Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MDNinja
Msg: 686
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?Page 12 of 80    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Why Do I see More 1/18th russian, 1/9th indian, 1/3rd chinese, 1/12th black, 1/12th spanish, 1/3rd filipino Men Dating 1/24th pakistanian, 1/12 irish, 1/6th lebonese, 1/8th japanese, 1/2 hawaiian, 1/12th italian women?
 Dannyboy64
Msg: 687
view profile
History
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?
Posted: 4/6/2007 1:07:04 AM
I guess it depends on taste. I'm shallow so I like smaller slimmer women. A lot of Asian women fit that bill rather nicely.

I hope I don't get nailed for stereotyping, but all the Asians I know are intelligent, hard working, polite and of good character.

When I walk down the street here in Calgary I notice it is always the Natives and Caucasians who are begging for money. Hmmm....
 MDNinja
Msg: 690
Posted: 4/6/2007 8:04:41 AM

It's been a long time since I worked with fractions - does that add up to a whole person?

Of course it does! I was just trying to give a satire on what racism in the future will look like when we are all a mixed race.
 MDNinja
Msg: 694
Posted: 4/6/2007 9:12:05 AM

^ I HATE THOSE f'n 1/18th russian, 1/9th indian, 1/3rd chinese, 1/12th black, 1/12th spanish, 1/3rd filipino people ...they are violent, cruel, and always cheat on their partners

ahmen to that. They're also a drain on our welfare system.
 sdliebchen
Msg: 713
Posted: 4/7/2007 11:12:58 PM
It's an Asian Invasian! LOL

I think, as was said before in this forum, that Caucasian men are intimidated by today's white business-women and therefor seek somebody that is more submissive by culture and more petite. Doesn't mean that Asian women are more submissive these days, they are getting westernized, too. That means, they want a BIG****Asian, too!
 sdliebchen
Msg: 715
Posted: 4/7/2007 11:32:42 PM
Well, all that's left for us blonde non-barbies is to pack our bags and move to China. I heard they are having millions of more men than women over there!

No girl, you are definitely NOT submissive. I'm sure, whoever breaks your heart, you will break his snowboard ;)
 needatruegirl
Msg: 728
Posted: 4/8/2007 4:41:21 PM
yea all the black men thaink they can do more for them but thas all in the head. womans anat like they used to be so **** all of them ****
 needatruegirl
Msg: 729
Posted: 4/8/2007 4:45:14 PM
yep ypu are right on that shit
 needatruegirl
Msg: 730
Posted: 4/8/2007 4:46:11 PM
hey ican work it any way you want it
 needatruegirl
Msg: 731
Posted: 4/8/2007 4:49:42 PM
**** ALL OF YOU WHO CARES
 MDNinja
Msg: 738
Posted: 4/8/2007 8:52:37 PM
I usually judge a thread's quality by how useful the information is and how it can be applied to real life to improve one's situation.

That being said. This thread is completely useless.
 MDNinja
Msg: 740
Posted: 4/9/2007 8:41:31 AM

they are dating each other for bad reasons that are totally [bold]racist[/bold].

But Asians bother me because I think they are status oriented.

I think those statements speak for themself.

I don't know what to say anymore, so I'll just say this. I hate about 90% of all the people on this thread. I hate people that make stupid generalizations like "white men date asian women because they are passive." I hate people that go on and on about how great asian women are. I too only date asian women, but you will never see me listing all these great things about them because I like them as individuals and don't lump them all together. I hate topics like this because they only breed hate and ignorance.
 JordanMardan
Msg: 741
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2007 9:47:43 AM
ElectricBarbarella wrote: "I am wondering why the Asian woman appeals more to Caucasian men than Hispanic women."

Jordan: I'm wondering what's wrong with all the white women these Caucasian men have decided not to date.

Jordan
 JordanMardan
Msg: 742
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2007 9:52:09 AM
Spiderwoman wrote: "Black guys only take the blondes."

Jordan: Not even close to being accurate.

Two, in my opinion, blonde hair looks better on Women of Color than on white women....because it matches the color of their skin better.
 MDNinja
Msg: 743
Posted: 4/9/2007 10:36:44 AM
i hate little boys hardly out of nappies/diapers...thinking because they have dated a few Asian women.. makes them the next don one..... get a few more years under your belt.. and few little holidays to ban-cock... and your percentage might change around..yes your right they do breed hate and ignorance.. when you blatantly are putting the white women down.. and i think your statement speaks for its self......

I have no idea what you are talking about. Your comments are way off base and only further prove my point about people like you being completely ignorant and terrible people.

Unlike you, I believe that people should be able to date who ever they want.

I have never put white women down because of their race. I put people down because they are idiots and make stupid racist statements about going to "ban-cock."

It really is the stupidest thing I can ever tolerate when I see someone say/type crap about how if guy only dates certain races, he must hate all the other races. You only date guys, yet I would hardly accuse you of being homophobic. Yet, by your own logic, you would be one. You only date men, therefore you are blatantly putting down women. Have I got through that massively thick skull of yours that is for some reason protecting that incredibly small, ignorant brain?

I hate to disappoint you, but thanks to this thread(and people like you), I have met my quota for reading blatantly retarded opinions on inter-racial dating, for the next bagillion years.

I don't have all day to go on about all the ignorant idiots on here, and argue with illiterate retards that want to post their garbage opinions.
 MDNinja
Msg: 749
Posted: 4/9/2007 2:30:17 PM
SwtClassyLady, Talista, I don't think you get how this thread works. It's supposed to have 1 well thought out arguement followed by 45 ignorant replies. You broke the pattern, by posting 2 sequentual, well thought out posts.

Now we need to round up 90 ignorant idiots to get back on cue.
 MDNinja
Msg: 752
Posted: 4/9/2007 3:34:54 PM
Senore Spode: Great post. But now the ratio of intellectuals to ignorant jerks is really going out of whack. We have now have to many smart people posting on one page. Needless to say it's going to have to be followed up 18 pages ignorant jerks.

I agree with a lot of what you typed. Some people are going to think you are disagreeing with me when in reality we agree on most things about this subject.
 MDNinja
Msg: 756
Posted: 4/9/2007 4:53:05 PM
No no no. SwtClassyLady. I agree with what you posted. I am not against you or calling you names. I agree with you. I totally agree with you and I appologize for any misunderstanding.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >