Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > How did you escape from the monster in your dreams ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 imacipher
Msg: 77
How did you escape from the monster in your dreams ?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
The Monster? *smiles* I remember, hiding-out, waiting for "her"[ a shadowy form, that was, definitely female] to emerge from this path, where I always spied her, walking. But, this time, I was going to 'catch-her"; I had so much to tell her & many questions. So ,I hid behind some shrubbery, & when she walked-past-I "jumped" her & put my arms around her & just held-on for dear life... to prevent her, escape.
The next part of your question-"What did she[it] look like? OMFG! I can't even begin to tell you how many different transformations that she was able to achieve; each one, being more grotesque, ugly, & frightening, than the last. I remember, being scared shitless but, maintained, a tighter-than-that" grip on it[her]; there's another thing I remember, I kept telling her[it], over & over, "I love you"; this seemed to drain the energy from & "calm" this creature. There was also, the feeling of intuitively, understanding that the "monster" was only -[monstrous], due to it's[her] FEAR & if only, the monster knew that it[she] was loved & accepted; it[she] would be afraid, no longer...
See, The monster was...Me:}
 RainGrimoire
Msg: 78
How did you escape from the monster in your dreams ?
Posted: 3/25/2012 4:11:44 PM
The first occurence, it was a mutated version of my father (who isn't in reality so bad). I got up the street to my grandmother's house, and I asserted that if he tried to enter, he would be destroyed. He did try to enter, and so he was destroyed.
 Stray__Cat
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/29/2012 9:54:54 PM
In classic dream theory
you are supposed to fight the monster.

If you kill it....
it is transformed into something beautiful.
If it kills you...
then you are beautifully transformed.

As for me,
it's been about 50/50 on the dream monster kill ratio.

on a separate note.... imacipher....you have some scary photos.
You look hot,
but scary.
 Romanalunda
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/4/2012 5:52:43 PM
That is SO awesome. That is the best thing I've ever heard!!!
 lookingforsophia
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2012 6:55:12 PM
In my dreams, i'm wrestling with the monster on the beach at sunset with purple mountains in the background.

Jest when I'm bout to punch the monster's lights out; Baby Jesus floats down
from a water spout tornado riding a kite surf board saying :
'Dude, hang loose. " Followed by a chorus of 'Love is all there is'

It turned out much better really; now that monster's my brother-in-law.
 1saved
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/26/2014 2:31:23 PM
I slammed it over the head with my bedside lamp, swinging it in the air until it had enough umph to knock it out. I dragged it into the basement, gave it a bowl of left overs, and some water. Apparently it did not like human food, escaped through the window, and hitched a ride to Las Vegas. It won the jackpot, and used the money to start Monsterholics Anonymous. It was last seen eating leftovers...
 Coma_White
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2014 11:46:15 AM
There was a knight riding a horse that scared me for some reason. I remember automatically banishing him by putting a golden triange around him and he disappeared.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > How did you escape from the monster in your dreams ?