Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sweet_Le_Senza
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Lets Talk Politics - Do you believe in the Death Penality?Page 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Little, I think you're a little confused here! Actually I think you're a lot confused!

stand up for some of these inmates who are being rape & force to have abortion.

My arguments on public defenders vs private defenders pretty much gives you an idea of the issues within the justice system!!

2) Officers committing crimes is not new! I'm a fan of Jerome Skolnick so don't even get me started on that cuz I could talk circles around you and leave you spinning for days!

allot of those who leave prison come right back in within a week to a year...its a money making deal...

I've explained the revolving door theory! This money making deal fiasco that you speak of is the publics doing! The public want officers to find someone responsible for the crime as soon as possible especially if it is a violent offence. In situations like that innocent citizens get sent to prison. So don't give me any bullshit about what my taxes are doing! If you think that an offender who is on parole with a PHD is going to get hired in a prestigious position somewhere you're nuts!

It doesn't work that way! Why? Because he's been tagged by the state as an ex-con so your argument is fluff! One big ball of fluff!
 Devilsfan58
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Lets Talk Politics - Do you believe in the Death Penality?
Posted: 5/4/2010 11:53:32 PM
Yes.

But I think we should harvest body parts first. There is a shortage of organs in this country.

Is it possible? I don't know. I would hope so.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >