Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Ex's cant be friends? why?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kpooks
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Ex's cant be friends? why?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Why? Because they tend to go from being exes back to being currents.
 skyhawk53
Msg: 11
Ex's cant be friends? why?
Posted: 6/18/2009 10:12:59 PM
I went through a somewhat similar situation. Except I got walked on. I am friends with the person. I finally realized with certain things that she seemed to actively try to hurt me by telling me things about her new bf doing things better than me, but not being true becasue I talk to her bro and he tells me the truth. All I can say is that if you really want to be friends with him, just dont let what he says hurt you anymore. You seem like a great person and you cant let him bring you down. My ex made me question who I am and the kind of person I am and almost turned me into and ahole becasue Im always told Im too nice. Dont let him hurt you. I know its easier said than done. But theres no way to make him stop if you still want to be his friend.
 cinsav
Msg: 12
Ex's cant be friends? why?
Posted: 6/22/2009 8:25:28 PM

YOU CAN ONCE YOU FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH THEM YOU CAN LOVE THEN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE BUT ONCE YOU FALL OUT OF LOVE EVERYTHING CHANGES FOR THE BETTER.

What?
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Ex's cant be friends? why?