Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 magickisssss
Msg: 76
After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6thPage 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Nancy, just tell me the date when you find out. I don't want to be posting a party in Clearwater for the same night lol. That would be a shame if the hostess didn't show cause she was attending a POF party elsewhere
 SRQleslie
Msg: 77
After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6th
Posted: 6/12/2009 3:58:26 AM

I don't want to be posting a party in Clearwater for the same night

Diane, speaking of Clearwater, looks like YOU and Jim have quite a crowd coming tomorrow!!!

Is anybody else having problems reading or sending e-mail this morning? Maybe another 'maintenance' issue??

I doubt that I will be able to make it in August! It's difficult for me to get 2 days off in a row and I have already made a request for July!!!
 Michael 2008
Msg: 78
Posted: 6/12/2009 1:32:43 PM

I should wear running shoes when cleaning, and elbow and knee pads (and maybe a helmet) too!

WOW, how can the guys resist that kind of sexy outfit! Wait a minute, wasn't Phishy wearing something like that when he was leaving the Hilton? AUGHHHHH!!!! Poke my mind's eye out.

...has a little pink slip so tiny it fits in her wallet!

Dang! You beat me to it!

I'm a bangaholic.

You know how I REALLY meant it (right)?

And apparently an unrepentant one.
 Michael 2008
Msg: 79
Posted: 6/12/2009 2:46:21 PM

Hey, if that's all she's wearing, count me in!!!!

See, there ya go forgetting about the body cast already. (Now where's that sharpie... got to beat Diane before she claims everything)
 swingdansr
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 3:05:44 PM
We have 200 people signed up now. We'll push 300 with the guest and those that that are POF members but just haven't signed up. Looks like we have us a party!
 magickisssss
Msg: 81
Posted: 6/12/2009 3:26:44 PM

Now where's that sharpie... got to beat Diane before she claims everything

I would only claim a cup for my drinks (large one), a Hilton Type Bed and linens and perhaps a man or two lol.
 HockeyTalkie
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 4:31:54 PM
....ok all you phishy gang member's, and I don't say alot , maybe once in a while, but here is something for all us to ponder... no one has ever mention'd any music/related song's for our POF event's other than what I said to Suni about Damon Fowler at 5'Oclock club in sarasota, one sat nite, but wasnt a pof event......while driving over from srq on friday listening to wflz one of the best song's I've heard (turned it way up)and they played him several time's, and when I lost the signal I picked up a Ft. Laud station who was playing him, and so for some reason now, I relate HIM and his music to the Melb Bch crowne plaza...his name, Jason Mraz......what great music, I believe he is new to the music world (maybe not)(I'm a sorta old guy)....so Nancy-Hallie -Diane-Leslie -Snorkle his music I relate to the party we had in Melb Bch/Indialantic. Go to www.jason mraz.com and his music seem's to be the POF lifestyle....at least to me. I'm not advetising for him, just thought you guy's would enjoy....Hockey/Gary
Gonna have to find his cd
 HockeyTalkie
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 6:45:22 PM
...hallie, clic on either the surfin pic or the one on left, white tie/black shirt....wont go through Itunes, then you will know who he is- I see he has already quite a few recordings
 magickisssss
Msg: 84
Posted: 6/13/2009 3:39:59 AM

Diane and Jim, congrats on your party! Wish I could be there

Thanks Hallie -- we will be doing this (hopefully) every month, so there will be another occasion that perhaps everyone can come and party with us here on the west coast. Jim didn't even mind me offering him up as a tribute to the party gods so the weather would be good tonight lol (they promised they would be gentle with him) lol
 justnancy
Msg: 85
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:03:41 PM
O.k. I start work on August 7th, also a job on the 5th, Michael leaves around the 19th.

So I was thinking Saturday August 1st. How does that date sound to you all.

Diane I hope to get over your way in the fall or a winter month.
 magickisssss
Msg: 86
Posted: 6/15/2009 7:17:29 PM
Nancy - Think it is good for me. I have event I am hosting July 18th and then again August 15th. Will have to check to see if I can carpool again but penciling the date in.

Diane I hope to get over your way in the fall or a winter month

Just let me know when so I can try to find places that may offer room specials. You are welcome at any time.
 magickisssss
Msg: 87
Posted: 6/16/2009 3:26:02 AM
I never had Sex on the Beach!!!! Yeah, I know.......sad all the way around lol
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:32:54 AM
The only thing worse than a coward is a REALLY tall coward.
 justnancy
Msg: 89
Posted: 6/16/2009 10:32:18 AM
But Pete, Bob took the Horny Housewives one, and he did it very well I must say. Thanks for the laugh Bob!!!

Tag, I think Peter Pan is it!!

Rum runners...yumm

Funny I was thinking maybe the Crowne could give us a special on their "sex on the beach" drinks. Seems fitting for a dating site.
 Michael 2008
Msg: 90
Posted: 6/16/2009 2:33:13 PM

2 parts vodka
1 1/2 parts Limon rum
2 parts grenadine syrup
2 1/2 parts orange juice
1 part gold tequila
1 part peach liqueur

At what point do you add the opposite sex????
Posted: 6/16/2009 2:39:06 PM
Where's the sand? Whenever I had sex on the beach the d*mn sand got into everything. Ouch!
 Michael 2008
Msg: 92
Posted: 6/16/2009 3:39:49 PM

That comes in right after the Tequila!

You put tequila in there first!?!?!
 justnancy
Msg: 93
Posted: 6/17/2009 6:29:52 PM
No wonder Phishy always insisted on serving tequila!!!!

Pete you're right the Hilton would probably give me special for "sex on the beach" thanks to you're keen business sense. Thanks!

I have never had one. I would like to try one. Minus the sand of course, heck I WILL have a room where I can view the beach.

Hope to talk to the Hilton and the Crowne with in the week. I originally wanted the Crowne because of the larger deck, however since it will still be rainy season still I'll need to see what indoor facilities they can offer. I will post what I find when I find out.
 magickisssss
Msg: 94
Posted: 6/18/2009 3:06:01 AM
Nancy -- Course, if there is ALOT of sex on the beach going on, you may not want a view of the beach lol. After the Taquila comment, guess I had better stick to Rum Runners. lol
 Michael 2008
Msg: 95
Posted: 6/18/2009 3:27:07 PM
Diane: Yes, but she can still have sex "on" the beach with her eyes closed. Problem solved.

Nancy: I think your right about having the inside option at the Hilton if they will give you a good deal.
 justnancy
Msg: 96
Posted: 6/19/2009 2:09:45 PM
I prefer open

So I can see what I’m drinking of course, geeze get your mind out of the gutter.
 justnancy
Msg: 97
Posted: 6/24/2009 2:22:40 PM
Just to keep everyone updated. I have spoken to Mark at the Hilton. He does want to work with us. He needs to talk with the "events" coordinator to make sure August 1st is doable and what it is they can offer. He told me he would get back to me by This Friday (6-26)
 justnancy
Msg: 98
Posted: 6/24/2009 5:02:05 PM
Was that for August 1st or a different time? I was hoping Mark could give a # of rooms at discount.
 SRQleslie
Msg: 99
Posted: 6/24/2009 5:11:18 PM
NOT sure I can make the August 1st date!!!!

HOWEVER - I 'personally' RECOMMEND 'sex on the beach'!!! It beats a hurricane 'hands down'!!!

Much easier to RECOVER from and you STILL have a 'smile' on your face and NO regrets!!!!
 SRQleslie
Msg: 100
Posted: 6/24/2009 5:16:20 PM

4th of July... I have a date (thanks to you)!

OK - NANCY - I have a BONE to pick with you!!!!

I know you are a prolific POF hostess; a STRIPPER on the side; a POLE dancer; a SUPER hero, but I DIDN"T know you were also a 'pimp'!!!!

HALLIE: that's GREAT!!! I 'think' I can 'guess' WHO it is!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6th