Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MoralsMan
Msg: 1357
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?Page 80 of 80    (40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80)
I just saw a program on TV last nite about the Asian women dating the Caucasion men. The Asian women told that they thought the white man looked damned good to them, the majority stated this. Even us uglier guys have a chance a loading up a beautiful Asian woman, woooohooooo, finally.... A few Asian women stated that it is because the Caucasion man is taller than a Asian man though....
 steve326a
Msg: 1358
Why Do I See More Caucasian Men Dating Asian Women?
Posted: 8/23/2007 5:10:53 AM
Theskateguy wrote:
That is because it is easier for a taller Man, to see if the bus is commin.

To get on the bus or get hit by the bus?

Steve & Myrlita
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1359
Posted: 8/23/2007 7:49:19 AM
IMO this is all crap to say one race is 'better than anoteher

the thinking of Germany 1933-1945

('master race' shite..)

the thinking of Japan 1932-1945

(believed they were the 'master race' then, killed plenty of other Asians)

etc., etc.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1361
Posted: 8/23/2007 3:39:55 PM
'Asian' women are no better or no worse than 'caucasian' or 'black' women.

god why must we STILL categorize by artificial constructs like "race" ?

once again: we are all in the HUMAN RACE
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1367
Posted: 8/24/2007 11:59:12 AM

First off, let me say that humans are NOT a race. We are a species comprised of various races. There are certain differences, physical and mental. People go looking for certain things in a prospective partner, but in the end that is a compromise. Asian females are big on family and security. Sex is not on the top of the list. Black women tend to have hot tempers (I know) and big butts

uhhh..I think you may be confusing 'race' with 'culture'.

these things are not bred in the DNA, but are the rsult of the environment in which one is raised, and normative cutural influences.

ethnically "asian" women raised in the US , esp. 3rd or 4th generation, are as "American" as any 'white' woman raised in the USA maybe more so if the white woman was an immigrant or 2nd-generation..

etc., etc... raise a black person in Germany and see how "german" they come across..
 mysteryocean
Msg: 1368
Posted: 8/24/2007 7:23:25 PM
i think people are not looking the fundamental thing. if you notice this tread its exist more in north america, european are caucasian but they dont go after asian women, nothing wrong with it, inter racial relationships are good

the basic problem is being an alphamale. men like women who make them feel like a man. american women are more confident and challanging in each and every aspect of life. in this case a guy need to be a real alpha male to keep these women attracted. the moment they become clingy, american women will dump them.

asian women give them feeling of security. they can be clingy, needy and yet feel like a man. theres no challanges from asian women so better security.
 georginne
Msg: 1370
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 5:34:28 AM
So yes all Asian women want GQ blond types.

Who said so???? This is such a false statement.
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1371
Posted: 8/26/2007 11:46:25 AM
@hungry lion:

MeI am fit, active, honest, confident, humorous and down to earth.

I have rarely come across a more ignorant sod than you....

thanks for showing the 'real you'..not the 'easygoing' ,'down-to-earth' person you claim to be.

"sod"..LOL :) let's be a little more pretentious and quasi-British, perhaps? :)

what of an ethnically "Korean" woman raised in the Phillipines? or vice versa? what would they be? according to you they would retain a personality and character distinctly of their 'ethnicity' and not absorb any of the culture they were raised in?

it's not my fault you can't get a caucasian woman, so have to buy your partnership overseas :)
 Sugar*Daddie
Msg: 1372
Posted: 8/26/2007 11:51:32 AM
^^

divorced..surprise, surprise..
 steve326a
Msg: 1373
Posted: 8/26/2007 1:31:38 PM
Georginne Wrote:
So yes all Asian women want GQ blond types.

Who said so???? This is such a false statement.

Yes it is. If that was indeed true, my Myrlita would have dumped me the 1st day she saw me.

Steve & Myrlita
PS: 16 Days to Bacolod
 lucilou
Msg: 1382
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2007 7:32:06 PM
Wow!!! this forums still going on? I am asian, BUT I am not flat chested , flat nose , no butt, uneducated , short fat and ugly as some caucasian women calls us asian women. It's ok if caucasian women dont like us. God help them.
 MDNinja
Msg: 1386
Posted: 9/2/2007 2:35:47 AM
I hung out with an asian woman all weekend simply because she was really cool. Do I really need another reason?

The reason that those white guys date asian women, is because they find them attractive. It's as simple as that.

You can't try to put a specific conclusion to a generalization. It is likely MANY reasons, that more white men are dating Asian women, exist. Someone should take a survey and find out because I am so sick of the shit on this thread.

More importantly, who cares? People that even make this an issue on either side of the coin, seriously need to check their calender and look at the date because segregation should've been put behind us a long time ago.
 lucilou
Msg: 1394
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2007 6:48:10 PM
Wishinubmine? Is the word accept and except means the same? Well I am a dumb foreigner but I think it means different. Some one asking you something if you married asian and have a son , how would you view your son, if society dont except??? or accept due to his background? Too bad but my 2 children married caucasian women, they didnt have problem joining the caucasian men and women. I brought my grandson to work and all my co-worker mostly caucasian love to see my grandson who is caucasian and white mixed marriage, They didnt have problem or even asking about the ethnicity. Well I am outa here!!! Seems that there are only a few who are really racist here.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >