Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jaymz70
Msg: 867
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?Page 15 of 80    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
"It's also a question of culture. More and more, men are seeking - especially outside of our borders - women who don't engage in modern concepts of feminine power. In Westernized environments, women acquire an extreme level of convenience feminism which cause inequalities in interpersonal relationships."

"In my travels throughout the globe, I have found women who have not been exposed to feminazi mentality much more appealing to be around. They tend to harbor much less bitterness, prejudice and anger than their North American counterparts. Misandry is alive and thriving stateside, gentlemen."

Preach on, my brother!
 Internetdatingpariah
Msg: 870
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?
Posted: 4/19/2007 1:16:17 PM
I just find Asian women exotic.
Of course I've no specific criteria.
 steve326a
Msg: 872
Posted: 4/20/2007 7:55:52 PM
I've said it before and I will say it again. Everyone is different. My soon to be wife is a natural born Filippina and of all the women I have both known and been involved with, she is the brightest light of my life. I can't for the life of me picture any part of my life without her. No, she is not a so called submissive servent. In fact, I consider her both my interlectual and everyday life equal and I'm proud to treat her as such as she is the love of my life. I truly wish all of you success in finding the one true love of your lives.

Thank you,
Steve
 MDNinja
Msg: 874
Posted: 4/21/2007 5:20:56 PM
The Asian Fixation is always popular. Some would call me an egg.
 lucilou
Msg: 875
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2007 11:24:23 PM
I am asian and from the Philippines, been in the States long enough to value my culture. Most men I met are attracted to asian women but I hope that they are not only interested because of the word asian. I am almost 60 yrs old and I could have lied about my age but its true, we dont aged early specially those who eat healthy and work out and take good care of themselves.
 steve326a
Msg: 876
Posted: 4/22/2007 9:08:24 PM

I am asian and from the Philippines, been in the States long enough to value my culture. Most men I met are attracted to asian women but I hope that they are not only interested because of the word asian. I am almost 60 yrs old and I could have lied about my age but its true, we dont aged early specially those who eat healthy and work out and take good care of themselves.

Luci Lu, nice to see a Fillipina from her own country on here. I myself only stay registered because I like the forums. I even showed my fiancee this site. Where in the Philippines are you originally from before you came to the US? My fiancee is from Bacolod.

Thanks,
Steve
 lucilou
Msg: 877
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2007 3:46:56 AM
I am from Cavite Steve, 30 miles from Manila where I went to school for my Degree. Congratulation to you and your fiancee, wishing you the best.
 steve326a
Msg: 878
Posted: 4/23/2007 11:26:26 AM
I am from Cavite Steve, 30 miles from Manila where I went to school for my Degree. Congratulation to you and your fiancee, wishing you the best.

Thank you that means a lot. We talked it over and we both decided that we will live in Bacolod. My Soc Sec will go 5x better there than here. Here, I can't afford rent. There, we can own a house! There is a tenative move date of believe it or not, 9/11. This way, she can be with her family also. Then the fun begins: learning ilongo hehe.

Thanks,
Steve
 steve326a
Msg: 880
Posted: 4/26/2007 9:20:37 PM
felldownstairs: "I've always thought that asians aged much worse than caucasians. Maybe they look 15 when they're thirty, but they look about 75 when they hit 40."

I also take exception to that. My Filipina fiancee is 52 and looks tops 32.

Steve
 lucilou
Msg: 881
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2007 6:41:53 PM
I am almost 60 in 2 months and I dont look 75, all my pictures taken within a month or 2, I dont have too many wrinkles iether , my body is solid and not sagging lol.
 lucilou
Msg: 883
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2007 7:38:16 AM
J and L
Thank you for the compliments, you are right lots of Asian women dont aged early, I could have put I am 40's and they will believe me. I do work out and taking good care of my health and my body. I would like to be your friends that is if you care about age lol. Good luck to you and take care be safe. lucilou
 Golfer7777
Msg: 884
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2007 6:12:06 PM
Just don't have a mustache if you want to be friends with certain Asians.... I tried and was told "bye!"

steve326a
Msg: 885
Posted: 4/29/2007 11:51:25 AM

Just don't have a mustache if you want to be friends with certain Asians.... I tried and was told "bye!"

my honey doesn't like them either but she is letting me keep it as long as I take it off once a month.

Steve
 lucilou
Msg: 889
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2007 10:22:22 PM
Alex89?
You are wrong on money matter, Most Asian women works hard to make money so they could get what they want , some even 2 jobs to support thier family back home who are not so fortunate to be able to work. When their love one's is in trouble they dont dump them, they help them to get up on their own two feet. Most Asian women are generous , giving and have a good heart, I notice that with my 2 sons when they were in school with thier friends. My children have a lot of caucasian friends and those friends are still calling me mom until now. Ao please dont disgrace us when it comes to money matters, we are not gold diggers.
 Diamond Stunna
Msg: 890
Posted: 4/30/2007 1:25:39 PM
Dude thats above me is right. Caucasian men are the closet thing Cok wise to there own small men.

they don't want to graduate to BLACK and HISPANIC.
 steve326a
Msg: 898
Posted: 5/7/2007 9:58:01 PM
Race is not the issue. Do you connect and click with her? Are you both physically and emotionally drawn to each other? It doesn't matter what race, color, nationality, or size they are. You know within the 1st 5-10 minutes if there is a connection or not. I knew my love was the one for me. Being Filipina was irrevelent.
 lucilou
Msg: 912
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2007 4:15:45 PM
Oh!!! Xena!!! what a mean to say about caucasian men, Its not the size it's how one use it lol. Agreeable? not really, we have our own principle too lol. Every one has the right to voice thier opinion and we Asian doesnt always agree to get a man. About obesity is almost quite right, try to go in the mall and sit and watch people walking and you will find out that what those guys saying are true. I have a best friend who is caucasian and I love her , I help her to eat healthy and to work out, now she is athletic and real happy how she looks, she lost 50 lbs with my help. I have to drag her to the gym even if she was not in the mood, now she work out more than I do. See? We Asian dont hate caucasian women, its not about race its all about what kind of person you are.
 lucilou
Msg: 914
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2007 2:54:02 PM
Oh!!! Wow!! Weznut? I hope I dont wake up tomorrow old and wrinkled, BAM!!! I am as old in numbers as I look. Hope you look the same when you get to 60 yrs old Weznut???!!!! Which I doubt
 steve326a
Msg: 917
Posted: 5/23/2007 6:18:44 PM
Myself, I never set out to fall for a Filipina, but it happened. As I said earlier on this forum, race does not matter. It's the person themselves. You know within minutes if not seconds if there is any chemistry or not. Merlita's & mine are off the scale.
Lucylu, nice to see you on again.

Steve
 JordanMardan
Msg: 918
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2007 8:22:46 PM
Bugsy: "Japanese folks are the most soft spoken race of people I have ever met!! Their humility and politeness towards foreigners in Japan, cannot be found anywhere else on this planet....by any nationality!!! Of course certain other Asian countries are friendly as well, like Taiwan and Singapore."

Jordan: What type of person or people would find that pleasing?
 rockinrandall109
Msg: 920
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2007 10:36:37 PM
Hi Grey Sea! I was wondering where can a white guy meet Asian women? Where's the best places to meet them? I personally think Asian women are the most beautiful! Are you available? LOL I'd love to meet some. It would be fun to learn other cultures & have a beautiful woman to be with too. I'm looking for long term too. Any advise is appreciated. E-mail me if you want. I would welcome your comments.
 JDMETRO
Msg: 924
Posted: 5/25/2007 11:58:04 AM
The male beer belly is just an evolutionary phenomena that develops so human males can have a similar factor to the yard stick wide butt that most American women are sporting.
 spongebaby
Msg: 926
Posted: 5/26/2007 5:04:17 AM
It's not the looks though it goes with it. Asians looks younger than their real age and conservativeness. They are family oriented.

I think it's the personality. They say that Asian women are submissive but boring in bed , are loyal lovers and will stick through thick and thin.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >