Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 christyis4real
Msg: 269
Why do lots of women find it so stimulating to give a blowjob?Page 11 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Giving oral is very enjoyable for me and I can give and not expect anything in return. Like others have said, looking up and watching their faces and their enjoyment is pretty awesome.
 Darkbutcomely
Msg: 270
Why do lots of women find it so stimulating to give a blowjob?
Posted: 3/4/2012 10:34:34 AM
I hate when a man goes down on me. I never liked it. They always insist on doing it to prove they can make me like it but I hate it.
 history_1960
Msg: 271
Posted: 3/4/2012 1:19:47 PM
A "blowjob" is an enormously symbolic act that evokes intense arousal for both the man and the woman. In one way, it's an act of total submission, by the woman. I don't mean that in a chauvinistic way. As an independent act, it's the woman saying, silently, "I will do ANYTHING to make you feel like a man. Anything."
 optimismfirst
Msg: 272
Posted: 3/28/2012 9:03:41 PM
its hot to have something long and hard in your mouth and something that will explode on the inside of your mouth
its just hot to suck on something
 ezman2plz
Msg: 274
Posted: 3/29/2012 6:42:25 PM
I agree with fixed, its that way, the other way around too!
 graytemplesandeyes
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2012 11:17:36 PM
I think at least a small part of it for women is that at some time in their lives, providing sexual pleasure for the guy in the traditional way, carried some concern of pregnancy. That was especially true when they were the most fertile and so it made for a challenge to be uninhibited.

Providing oral, or receiving it took away that possibility. The sex could go on for as long as possible, with as much creativity as possible, and so the control is doubled. First the lady gets maximum control over her guy's pleasure, and secondly, she had this without any working about conception occurring.

For any of us who get great enjoyment from providing that great pleasure, the opportunity to be totally focused on that task, with nothing to sidetrack that endeavor, only adds to the fun and fulfillment.
 Sportsfreak89
Msg: 276
Posted: 3/30/2012 11:20:00 PM
I was completely unaware that there were that many women who do find it stimulating.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 277
Posted: 3/31/2012 12:03:53 AM
OP - HUH ???

why would men find it arousin 2 go DOWN on a woman ?

for the pleasure/ego of satisfying a partner....

ie

knowing that I can satisfy most/all/any woman I am with sexually whether via intercourse, orally and/or anything else is a MAJOR turnon....
 bbwiam
Msg: 278
Posted: 3/31/2012 12:14:19 AM
Being able to give your Man all the pleasure is such a turn on... I will do anything
 whytwater
Msg: 279
Posted: 3/31/2012 6:12:53 AM
When you have someone's genitals in your mouth, you pretty much own 'em- the genitals AND the human.
Besides, pretty much all your senses come into play when you mouth your partner. It's, well, sweeeeet.
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 281
Posted: 3/31/2012 10:02:51 AM
Stimulating? What stimulating? blowjobs? what blowjobs? LOL! Seriously I can't find a single woman who will do that for her man. They all say it is gross, discusting and it doesn't turn them on. They say it turns them off and makes them not want to have sex. But then again most of my community is mostly religious women from different christian denominations.
 bbbbala
Msg: 282
Posted: 4/4/2012 2:18:51 PM
wish u lived in canada lol
 Mfforal3
Msg: 283
Posted: 4/4/2012 3:01:26 PM
Creating pleasure for your partner at hand can be a turn on for most peeps. Just as I get rock hard by orally and phalangesly pleasuring a woman. The sounds of her pleasure, the goosebumps created, the arching of her back, and the shaking of her legs after an intense Orgasm is a great turn on.... So I can understand the female being turn on by giving oral...

