Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 agoramatic
Msg: 1272
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?Page 21 of 80    (7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47)
Why would an Asian woman reject a sound minded Asian man for some random White man? She gave a counter testimony of at least one Asian man to the normal negative one's on this thread. Notice RiverRun'sThruit's post. He just 'has' to do the opposite, and emphasize chauvinism in S-O-M-E Asian men. As if there wasn't an equal amount of chauvinism within the White male community. Talk about propaganda!

Well, he's clearly an idealistic retard for a) speaking as though there's a single unifying "Asian" culture for all Asians, and b) ignoring the fact that any cultural difference, and any such "Asian chauvinism" that comes with it, is probably going to be completely white-washed over anyway, more so after each successive generation of being in America.

But in all frankness, I'd say that white guys as it stands right now have a pretty decent shot at getting Asian women. Like I said, we live in a pretty white-washed country overall, and Asian women and women in general are wont to buy into societal ideas of whats attractive and desirable. No, Jet Li movies and Jackie Chan in Rush Hour don't help. That is, they'll have a shot if white guys don't manage to screw it up by displaying sheer stupidity and immaturity. Like making threads about how much Asian women just luuuuuuuv white men.
 lucilou
Msg: 1274
view profile
History
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?
Posted: 7/31/2007 3:06:35 PM
Senor spode, I think you belong to both a&b, it does sounds like you fit to both category that gave on this forum.
 lucilou
Msg: 1279
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2007 9:12:18 PM
Made in 1960? Thank you, you are so sweet lol. You are welcome to visit Corpus anytime, I can take you around the beach . Asian women usually very friendly MAYBE thats why asian women attracts caucasian men, just kidding ladies.
 steve326a
Msg: 1281
Posted: 8/12/2007 12:57:52 PM
Well folks, just got my Philippine visa Fri and tickets are bought. I leave for Manila in 30 days. It will take 23 hours to get there. My next update will be from Bacolod City.

Steve & Myrlita
 lucilou
Msg: 1283
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2007 3:24:16 AM
areasontosmile?
Have you been jilted by Asian woman? Your concept about caucasian men who wants to date Asian women are so downgraded on both gender. You are just a baby booming and maybe dont know how to date and have a hard time finding a date. Good luck to you and thank you for expressing your opinion on this thread, which I think are completely wrong.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1287
Posted: 8/13/2007 1:54:50 PM

Yoko ended up in tears MANY times because of it. Some of the other Beatles referred to her as ugly and really gave her a had time.

um, well that may have been a racist thing, but regardless of race, I don't think that Yoko Ono was representative of the most beautiful Japanese women out there..

apparently John saw other qualities in her (personality, soul, dedicated companion, etc.)

I can't see that he chose to be with her based on 'looks'..
 venusfrnsca
Msg: 1288
view profile
History
Posted: 8/13/2007 1:59:37 PM
Dear Writer,

I think Asian women can be very beautiful, MOREOVER,
Haven't you ever noticed how many young enlisted servicemen
after WWI, brought home Asian girlfriends, to become wives.
Hold that thought.

Now SWMs and MWMs are indicating a preference for Asian Women
and it is not just for their looks, however beautiful. I have heard
from uneducated and educated American men over and over how
they can't handle the American woman's economic independence and ability to
drive their own lives.

They say they want a woman to put them first and for these Asian women to
cater to them exclusively. I have noticed that a large part of the male populations who tend to be not very skilled in language and communication in general , apt to be passive agressives to prefer this Asian woman. They also tend to be racially prejudiced against black women.

Have you noticed that Hispanic women are the greatest increasing demographic ?

If SWMs avoid S Black Females and SWhite F Professionals and SF Professional Hispanics, the pool of Asian women is becoming among their only source.

Collaterally, I have noticed SW blue collar men saying they are going to send for German and other northern European women and brides because American women are too demanding. Get used to it fellas Womens Liberation has been, will be here
a very long time.

Start reading,going to counselling and learn the art of communication!

The days of only stay-at-home, and ultra submissive women following only their husbands advice is OVER! Go to Utah.

BTW I think Asian women and all others are very desirable and beautiful as well.

V.
 LovingYou35
Msg: 1294
Posted: 8/13/2007 2:35:30 PM
because ASIAN WOMEN ROCK and they treat their men NICE! unlike a lot of other women.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1295
Posted: 8/13/2007 2:38:41 PM

Here is the deal

1. Asians are SMALL, MOST of them are petite, and the average american woman has ballooned herself by pigging out and laziness up to an average size 14 from an average size of 6 in the 1950's. The average asian woman is probably a size 2-6. Men like SMALL, IN SHAPE women. Very few men like house women/couch potato women etc.
2. Asians are stylish, wear good clothes, good hairstyles, and seem to be on average more concerned with a neat/tidy/sexy yet classy appearance.
3. Asians are smart, intelligence is very attractive.
4. Asians age gracefully, they do not tan themselves into leather skinned ladies like a lot of americans do, seeking that tan.
5. Asians have GREAT ethics and values, believe in virtue, traditions, honor and living in honor, this is a rare quality among american women now. (same goes for men)
6. Asians are independent without leaving their men in the dust, they still recognize healthy family structure and a man's role etc and hold strong family values.
7. Asians are humble, they are strong enough to let a man lead, which is the natural order of things and men desire a woman who allows this natural order to occur and harnesses the good of it, instead of immasculating her man like so many american women do through thier liberality.

hopefully all Asiansdon't sterotype and make SWEEPING GENERALIZATIONS like the above? :)
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1306
Posted: 8/14/2007 11:09:32 AM

It seems to me more Asian women value intelligence & creativty and intelligent and creative persuits.

Indeed, there is a marked difference in self respect and intellectual direction, until they become americanised then its all over

and so many 'caucasian' guys saying that ASian women tend to be in physically better shape.

well, question for you.

do these same things tend to apply to Caucasian MEN?

(intellectually lazy, fat, out of shape, etc.)

if so why exactly should Asian women want YOU so much?

maybe they should go for Asian guys..? maybe discriminating Caucasian WOMEN should go more for Asian guys? (according to your racist & prejudiced theories, anyway..)
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1309
Posted: 8/14/2007 11:20:51 AM

I believe Asian women are exotic looking and the few i have met are very intelligent and in good shape.They know the roll of a woman and are not out to compete with men.They seem to value family and understand the meaning of loyalty and also demand the respect they deserve.Lets see someone like borneuropean are lucilou,hummmm Ok i'll take lucilou

interesting how many of the observations about 'intelligence' seem to come from men who can't spell or construct a lucid thought in words; and how many of the observations about Asian women being 'petite' or in better shape and Caucasian women generally out of shape come from guys that look to have rather generous guts themselves..?
 lucilou
Msg: 1311
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2007 4:23:51 PM
Hey Southernguy1960!!!;
Haven't seen you for a long time, thanks for the compliments, there will always be debate about different races, dont take it seriously, it will just give us ulcer lol. To those men who downgrading Asian women, I thank you for giving your opinion, maybe some are true but dont generalized all of us.
About being frigid? lol I would be frigid if I am with the man I dont like, but give me one who I wanted most and I will the wildest asian woman you can deal with in bed lol
Being slave?? and submissive, nope maybe the uneducated ones are submissive, but not the professional ones. We have many kind of women in Asia, uneducated one will keep her man who is supporting her, and nothing wrong with that. Staying at home taking care of her family is her main goal, is that not nice?
Well, thanks Caucasian men for those who prefers Asian women, but please don't attack caucasian women, in result those women attacks us. I do have caucasian women best friends, I lead them to stay fit and eat healthy and they are thankful for my help to make them to be a healthy women.
 lucilou
Msg: 1313
view profile
History
Posted: 8/14/2007 5:49:36 PM
This is for the above pof,
No!!! not really you didnt struck any of my nerve young man, and glad that you came from good functional family. Stereotype? I think you are the one who is stereotype my dear, you are just a baby, you have a lot more food to eat before you can judge any ethnicity. So then you hate yourself? You are stereotype arent you? Go to school, get married then you can judge any one you like. Go for it, you are the soul of yourself, you are not looking for any realtionship? are you abnormal? Asian woman will keep you straight lol. Lets dance young man you might learn something from asian woman
 bucsgirl
Msg: 1314
Posted: 8/14/2007 6:01:31 PM
"Perhaps it's because you don't mind being a stereotype" Stereotypes aren't limited to culture, could be hair color, astrological signs...pretty much anything.

Stereotypes don't promote understanding and relating.

I don't know what the intent of the OP was, but everyone would be so much better off if we would just date who we're attracted to, and quit griping about other people's preferences. We all have them, some just refuse to admit to it.

There's wonderful ladies and gentlemen all over the world. If you prefer Asian ladies, then date them noone should give you grief about it. If you feel you have to paint other cultures with a brush and run them down, that's another thing altogether.

Date who you want, marry them if you like and just be happy. If you're not, it's probably not because they are or aren't Asian. It's just not the right person for you.
 steve326a
Msg: 1315
Posted: 8/14/2007 7:29:37 PM
Gem13Girl Wrote:

Hi this is my first time to join in a forum and my English still not very good. I just hope that everybody will understand what I am trying to say thank you. I am not offended but just curious of your comments about Asian. There are different type of Asian women. I am a filipina from Philippines.
I am 46 years old ,yes I am old but I don't think I look like 75!???? My colleagues at work said that English men only married Asian women, because they want a slave??? I totally disagree about that before. Now I am going through divorce after 9 years of marriage. And I think, its partly true?

Your English is very good. Where in RP are you from? I am joining my fiancee in 28 days there whereas I am moving to Bacolod with her. And no you don't look 75. Filipinas don't look their age. Mine is 53 and looks 33. Am I nervous? Yes, but it will be worth it. I just got my visa last Fri. As for this BS about submissive slaves? Just that, BS. As for your divorce, I am very sorry. I hope it works out for you.

God Bless,
Steve & Myrlita
 Ticketoride
Msg: 1317
Posted: 8/14/2007 10:24:51 PM
The idea of Asian women being more docile, obedient, loyal, or healthier because they age better is pure Asinine.

I have never found any of these to be true ...

As for this BS about submissive slaves? Just that, BS.

Yup, complete BS.

Asian women are submissive and will not talk back.

Not so.

... it did not last because in the bedroom she was very frigid.

Yup, never seen otherwise.

Asian woman know how to satisfy a man. They have far more respect, and loving for the caucasian man. They also have been taught the Kama-Sutra techniques.

Lol ... too fixated on Numbers and Material Possessions ..
 lucilou
Msg: 1318
view profile
History
Posted: 8/15/2007 2:53:54 AM
reasontosmile? read the above thread, will clear your mind.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1319
Posted: 8/15/2007 10:26:42 AM

Filipinas don't look their age. Mine is 53 and looks 33.

"my Filipina".. bought her right after I bought my Ford..
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1323
Posted: 8/15/2007 1:02:02 PM
U are right!!!! asian woman are clean, not judgemental and high standard of moral value , and interms of relationship they are trustworthy and honest.. and they value family.

hey Joe! you GI! me love you Loooonnng time!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >