Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women post pics in sexy sleepwear?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 abelian
Msg: 26
Women post pics in sexy sleepwear?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

If these women want to pose with sexy sleepwear in their pics and feel brave enough to do it, then I think they have the same right as those women that want to be totally covered up in their pics..

Sure, but the complaint in this thread is that women who put up those photos are incensed that those photos attract lots of messages about sex.

who are we to judge them?

I suppose I am, if I'm deciding what to say in a message.
 parklabrea
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Women post pics in sexy sleepwear?
Posted: 7/11/2009 6:54:07 PM
In my opinion there are two different types of "sexy," photos. There are those that show a woman in a sexy dress or even a bathing suit...and those that are of a woman lying on a bed with her boobs hanging out and apparently not wearing underwear. The former entice me as a man and don't lower my opinion of the woman....although she's got to have a good profile. But the latter photos look like they belong in Hustler magazine and they totally turn me off. I want a woman who's sexy, but not one who seems to have nothing going for her but her tits.
 sailor-
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2009 7:47:07 PM
hey and why would ladys not pose partially nude in great lingerie!as a man i love to see a lady in great lingerie!!
 1charlie5757
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/19/2011 5:33:30 PM
There you go jonboy! That's telling it like it is.
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/19/2011 5:39:34 PM
As I say you lure them then you secure them. I imagine she gets loads of contacts and then she can take her pick.....Doesnt matter what sort of pic you load men always come on with the sex talk sooner or later and it is always on their minds and that is what they are wanting regardless of how you present yourself.
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/19/2011 5:41:49 PM
Yes it is always women criticising and judging other women....much more so than men do.....we should be banding together not alienating each other. A pic is just a pic and it is fun to show you are sexy and womanly... .doesnt mean you give it out to every man around the place......
 Coyotefeller
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/19/2011 10:04:58 PM
femaleandflirty, you don't beat around
the bush about what you are looking for !
Others such as the OP complains about
hanging their wears out for all to see.....
.....and then posts a pic of her naked body .
As if women don't think about sex
 Yew4ics
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/19/2011 11:54:50 PM

A pic is just a pic and it is fun to show you are sexy and womanly... .doesnt mean you give it out to every man around the place......

Thank you. I feel the same way, and wish more men got this. Sexy does not mean non selective. Sheesh.
 Caringheart2011
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/20/2011 12:50:14 AM
The OP didn't criticized another woman, she ask what we men think about it.
I think the chicks who pose like that, are advertising for sex.
BUT, because they are brain dead, they think it is cool, and men are going to like them,. what is true, but not because they are looking for a mate, they" men" are looking for sex.
When I see one who show her boobs and what ever, I pass.
That type of women are unsecured to start with. Bimbos, asking for trouble , and have no self respect
Most ain't worth a flip in bed any way.
Do men like it ?
Sure they do. All they see is a piece of ass.
The question is?
Do you want a man who like you for your ass, boobs, or what ever ? Even if you have all the good ?

The men who like this type of women, like a nice car, house, or furnitures, and a bimbo.
Show me your eyes , I may can see some thing better about you.
JMO
 AquanGold
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/20/2011 4:54:35 AM
I`m a firm believer a women should show all of her best assets. Its a gift from God,so why not?!
Man, are shallow and are very turned on by Eye Candy. Nothing wrong with that either...
I love a women who knows how to keep herself in great shape! I know i`m very proud to be with someone who is and show her off..
Men, would you actually seriously be interested in a woman with those pics for marriage, or are you just looking for a roll in the hay?
Of course i would be interested in marriage with a hot,educated women...Its better than being with an overweight women with tons of health issues...

If you got it flaunt it!
 whytwater
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/20/2011 10:24:15 AM
Women who post pics like that, are you looking for sex only, because in my opinion, that's what men perceive when they see that type of pic posted.

Competition is a wonderful thing, a motivator, all to the end of delivering the best mousetrap, for the best price, to the consumer, and many believe it makes this country great- usually. In one sentence, you damn the whole gender of men as superficial, simplistic dolts, and slam your competition. Why?

I have it, . . .

Who knew? Lol

[
but I am not posing for a Playboy centerfield on POF, . . .

"Fold", Darlin', "centerfold". Centerfield is the biggest chunk of a baseball field, lots to be responsible for. But might also allude to the "market share" of your competitors.

and I am not looking for sex only.

Aha, targeting a niche market, are ya? Probably a shrewd marketing strategy: I mean, what would you do with all those men if you monopolized the whole market, other than disappoint on a massive scale?
I could be mistaken, of course, but all but a few (maybe) of the folks on here are looking to connect- even physically- and find love, but not everybody wants those items "bundled" with marriage (Bestbuy "bundles" alot of stuff, and I resent it, some pushy vendor trying to foist its less desirable products on me, lol)

Men, would you actually seriously be interested in a woman with those pics for marriage, or are you just looking for a roll in the hay?

Those are my choices? pfft. If so, that's "bundling", and I'll be shopping at some other market.

---------------------

I think the chicks who pose like that, are advertising for sex.

I think pretty much all the "chicks" on here, whatever their proffered "pose", are advertising, probably for sex, often for a whole wish list of things. If appeals to the prurient interest were banned, just about every billboard, magazine ad, and tv commercial would disappear. Might not be a bad thing, though lol

BUT, because they are brain dead, they think it is cool, and men are going to like them,. what is true, but not because they are looking for a mate, they" men" are looking for sex.

So?!!! lol

When I see one who show her boobs and what ever, I pass.

K, now I'm confused about exactly who's "dead". And also, incidentally, about exactly what kind of Master's Degree you've earned, and who bestowed it. I'm not so sure that the author of this post could actually "pass" anything. lol

That type of women are unsecured to start with. Bimbos, asking for trouble , and have no self respect
Most ain't worth a flip in bed any way.

I'm deeply impressed, though simultaneously puzzled, that you could have sampled "most" to be able to judge their flipworthiness. I mean, you'd have to be a 0.000006-minute guy to cover that much of "centerfield". I mean, I know attention-span varies among each of us, but . . . . , come on!!!

Do men like it ?
Sure they do. All they see is a piece of ass.

OK, that tears it!! No mortal, in one lifetime, could have tested the flipworthiness of all those ladies AND interviewed every man in this world in sufficient depth to draw these conclusions about the pandemic of myopia among us.

If you got it flaunt it!

For only the second time in my entire life, I agree with AquaGold, on just this issue, "y' heah?".
 thomas8
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/20/2011 11:29:36 AM
i do love boobies
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/20/2011 11:50:13 AM
In fairness, there is no such thing as "sexy sleepwear." Some say a suit makes the man. I tend to disagree, but the reverse is definitely not true. If the sleepwear looks sexy, it's because of the woman beneath... And looking sexy + getting any sleep in my bed, does not compute, so even the word sleepwear may be out of place.

As far as posting pics on profiles of women in skimpy clothing, most of the time it would have been better to leave more to the imagination. Most men's imaginations would be more flattering.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/20/2011 12:29:01 PM
only the youngest of young girls have not figured out how to attract men quickly and easily.

everyone else knows HOW to not attract undue attention to themselves.

that being said.

a woman that puts sexy half naked photos on her profile is looking for sex and is trying to attract the hottest dudes she can.

or she is just looking for attention

but usually she'll never admit to either ....
 whytwater
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/20/2011 12:37:32 PM

but usually she'll never admit to either ....

Just putting up a profile on this site, or others like it, is about as clear an admission as most humans will give up, no matter what her pic ensemble, imho. I, for one, like the visuals, too, but I don't think they really alter the message all that much.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/20/2011 2:29:25 PM
Whytwater, I just love your voice of reason. xxxooo
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/20/2011 2:42:32 PM

A pic is just a pic and it is fun to show you are sexy and womanly... .doesnt mean you give it out to every man around the place......

From a marketing standpoint it does -- to SOME degree. Not to every man, but from a marketing standpoint it says:
- I have A LOT of messages in my inbox; many options
- If I like you and we hang out, we will get busy much faster than with Avg Jane
- Whether I have conflicting feelings about it or not, I am open to a casual romp

Statistically speaking, they are. And it's not an accidental placement where "whoops, my lingerie photos on my bed accidently was taken and uploaded and kept there". It's a pretty vocal message.

One can see the same issue when you see a gal online saying "I have a boyfriend, I'm just looking for friends only!" You can't take their word for that -- why in the heck are you going to a Dating site? Or the same goes "I just want platonic friends only!"

One is not to get sympathy for attracting an audience they're destined to have is all.
 sexypunkgirl
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/20/2011 7:05:27 PM
In some cases they are just looking for sex only. Not everyone here is on the site to find a long term relationship. Which is why there are options to chose from on the drop down menum dating, int. Encounter, LTR. ect.

