Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SRQleslie
Msg: 100
After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6thPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

4th of July... I have a date (thanks to you)!

OK - NANCY - I have a BONE to pick with you!!!!

I know you are a prolific POF hostess; a STRIPPER on the side; a POLE dancer; a SUPER hero, but I DIDN"T know you were also a 'pimp'!!!!

HALLIE: that's GREAT!!! I 'think' I can 'guess' WHO it is!!!!
 justnancy
Msg: 101
After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6th
Posted: 6/24/2009 5:21:52 PM
Leslie you will be missed VERY much if you can't come. However I do understand reality sometimes gets in the way of the things we want to do. Darn Reality!!
Yes I'm pimping now too. When will my jobs ever end!!! Agreed "sex on the beach" should be much safer. I took one sip of the Hurricane and stayed away!!

Hallie that is great news Besides meeting new friends this is why we have and attend events!!!
Sorry about the wrong Hilton, but the one near the airport is very nice. At least you know you will be in a nice hotel for a good price!!!

That's why I went on the thread. "Sleepless in Sarasota" was cute caption.
 SRQleslie
Msg: 102
Posted: 6/24/2009 5:49:33 PM

That's why I went on the thread. "Sleepless in Sarasota" was cute caption.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm??? What did I MISS?? That's what I get for missing a 'shift'!!! That will TEACH me!!!
 justnancy
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/24/2009 5:59:21 PM

Nancy, maybe I can see you too while I'm there... a double dip!

Funny Hallie, I was thinking the same thing, but I didn't want to intrude on your meet. We can chat over the weekend and see what we come up with. I’ll give you call Friday.
(I’m going to bed early tonight….too many 5hr. night sleeps for me)

Leslie some guy started a thread today. He named his thread "sleepless in Sarasota"
He just discovered the forums today, since he hadn't had any luck getting dates with his profile he was trying the forums. Me and Hallie figured he must be desperate to venture onto the Florida forums as a last resort. He was warned of the crocodiles. His thread was obviously deleted.

Good Find Hallie!!!

Shoot today is Wednesday, not Thursday. Just checked the day on the computer.
Hallie I'll call you tomorrow Thursday. I need to go to sleep!!!
 magickisssss
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/25/2009 12:16:08 PM
I may not be able to attend either. I just became a grandmother on monday and will be planning a baby shower for my son, but don't have all the details worked out just yet. Still hoping I can fit everything in. Sucks though about priceline. I want to stay at the Hilton again.

Just at the library checking my son's facebook page so that I can see pics of the baby. Still in MI and won't be back in town until the 4th.
 justnancy
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/25/2009 6:13:42 PM
Congratulations Diane

I hope you can squeeze everything in!
 1glassslipper
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/26/2009 10:18:27 PM
Diane, a new grandbaby, how wonderful. Enjoy!!!!!1
 justnancy
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/27/2009 9:27:16 AM
I still haven't heard from Mark yet, however I haven't given up yet either.
 SRQleslie
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/27/2009 4:49:02 PM
Nancy: "Who" is "Mark"?? I hope he wasn't your 'back-up' Saturday night DATE!!!! 'cause if he WAS, I'd stop waiting!!!

SORRY - I actually DO know better!!! I am assuming you are talking about Melbourne and trying to do an August 1st party????

That's a SHAME!!! Maybe you need to just 'assert' your golden breasts and PURSUE him!!!

He's be a FOOL not to realize the potential REVENUE! Especially 'this' time of year! Call him again.......this time from a position of 'strength'!!!!

Have a FEW drinks first......being 3 sheets to the wind ALWAYS helps!!!! *grin*

and.....if necessary........I'll PASS the 'stick' ove r to you!!! Just make SURE you use it with 'caution'!!!
 justnancy
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/27/2009 5:07:34 PM
Leslie, just another guy I'm trying to pimp out!

I agree with you!! I plan on calling again Monday. Drinks in me or no drinks! I need to get this thing posted!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > After party pictures. Meet & greet at Crowne Plaza, Melbourne, June 6th