Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Were Are All You Juggalos/lettes Out there?!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Heavenslovemommy
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Were Are All You Juggalos/lettes Out there?!Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Whoop whoop ninja mmfwcl
 THEKidWicked
Msg: 23
Were Are All You Juggalos/lettes Out there?!
Posted: 12/8/2011 12:01:52 AM
yes the are. lol.
 joshuadagreat
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 12/11/2011 1:21:36 PM
Whoop whoop! Ninjas worldwide!
 DomG79
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/25/2011 4:49:09 AM
I don't define myself as a Juggalo, but I respect ICP's work ethic. They made it big without selling out.

I have been a fan of Tech N9ne and Brotha Lynch Hung since the mid 90's and I know they all roll together with ICP.
 jblack187
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2011 12:31:19 PM
I'm a juggalo. Though the way a lot of other ninjas act, I'm not particularly proud to admit it. Hell it's gotten so bad that the FBI considers us a gang now.

I still love ICP and make it a point to listen to all their new stuff, but their music has really lost the flavor that it used to have. The Wraith was a huge disappointment and they've never really capture the magic again since then, even after getting Mike Clark back. Twiztid, on the other hand, went through a little slump but there last few albums have been the best stuff Psychopathic has ever done. Blaze has gotten really good too. I've never liked ABK, don't know what they see in him.

Really, I think Tech N9ne and the guys from Strange have done a lot to hurt my appreciation of Psychopathic. Strange is THE underground label these days, whereas Psy used to have that spot. Those guys are so ****ing talented it's unbelievable.
 jblack187
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2011 12:38:57 PM

Only the ones like carnival of carnage, the terror wheel, beverly kills, and tunnel of love. Went downhill after that, some of the forgotten freshness ones were ok too.

Whaaaat? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the early ICP stuff, but musically, it is probably the worst stuff that Psychopathic Records has ever released. They were trying to hard to sound like other hardcore rappers from the time and that sort of thing just doesn't hold up well today, aside from a few songs. I also find it interesting that you think those were there best years, but didn't even mention Ringmaster or Riddle Box. Considering you mentioned their less heavily promoted cd's from before and after those albums, I'm kind of surprised. Ringmaster and Riddle Box were both really good.

My favorite albums are The Great Malenko and The Amazing Jeckel Brothers. They still had the wackiness and creativity from the Riddle Box era, but were finally getting to make more professional sounding stuff and getting to collab with famous artists. To this day, The Great Malenko is the only album where I like every single song.
 britt_boo
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2013 3:47:41 PM
mmfwcl <3 if your from pa or jersey message me
 kittyeverest
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2014 8:19:53 PM
Whoop whoop I'm here ****es. Kinda sad people think that all my peeps in the wonderful family are all bad just get it we are a misunderstood family :)
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Were Are All You Juggalos/lettes Out there?!