Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 swingdansr
Msg: 26
view profile
History
After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6thPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Hallie, now's you're chance. Brad and Angelina may be parting for real. Nice to see you again this weekend.

Kudos to Chris who took some great pics. Michael you look good holding up the rainbow.
 magickisssss
Msg: 27
After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6th
Posted: 6/7/2009 7:32:21 PM
Have to tell ya Nancy......I originally tried to get a girl friend of mine to car pool over with me, but her response was, "Nothing goes on in Melbourne" HA!!! Boy, was she wrong, bet she will want to car pool next time
For sure if we get to see either Ron or Bruce in a speedo lol
 justnancy
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/7/2009 7:39:24 PM
You're Welcome Sunshine, glad you had a good time. Wolfie is down loading pictures now. Be sure to keep checking for more Pictures.

Phishy aka Big Ben in a speedo? Yeah Baby!!!!! Hope you live up to your name BIG BEN!!! Froggy will be whipping up the Hurricane just for you!!

Diane she may offer to drive next time LOL !! Make sure she sees the after party pictures!!!!

Thanks Wolfie for the great pictures!!!
 HockeyTalkie
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2009 8:03:29 PM
...thank you for the great party Nancy. Enjoy'd sitting down by the pool friday nite getting to know you guy's better, pete and bruce, hallie, and delicious chicken michael and burger's and hot doggies phishy, awesom potato salad and it did hit the spot after the long day. Hockey had to park himself in front of the wing's-pen's game and am now 1 game away from winning a prestige pool with guys from toronto and montreal, and beloved tampabay "Lightning Strikes" fan's.
Thought there might be a bra contest and recruited a great new friend phishy with that red bra, from stuart...what a fun time we all had and me seeing alot of old memories in the area. Great idea holding the rainbow michael. Glad to know too magic that we are all good on the zinfandel...LOL..
 wolfie34761
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/7/2009 8:14:40 PM

Thanks Wolfie for the great pictures!!!

You are soooo welcome Nancy.......... really, it was MY pleasure........... i had a splendid time...... it really was GREAT to finally meet all the peeps that i have been been verbally sparring with or getting a kick out of on the forums......it was an honor to meet the one and only princelyfrog/easymantolove, the always entertaining phishy, super hero and hostess with the mostess, Nancy, the lovely GG ladies, Hallie, Leslie, Dianne and Laura. Not to mention meeting lots of new folks that i have often seen online or on the forums like swingdancer, hockey talkie and michael 2008 and of COURSE.......... i LOVE helping to "break in" the VIRGINS......... ahhhhhhhhh, who knew being a "cougar" could be sooo much fun..........

till the next time........ think pleasant thoughts and as always.......... HAPPY FISHING !!! Warm HUGS all around.....

Wolfie

C-ya in the Forums!!
 wolfie34761
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/7/2009 8:17:51 PM
oh, my only regret............ somehow i seemed to have missed the "cookie eating contest"
 magickisssss
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/8/2009 3:18:31 AM

You have a better chance of seeing God wearing Suni's Moomoo and manning the "Evil" blender than seeing Bruce in a 'Speedo" ........ Just my Humble Observation

hmmmmm I think we women would be wondering if you could be bribed. I know of people who think of themselves as god's. Sure they wouldn't mind wearing Suni's moo moo (if she lets them) and manning the "Evil" blender. Would that work????? Or, just how many hurricanes would it take lol?

Wolfie.....Chris....Cathy....Hallie -- Thanks for all the pics. They came out great and captured the moment(s) perfectly.
 camelot1
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2009 5:22:37 AM
Hi Leona
I had sooooooo much fun at the POF party......I was a virgin.......now Im not!
Im the "other" GAYLE and it was great to meet you and all the fish! I happened to go because I got an email from some guy who wanted to wear my Red Bra in case they had a Man Bra Contest! I had a great time and he picked me up from Sarasota in Stuart and had a room at the Hilton and he was a perfect gentlemen!!!! So they are out there girls.
My only problem was meeting up with The Hurricane Brothers - I went into a Coma after 2 of those!!!! Did not make it over to Lou's Blues though my only regret. I cant wait to see the pics...........Thanks again for all the fun! Camelot1

The pics are great.............thanks again!
 SRQleslie
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/8/2009 6:55:48 AM
We had no deck lights dew to the fact that it is turtle season, however most still had a good time

NANCY, 'silly gurl'........EVERYBODY had a good time!!! Not to mention, I think the 'turtles' were GREEN with envy! I saw a few of them trying to jump onto the deck!! EVERYBODY else saw that too, RIGHT????

When I got home, I placed a call to the Florida Hurricane Relief Emergency Service Center!!

I'm happy to report that they finally arrived and they say I am going to live to attend another POF party!! (however, ALL this 'nonsense' advice I had to listen to before they would go home)!!

Potato salad was from Sam's Club.

PHISSHY - thanks for NOT making the 'video' public!!! A certain FISH e-mailed me this morning that there really was one. I 'googled' Melbourne POF party - and FOUND IT!!! (What a 'relief' to find out it was Melbourne, Austrailia)!!!!

It really was GREAT seeing everybody I had met in April and finally meeting some of the POF Folks that I previously only knew through the forums!

NANCY - again - you OUTDID yourself - and I just wanted to post this morning and tell you that again...........and THANK YOU.......again!!!

P.S. Pete - I never did get that bottle of wine!!!

P.S.S. THANKS also to all the photographers!!! REALLY loved the rainbow!!

P.S.S.S. HALLIE - thanks for 'checking in on me'........*smile*

justnancy
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/8/2009 11:31:22 AM
Thank you Chris (Obi) and not stray Straykat for posting your pictures. They are great!!

Camelot, hold onto that red bra, you never know when we may need it.

Hockey glad you made the trip.

Pete I have the bra pictures if Phishy dare not remember! YEAH!!!

Leslie is going to live , that's good news. I'd miss you at the next party!!!
 egboy
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2009 12:01:25 PM
I had a great time. thank you. and never did find Ginger Roggers I kept looking.
 Michael 2008
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/9/2009 3:00:53 AM
Glad I went and I had a great weekend! Meeting all of you and sharing laughs (no, not a euphemism for alcohol) is what it's all about.

...someone else got one (I think Bruce) making it look like someone is holding it (rainbow) in their hand.

My new screen name... Pagan Rainbow God?Right Hand Of Phishy? Baitfish?

...Not Steve had the cougars were all over him.

Not Steve, remember that 20 second head start.... GO!!!!!!

...those cougars were just letting you parade around while they sat up on the rocks eyeing their prey and waiting until they had more alcohol in you!

Are you deaf?! GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Thank you Michael for keeping me off the road and out of the ditches lol.

Da nada! After all that, couldn't lose you to traffic!

Oh and Mike, thanks for leaving my beach stuff at the front desk...

It was kinda funny watching Michael and the front desk lady trying to find "Pete" on the guest list...

Pete, you're welcome and what Phishy won't tell you is that he wanted to call you that early! Lol.

Thanks again to all for such a great time! When is the next one?
 SRQleslie
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/9/2009 7:39:05 AM

Michael, we've taken a behind the scenes poll and have decided that YOU should host the next event in Miami... south beach area... lincoln rd Friday night, pre-party on teh beach...

YES I agree (having participated in the poll) -

Just no Miami 'hurricanes'.......................P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!!!!!

(YEAH - I know, it's not like anybody 'forced' me)!!!
 justnancy
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/9/2009 10:24:17 AM
Hallie, those were comfortable beds. What is the website?
 justnancy
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/9/2009 11:06:32 AM
Gotta love picture #2. Phishy leaving the Hilton!!!!!

Thanks Pete!
 Michael 2008
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/9/2009 11:21:52 AM

I took the cup back to my room (the only one that got lucky that night...

I'm wondering if just a mattress pad and linens would be enough to transform my bed into heavenly Hilton luxury.

Uh oh.... looks like all those (pro)posers (Phishy, Pete, etc) might be losing out to a cup and some linens!
 Michael 2008
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/9/2009 11:23:15 AM
Pic #2 - I wondered what that ball of flame and pillar of smoke in my rear view mirror was!
 Michael 2008
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/9/2009 1:16:00 PM

Michael, we've taken a behind the scenes poll and have decided that YOU should host the next event in Miami... south beach area... lincoln rd Friday night, pre-party on teh beach...

Sounds great! Just one problem... I don't know any places. I can organize the heck out of Sunday breakfast on Lincoln Rd but don't know nothing about the night life or beach. You need an expert! Happy to help though. I vote for up near FTL... who knows that area?
 Michael 2008
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/9/2009 1:32:58 PM
Negotiate! Denny Crane. lol
 Michael 2008
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/9/2009 2:03:00 PM
Baitfish do not pounce.
 justnancy
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/9/2009 6:00:48 PM
^^^^^^he will pounce sooner or later, it's in his nature.
 camelot1
Msg: 47
view profile
History
 camelot1
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2009 7:37:10 PM
Would all of you try to organize a POF party in Stuart please?
 camelot1
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2009 4:06:10 AM
Thanks - I attended a Jensen Beach Chamber meeting last night and talked to the President who also manages the Courtyard By Marriott on Hutchinson Island. Told him about the POF party in Melbourne and he said he was interested. They have a pool, hottub, beach access, Tiki Bar, and restaurant. Its small but perfect for fishes to meet......
 HockeyTalkie
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2009 6:26:12 AM
...so camelot, why don't you host the event, you'd be good at it with sunpass as a mentor. Just stay away from the marathon gas stations, so you don't get yourself all upset. ......
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6th