Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women post pics in sexy sleepwear?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MDIYM59
Msg: 60
Women post pics in sexy sleepwear?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
It depends, does she have other, more mundane photos on her profile? Is it blatantly sexual or just her trying to show her sexy side? One sexy pic in a profile isn't a deal-breaker, but there has to be more to her than just a sexy image.
I have to admit I rather see one sexy picture thrown in, than those women who post 10 pictures of just their face and not one head to toe photo. Or a caption that says "I love to laugh and I'm always smiling" but her photo looks like she's is angry at the world.
But to answer the OP's question, yes I would consider dating/marrying a woman with a sexy picture on her profile provided she has more to offer than just a sexy look.
 Answerman711
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Women post pics in sexy sleepwear?
Posted: 2/15/2012 4:59:01 AM
OP, I guess I'm like you. Less is more(not less clothes) there are other ways to show in a profile pic that you have the goods, but without saying HEY LOOK AT ME AND MY BOOBS!

I would want to see that stuff later, would rather get to know her first.
 Yew4ics
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/15/2012 5:33:23 AM
There is a way of displaying a beautiful body, without being cheap and tacky about it. Smart women understand how to do this. And smart men appreciate it for what it is, and don't make cheap assumptions about it. sort of like comparing playboy pics to hustler. One is classy...the other is hardcore.
 RIPTIDE59
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/15/2012 6:22:42 AM
@msg 102 Yew4ics!!!! Well, I just looked at your profile again. Everything is in good taste. Everything was in good taste. I remember those pics; very nice. I really think us FL. folks make the best profiles!!!! And a lot of the reason for that is we don't really like to wear clothes. Whats wrong with not wearing a shirt? Whats wrong with a bikini top? I think POF originates from Canada. They do censor more in Canada than in US. Also, my experience with Canadien folks is that they are more "puritan" regarding display of the body. I personally have never seen anything hardcore on this site; doubt I ever will. If I would; no worries. Freedom of expression. And, I strongly encourage anyone m/f to display their "talents" to the fullest extent!!!!
 Yew4ics
Msg: 64
Posted: 2/15/2012 8:54:06 AM

Whats wrong with not wearing a shirt? Whats wrong with a bikini top?

I don't know. But when a guy does have a shirtless pic...it is always other men complaining about it. Not women. lol
 cooldog65
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2012 2:54:45 AM
" i sent you the username of a woman who is topless on here but with a goodly amount of sideboob hanging out with the x rated part covered by some of her arm. why is she still on here???"

@ BrookfieldGentlemanTom , please send me the info as I am doing field research for my PhD. :wink:
 NicoleGigi
Msg: 66
Posted: 2/23/2012 6:57:23 AM
Most people love sex. Most people love to feel confident, and a good majority love to see confidence in people. Do I agree with someone posing almost naked for attention? No.. but who am I to say anything really?. I think dressing "sexy" can be feminine and beautiful. Just because I like to dress that way would not mean I am not a wonderful,honest.. caring, nurturing person who can carry a conversation, cook, clean and do all the things that someone potentially would want as a wife!
 cooldog65
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2012 7:42:30 AM
^^^^^
After we men take that long, hard look, we hope for a happy ending.

All in the name of research for my PhD. at BYU.
 lhorns
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2012 9:19:05 AM
I am a guy so I won't say I don't appreciate the pictures. However would I date someone that put those picture out for the world to see? Uh, no.
 AcousticConfidence
Msg: 69
Posted: 2/23/2012 9:32:16 AM
"The less they wear the more they want it."

-Aristotle.
 idaho_chuck
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2012 7:30:06 AM

I don't know. But when a guy does have a shirtless pic...it is always other men complaining about it. Not women. lol

Not true....for one thing guys do not check out other guys profiles....it's just not done. Second.....I see "if you have a picture with no shirt on your profile pass me by" a lot on women's profiles
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women post pics in sexy sleepwear?