim. svelt or possibly always a weedy runt.... at your age (as in mine) things are sagging beyond control
Dear Mr Seefoodandeatit.........do wot??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just classic for people who say one thing, condemn another and yet perpetrate through their words the very same supposed crime...in this case your nickname applaudes yourself yet your words condemn others. Having an inkling that you might be coming across as a penile cranium? Either way plump and pleasing is delicious and not to be scoffed at...women are soft, round and delicious...unlike your attitude....relax a little.

Take a good look in the mirror ladies, and look up the meaning of "a few extra kgs" in other words over weight and havent do anything about it.. soory forgot your big boned or its a medical prob

and on another thread soory is spelled sorry.
 bilby886
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2012 4:13:50 AM

Australia is a working country and it takes tough men to work it which is why we are so lucky

you forgot

underemployed
unemployed
under-industrialized

over taxed
over worked (mainly migrant aussies not the aussies in martin place)
over patronized - we have some silly revenue building laws - all fixed with a fine

meh,
 henkscoffee
Msg: 270
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:11:17 PM
aussie men are the best in the world only this ones been baging the poms for 52 years so i'm tired of it so let me know when your all baging the daigo's or slop heads there much more fun lol, bottom line instead of baging a race of people go do something constructive like get off your ar*e and say hi to your neighbour or go help some-one you'l feel much better about yourself !
 Melannie1
Msg: 271
Posted: 1/24/2012 11:53:39 PM
Hi luvUlongishtime! I guess there is good and not so good in every culture! M.
 tie_me_up81
Msg: 272
Posted: 1/26/2012 2:20:57 PM

When you do, let me know coz I don't get Aussie men either. They're all weirdos if you ask me.

If such a thread was made towards women, it would have been deleted in a flash.
 Sunny_Coaster
Msg: 273
Posted: 2/3/2012 1:55:36 AM
10 pages of old hags complaining about why men aren't bogans... it's a good look
 gingerosity
Msg: 274
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2012 4:44:32 AM
Guys, this is an old thread. The dude in message 256 brought it back to life for trolling purposes and you fell for it. Just let it go.
 qldblue
Msg: 275
Posted: 2/3/2012 4:12:24 PM
We aren't standard issue, of the shelf clones.

To quote Mark Jackson a terrible singer but he did have a hit song with I am an individual
 true2scale
Msg: 276
Posted: 2/4/2012 2:42:42 AM
what an intelligent woman you must be
 true2scale
Msg: 277
Posted: 2/4/2012 2:44:05 AM
all these ppl stero typing on here, its hillarious
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  >