Cheers!
 imtrue2heart
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2012 3:12:37 PM
the pleasure is in GIVING pleasure.. It is for the same reasons why men absolutely LOVE to give oral sex to their woman. watching a woman squirm, groan and violently climax before even removing your pants is extreamly satisfying!!
 chatindude
Msg: 285
Posted: 4/4/2012 3:25:35 PM
We men find it very stimulating to go down on women too! I enjoy there loss of control.
 RedElectric
Msg: 286
Posted: 4/4/2012 5:30:08 PM
"We might be on our knees, but we got him by the balls."
-Samantha Jones, S&TC
 Italianpaul1258
Msg: 287
Posted: 4/5/2012 8:07:48 PM
Well some women think the bigger it is the hard it will be to suck on but hey ull **** it befor putting it in your mouth. Hey I say ladies suck away
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 289
Posted: 12/16/2012 11:44:49 PM
The joy and thrill of turning a man on not very popular with a lot of the ladies I see. lol Why am I not surprised? If money is involved then it's all about it.
 KER6969
Msg: 290
Posted: 12/19/2012 7:55:59 AM
Because it's controlling a partner's pleasure and seeing and hearing that pleasure is erotic!! That's why it's a turn on for me to give.
 CNJSWP
Msg: 292
Posted: 12/28/2012 7:24:18 AM
I would think the stimulation a woman would get from giving a BJ would be more mental which would lead to something physical. I know for me, when i go down on a woman it's no the act that makes me feel good, it's mental from watching her facial & body expressions as well as the thought of pleasing her, that makes me physically aroused.
 gtr1025
Msg: 293
Posted: 12/29/2012 5:43:19 PM
Goes both ways, for sure. I love traveling south on my partner and it turns me on a ton, I would like to think the same would be true for her. It depends, I guess on how strong and connected your relationship is. You HAVE to talk about sex with your partner just as much as, how was your day kinda stuff. I love to know what my partners turns on are, favorite foods are, most beloved movies or pets, etc. Spending time knowing what they like by either doing it and seeing the reaction or the changes in how she moves or moans or talks when I'm going down on her or sliding a finger inside her, a light kiss on the thigh or maybe she likes her mans face with a little 5 o'clock shadow....whatever it is...Especially if she takes my hand or head and guides me to where she wants me to be or uses one of her fingers to show me how she likes to be touched or talks to me and tells me where and what she wants done to her. I guarantee, I WILL NOT FORGET! In turn I want her to do the same. Spending time on what your partner likes in bed is again, just as important as all the rest of the things that make a relationship grow and work. No communication....well...then forget it... Talk can really spice things up. Don't be shy! :)
 chatylady
Msg: 294
Posted: 12/29/2012 7:19:56 PM
the stimulation for me comes from how he expresses himself. also knowing that I can control what he is feeling either by licking or sucking, hard or soft weather its his shaft or balls.. also the anticipation of what is going to happen next is also very stimulating
 ClydeMcFly01
Msg: 295
Posted: 12/29/2012 7:50:57 PM
I can't speak for women, but I thoroughly enjoy giving blow jobs. I love the feel and taste of a****in my mouth, how it throbs and hardens as I rub my tongue over its head, and the sudden gush when he cums. But most of all, I love giving pleasure and that's a wonderful way to do it.
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 296
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:00:04 PM
I always wondered why WOMEN found it stimulating.
Control as the answer, is scary. lol if they do it for control it's really scary. Because men already will do just about anything desperately, for a woman. I mean look at the NFL player who killed his girlfriend then himself. If that says anything it says how much women push men over the edge till some just lose it and become a beast. Not ideal. I would much prefer to meet a woman who just loves what they are doing because it's who they are.

just as most guys can tell when a girl is really into (or not into) what she's sucking on. If you don't like it or aren't good at it, don't do it, you're (sort of) ruining it for the poor guy.

Is a very true statement. Unlike most who think men are some desperate kind of beast who will take what ever he can get. I have been on the receiving end of this and it DID ruin it for me. So much so I never saw her again. I don't mind if someone doesn't like something. It's like being hit on by a guy when you aren't into that kind of perversion. It won't do it for you to be with a guy. That simple. So it is with this. If you don't like it. Don't do it. I don't do anything I am not in to, and I wouldn't make my lover, just do it for me because I want her to prove something. I find out before we become lovers what she is in to. I won't make someone in to BDSM happy. So why would I date her? Same thing. I don't eat at the 'V' because it's not something I grew to like. Likewise, some women just don't like it. I am okay with that. Just not romantically.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2012 10:12:29 PM

I always wondered why WOMEN found it stimulating.
Control as the answer, is scary. lol if they do it for control it's really scary.

Oh, bloody 'ell.
Why does it have to be a control issue.
When I do something nice, loving, for my woman (or for anyone at all) I get a pleasant feeling. If I do something my woman finds intimately / sexually satisfying and pleasing then I find it arousing in and of itself for me as well. I assume the same sort of feelings are reciprocated. It certainly ain't about trying to control her. Sheesh.

TK
[You want control? A silk halter with matching reins is much better]
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >