Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > To the exhibitionists: How do you satisfy your need to exhibit?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NappyKAT
Msg: 12
To the exhibitionists: How do you satisfy your need to exhibit?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

If I want to walk around my house naked with the curtans open, I should be allowed to as should any man. Being naked it completely normal and natural but yet we are not allowed to be naked infront of a window because someone might be offended.

Gah, laws are stupid. We should be allowed to be naked in our own homes with the blinds open, maybe if people were more accepting to a naked body we would have less body image issues.
I don't think this is really a law, has anyone checked into this? I don't think maybe you should be having sex on a first floor right in your front of window at 3:00 in the evening - but I'm not sure if that is should be unlawful or not. I could understand why people would offended by that.

But just nudity - you should be able to be in your naked with window open or closed. If I offended, then I would just turn away. If my kids saw you naked, I wouldn't even blink. I'd say 'well it's their house, and if they wanna be naked, that's on them' and keep going.
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 13
view profile
History
To the exhibitionists: How do you satisfy your need to exhibit?
Posted: 1/2/2010 6:02:46 PM

Why are people so offended by nudity? I really do not get it.

It's not that people are offended by it, but rather that they don't want to be assaulted by it without prior consent. This is because of the "Look, But Don't Touch!!" aspects. In other words, some would consider the thing daydream angel has got going on with her neighbor kindofa form of perverse psychological torture which really isn't good to have going on in society. Maybe guys are more sensitive about this because of the double standard jd28spot points to, which always has the woman getting off scott free while the guy's in hot water.
 whytwater
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/2/2010 7:07:24 PM

It's not that people are offended by it, but rather that they don't want to be assaulted by it without prior consent.

Sounds like a distinction without a difference. lol If I see that "assaulted" expression on the face of a beholder of nudity, I'm thinking it means an offense to the sensibilities is happenin', and there's a prude bone or three barely concealed under the beholder's layers.

I don't think I've ever been offended by nudity, or felt assaulted by it, either. (btw- whatever happened to girl streakers? lol). I clap for lady flashers, and bless them with beads if I got 'em. lol I often work from a home office, and I set the dress code. Nudity is in the code, as an option. lol If someone is peeking through my windows, then they are the the "peeping toms", and if the authorities must be involved, then the peeper should be apprehended, not the nudist. Sheeesh! Being nude in your own place is alot different than splashing one's raw image on a billboard, although that is an item on my bucket list.
 breeheel
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/3/2010 8:37:47 PM
I feel that its a growing thing. As one progresses with the behaviour, the good feeling from an act may take a more ( looking for the right word here) risky the act may be to get the same mental fix.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/4/2010 9:59:05 AM
I stand outside naked (warmer weather permitting), and hope the bushes don't hide me too much.
 OutMind
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/5/2010 7:14:52 AM
I think a lot of women get excited when men look at them with little clothe or none at all. I used to do paintings and charcoal drawings of women. They would take their clothes off and pose and they would tell me at some point that they were so wet that they wanted to do it right there. My ex was the same way. I would arrive home and she would be wearing a skimpy dress with no underwear. Then she would do something so I would notice.
 facepainter
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/5/2010 9:13:50 AM
I was seeing a woman for a while that was into this type of behavior. For her though it was a little more extreme then a glimpse through a low cut top or a sneak peek through a window as she got out of the shower.

We would go on weekend trips to other states or hotels at least 75-100 miles away so chances of running into someone we knew was rather slim. We would purposley get rooms with windows facing out to the courtyard or a busy highway. Then with the curtains pulled to the side she got off on performing in front of the window for all to see. At night yes the lights were on. She would also put the service room card in the key slot to make sure housekeeping would "accidently" walk in on us. Her exploits didn't stop there either. come to think of it she was alot of fun and opened me up to many expierences that I have firmly entrenched in my mind.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/5/2010 4:45:15 PM
I think a lot of women get excited when men look at them with little clothe or none at all. I used to do paintings and charcoal drawings of women. They would take their clothes off and pose and they would tell me at some point that they were so wet that they wanted to do it right there.

I think there's a form of intimacy that happens in being "viewed." How a man looks at me has a very powerful effect on me. Public exhibitionism is just too tacky (and too much risk), but in a private setting where I feel safe and wanted by a partner, while he commands or coerces me to "display" myself to him only - and I don't risk rejection - priceless!
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/6/2010 12:37:53 PM
I used to tan naked in my back yard until I noticed all the migrant farm workers started to share a pair of binoculars... They didn't get much work done and I ended up with a sheriff's deputy (I knew from church) in my driveway asking me to wear "something".
OOPPSS! I still discreetly flash friends my tats (on my butt), and my boobs. Once in a while I might even show off my piercing for the shock value.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/6/2010 12:47:37 PM
I refrain from ironing or frying bacon naked.

I'm proud of my strong kegel muscles but that doesn't mean everyone wants to see them.
 sonofabiscuit2
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 2:43:37 PM
I've had sex in many a public park in the evening, I've also been caught masterbating in the woods. I've had sex at work, in public restrooms and in parking lots. However my most memorable and exciting moment was the break-up sex I had with a girlfriend. We pulled over on the side of the road and while she was in the car I stood outside and did the deed. The angles were a bit awkward, but it worked. The sun was rising and it was a cold snowy morning as cars passed by and people woke up in their little homes, I was having one of the best sexual encounters of my life. The best part was we already knew we were breaking up, but both of us wanted to have sex one more time. It was amazing.
 deerdog1
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/9/2010 3:30:49 AM
I dont think it is exhibitionism but some people just like to be naked... my wife and I hardly ever wear clothes in our own home .. when alone .. but we do keep the curtains drawn ..and our grown kids know not to come in /over un announced..as do may other friends and relatives

He is one of those guys who gets off on having his girl admired by other guys. He likes having a pretty girl on his arm and having other guys wish they had her. That's just his thing, I guess.

kaylie thats called maturity and trust ..in many cases ...you go girl

a guy or girl for the most part ..when they have something they are proud of they like others to see it .. say like a new car ... or a hot chick

jealousy is immaturity and insecurity ..I love to show off my wife ... so what if she is a lttle flirty or sluty dressed ..its me thats going home with her
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/9/2010 7:57:14 AM
That's an awesome attitude dude! Got any single friends?
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/13/2010 3:12:18 AM

I mow my lawn naked does that count?

Avoid ant hills..
 whytwater
Msg: 26
Posted: 1/14/2010 7:19:57 AM
Avoid ant hills.

I dunno; if you adorn yourself with, say, ants, you might attract an anteater, and they have awesome tongues. Lol
The OP seems to focus on the exhibitor's "need" to be naked, as if it's some addiction that needs a fix,

I feel that its a growing thing. As one progresses with the behaviour, the good feeling from an act may take a more ( looking for the right word here) risky the act may be to get the same mental fix.

Seems to me that the "clothes horse", the guy who just stepped from the cover page of GQ, the one who "needs" to drape the latest tres chic coverings over his/her body, who has the problem that needs treatment. Granted, some, if not many, bodies are, well, unsightly, e.g. "fluffy"- let them mask the horror. Lol Yeah, clothing optional. Leave it to each to decide his/her most fetching "look".
 friesbaconnekkid
Msg: 27
Posted: 10/8/2013 8:57:11 AM
I live in the country, and spend most of the summer nude. That includes when I am working, as I do work at home. My neighbors don't care, as we all mind our own business.
We do have a neighbors with a pool, and nudity is common there. I have many times had an erection in front of the neighbors, and have never received any negative comments, only some amusing remarks. Most of those relate to the fact that I keep my pubic hair shaved, so am quite exposed when hard.
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 28
Posted: 11/17/2013 2:15:08 PM
Well it seems when I date women that live in a high rises, most of them have a telescope by their living room window! One woman I dated would walk around half naked in her apartment....and she would want to make love with the drapes open on the floor....

I used to run everyday and I found it odd that when I did run by a parked car and couples were making out they were usually Asian....just an observation.
I think they invented the cowboy position before cowboys did!!!
 ladymercury
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/17/2013 3:53:26 PM
I run from the sauna to the lake.
 gtomustang
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/20/2013 6:34:43 PM
yes, flashing your body is like flashing your cash: don't get shocked when someone gives you what you don't want as a result of your advertising. so, to avoid such nastiness, just plan it out so you are flashing your desireables to someone who knows to not cross the line when they get drunk one night and figure, "well, they advertised it, they must want me to have it."

you have a right to think what you want...but so do they.

of course, exhibiting your personality ain't bad, either :) we call that, "flirting" :)
 frontynismo93
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/20/2013 8:22:17 PM
i like to play with my penis when i am driving on the highway looking at hot women
 1970Priceless
Msg: 32
Posted: 11/23/2013 8:50:58 AM
Only in front of a woman am I up for this.
 HuggieBuddy
Msg: 35
Posted: 3/17/2017 11:01:05 AM
Yes those are two great ways to explore my exhibitionist fetish; walking around the house nude with blinds up and going to nude beaches and walking close to the non nudist border! Sometimes I post photos online as well.
 basilisk123
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2017 2:44:51 PM
This thread is pretty old, but funny. So I will play along.

When I was 12-15, I was into this, but I would just walk around my house naked when no one was home. Fear of getting caught was really addicting. As I got older, and discovered other fetishes I liked, not so much. I still get off to aspects of it, but I don't do it anymore. Mainly because I don't like my face and body right now. Feeling fat and ugly is not conducive for this sort of thing for me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > To the exhibitionists: How do you satisfy your need to exhibit?