I am up front and state right in my profile I am here just for NSA fun. nothing serious.
 OutMind
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/22/2011 6:04:40 PM
The only women that turn me on online are those that wear full body clothing. I like what they wear in Afghanistan, or nun habits. Or Sally Fields wearing those wings and flying all over the place. I think that is sexy. Wearing practically no clothes turn me off. It makes me think of those old glasses that as you filled them with ice and a drink, the girl's clothes suddenly disappear. No the problem is this. Are they under all that going commando? Are they wearing huge Granny panties, or a small delicious thong. HMmmm. YOu would never know. Now if they are wearing a burqa, how. Hot smoking , hot. I don't know. I used to have a subscription to PlayBurqa. It was smoking hot. Those lips that you never saw through the mess. Hot. The contours of that elusive body. Super hot. The shoes, that only with one glimpse you would see. Priceless. Okay, you sick people. Do not call me a perb because I think Victoria's Secret has become passe, overdone, Kitch. You can wear you Victoria's Secret stuff underneath your burqa. I will not tell. I will not reveal your secret. But enough of these women halfway naked, showing cleavage. It's like doing crap. Stop it. And if you are wearing that Frederic's of Hollywood stuff (do they still exists), please wear your habits properly, you don't want all these perb men lusting after you because they took a peak between the fabric.

MagikMan59
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/23/2011 4:01:37 AM
OP, often times women will post pictures like that and then eliminate any man that writes them mentioning how sexy she looked. So those women may use those photos as a test.
And when I've met women that put on a "sex kitten" (acting or dressing sexy in public) persona, it's just that, a persona that they didn't live up to behind closed doors. So I'm leery of women that post those kinds of photos but not for the reasons you state.
 good_catch77
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/23/2011 7:56:38 AM
Because they can!!! No seriously I see this as another unfortunate stereotype. Another label in long lists of labels.

Would I seriously date someone that had the ba!!s to show a little more skin? Yes why not esp if I'm attracted to them. I know what I want in a woman, if she has the body to go with it I see that as a "added bonus" and would go all the way and marry her if there wasn't any other issues...
 MikeWM
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2011 8:06:35 AM
Horses for courses

Peoples photos display "aspects" of their personality rather than each individual one showing the ONLY facet they have

So one photo out of many hard "defines" the person really

Plus sex, attractiveness and sex drive is just as important for many IN a long term relationship so its hardly unreasonable to expect them to also project that in their photos too as they would be looking for a partner that also values those things in a potential partner. So people with photos and a profile that makes them come across as an uptight frigid type just wouldnt catch their attention

Al;so theres the ones who just dont see it as a big deal, but just think its a nice photo, maybe not even because of whats on show, but because of how happy they were when it was taken, how their hair looks, their smile etc

Some people are far less bothered about showing skin than others, and dont automatically equate it to advertising for sex

If you start thinking along THOSE lines youre pretty much on the same path as people who reckon a woman in a short skirt and low cut top is "asking to be raped"

Then you have the men and women who are just looking for sex, but they tend to MOSTLY have suggestive photos rather than just one or two

And the same applies also to the ones who either have low self confidence or a low self image but good looks, as they will just try to get their daily ego stroking by showing what they percieve to be their best or only redeeming quality

So firstly "why" someone would have a photo like that varies massively

So how I would think of the person and whether they would or wouldnt be a serious prospect wouldnt be decided by one or more photos, it would be decided by what they were like as a photo

After all how many people have holiday pics in a bikini? Many of which show FAR more flesh than even some of the hottest playwear

Yet because its "beachwear" nobody bats an eyelid at it which is one hell of a double standard really
 passionateman56
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/4/2011 3:56:12 PM
if you have a great body be proud of it. big boobs are beautiful. you shouldn't be made to feel bad or have to defend them. I don't automatically think of marriage when I see a sexy pic, but I will be true to the woman that I do marry,so that is icing on the cake.
 Pomose
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/4/2012 2:42:42 PM
I agree with Candid 1. I don't message women who are to provocative, but there the ones who complain when they do get messaged about what they're advertising. If I run into a woman whose to explicit I don't look up and thank my lucky stars, I wonder how many other guys this week have thanked their lucky stars. I don't want to catch no crotch crickets......... And most women who put all their energy into acting that way are mostly all talk, theres nothing really to them in the bedroom.
 qldblue
Msg: 50
Posted: 2/4/2012 4:17:12 PM
In the main a lot of posters have stated their thoughts on what is acceptable and what is not.

In one of your fotos you have a foto of yourself with a flower on your body, hinting at you not wearing anything else, a foto that shows that you have a good body and that is your right.

The main theme of the responses from men seems to be, so what if you have fotos of yourself in sexy sleepwear or whatever.

The laws of gravity and age catches up with everybody sooner or later and that sexy body will eventually become not so sexy.

At some time a person who uses their body for attracting members of the opposite sex will have to learn a whole knew skill set, like having the ability to hold intelligent conversations.

Eye candy is good but it has a shelf life and dressing mutton up to look like lamb isn't a pretty sight.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women post pics in sexy sleepwear?