Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lucilou
Msg: 458
view profile
History
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?Page 8 of 80    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Well !! I am asian and I dont look 70's when I was 40 yrs old, I am 59 and still dont look 70's. I dont have flat ass, I work out and stay fit. As some of you said that asian looks much older than their age is not true in all asian race. I date whoever I have chemistry with regardless of what ethnicity they are.
 lucilou
Msg: 466
view profile
History
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?
Posted: 12/25/2006 4:07:07 PM
wonkabar!!! I am almost 60 , you think i will aged that fast next year? my picture taken 12/16/06, well i will wait next june and I will take my picture and will send it to you. Hope it wont catch up with me that fast. lucilou
 DfromCleveland
Msg: 478
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 7:55:53 PM
In response to Spiderwomans comment. From my experience and based on friends that date out of their race, most black guys prefer brunettes but the blondes are the ones that give the black guys a chance.
 lucilou
Msg: 481
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2006 10:11:31 PM
Thank you Doting guy, for depending us Asian women. Senor Spode, you are a little man with out brain. I dont know where you got those notes about us but let me tell you about us asian women. We work hard to get to the top, we are not uneducated, most asians both males and females came here in USA with degrees , it just happened that we came from a very poor country that there's no job available to us to use our education. We have strong family ties that we dont kick our children as soon as they reach 18 yrs old. We worked 2 jobs for our children to finish college, our culture is different from the other country. Sportie? You said you rather be black than asian? of course your skin will never changed and so is your looks, I am proud of what I am and will not put down ones race like what you did to asian women. Not all of us have slinty eyes, and whats wrong with slinty eyes anyway? How about your thick lips and kinky hair? All of us in this world have defects, no one is perfect, God created us the way he wanted us to be. So? big deal if we are the ugliest creatures in this world, then why is it that the topic on this thread is "Why do I see more caucasian Men dating Asian Women?"
 PhoneMike
Msg: 483
Posted: 12/27/2006 3:02:33 AM
Face the truth simply, Most women in the United states believe that a man is a source of income, they view him as a retirement incom, an insureance policy against their crappy self esteem they have given themselves. How many women do you see paying child support? How many men do you see with their children ? How many women do you see paying Alimoney? How many women file divorces and all the girls tell her... Take him for everything?

Women are 63% of the Domestic Violence Perpetrators in this Country, More men are hospitalized from Domestic violence than woman by huge differences, More men personal belonging are vandalized and dameged by women.

Men in the United States are beging to understand women have low self esteem which translates into low respect for family.

European and Asian Women familes teach self esteem by showing their daughters what is important.... Family, Yes surprise, every one knows it, but live by word, not by deed. Women in the United States, Divorce their husbands, make him pay their legal bills and feel no shame or guilt about cheationg one their husbands and divorcing men, Men still feel family is so important they suffer shame and guilt and at ridiculuosly high rates kill themselves, even though the wife cheated and dis wrong to her own family.
 evrybdy
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Posted: 12/27/2006 3:48:34 AM
I have had my heart broken twice by guys who picked Asian girls over me, and I did pretty much everything for these guys, including taking them out to restaurants, dancing or whatever. So, this questions had passed my mind, but I had to let it go because it could be a thing for them, or it could be they really fell in love with someone and it wasn't me. I know there is someone for everyone and I am happy now and past it. But I sure hope I don't fit a type cause I want to be one of a kind! LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >