Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 64
Why do lots of women find it so stimulating to give a blowjob?Page 2 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Probably similar reasons as to why a guy who really enjoys licking a woman likes it.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 66
Why do lots of women find it so stimulating to give a blowjob?
Posted: 1/9/2010 10:11:25 PM
To the OP....

I could hazard a few guesses, but in the end it's irrelevant.

I just like the results.

I won't date a girl ever again who is not a head-a-holic.

-8sf8
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2010 11:57:16 PM
I will NOT do oral on anyone and I do NOT want it done to me. I tried to read most of this repeated boring crap on "why", here trying to understand why any self respecting lady would fine enjoyment in getting a guy off orally. Personally I can NOT see a reason for me. Please NO hate mail.
Giving a guy great sex, if that what oral does, is NOT going to make him see you again, or even stay after its done. So what's the point? If you girls get a man off with a blow job, he won't be comming in you. Perhaps you girls don't care. Perhaps him doing you orally does it for you, but it does NOT do it for me. I want a man to via of fingers and hands touch me in my erotic places if he can find them and then have intercouse via penis and vaginal and I will touch him that way too. That is a more sharing way for me.
Please no hate mail.
 Ependa
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/10/2010 12:23:22 AM
Well there are some other reasons, which I'm fairly sure I can't explain properly and probably will embarass the hell out of myself in the process ;-) But a really big part of it is bringing a man to his knees , so to speak =) Giving pleasure that intense is bound to be a turn on...
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/10/2010 6:44:31 AM
lol, I always wanted to hear more than because its pleasing him....I wanted the juicy, hot, erotic details....of how the act it self turns her on, for her, not just being in control or pleasing him.

But I guess if I'm getting great head and she's loving it too....that should be enough...and her enjoying it , is a must for it to be good.

But it would still be nice to hear.......................the juicy hot erotic details..
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/10/2010 6:53:24 AM

What a load of rubbish. There is absolutely no truth in any of that.
I think you're meeting the wrong men!

....or maybe these men are meeting the wrong woman....I can't cum as easily as the women I have been with....and if I can masterbate 3 times a day....I can cum with a woman of skills that can make me cum 3 times a day...

Maybe because it takes me a while to cum, after they have had several....it seems they are pretty well spent of the energy to see if I can come again....not that its this way each time....but.
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 77
Posted: 1/10/2010 8:44:51 AM
It turns me on because I know I am pleasing my man, and also that I am getting the d^ck ready to please me too.....lol
 Cherish Luv
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/10/2010 9:12:46 AM
Gigglemepink, I have to agree with you how is it submissive. A woman who is willing giving her partner oral pleasure has absolute power over him when doing it. The only time I could see it as submissive is when a man is a controller or dom or hedonist who seek out submissive women to go on their knees on command giving him pleasure at his whim and will. Then there are some men so in love with their penis they think every women should consider it an honour to give them a bj.
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/10/2010 11:39:48 AM

The truth, Men come once and real women can come many times.

You don't know what you're talking about, I've come numerous times in a session (up to 5) and normally come at least twice.

If a guy jerks off once a day, and the day he is to see a woman, he won't have an erection with a women. I know.

You DON'T know. I acn masturbate several times in the morning and be as hard as a rock if I was to see a woman anytime after that. My erections have nothing to do with how many times I masturbate.

You don't like giving and getting oral sex, fine, we get it. I have no issue with that, you can only do what feels right for you.

What I do have an issue with is all the bullsh*t you come up with about men and having the hide to call it 'fact', when you really don't know what you're talking about.
 TravelingLight
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/11/2010 6:36:45 AM
Nice to hear the female viewpoint.

(Interestingly it's pretty similar to the man's viewpoint...)
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/11/2010 12:31:37 PM
I can't see what it has to do with control/dominance ~~ for me anyways. What is not to love about being in pleasure with someone you love? As for "self-respecting," creating joy/being in joy is not "self-respecting?" Jebus, lady, learn what self respect *means.*

*buzz*
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2010 12:38:02 PM
Hmmm ... could it be in his purrrrring?
 lobster tales
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/11/2010 12:51:21 PM
Although it is presumptive of me to speak of this subject for you ladies fair, I might offer this...sex is such an intimate, physical, mental activity, and mutual arousal is as much mental as it is physical. As when men are oral with their partner, and hear/feel her response to that stimulation, so it is, I suppose, for women. I would guess that the baser instinct takes over, and to know, to hear, and most definitely feel their partner respond has to trigger the juices (so to speak) and increase the want, the desire, the passion. I know as the recipient of such a gift, it is my express desire to share the intensity of the passion, and if I know she is reacting and it is not a chore, I am more than happy to share the depth of my enjoyment...and the more intensity two people share, the better the experience. I'm just sayin'
 Friendly widow
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2010 11:39:51 PM
For the benefit of someone above-as a family we went to the zoo in Sao Paulo one Sunday.The kids were old enough to be on their own and I noticed that a crowd was building where they were. When I went to see there were 2 orangutans engaged in oral sex! Funny, the kids had no questions about that exhibit!
 michaely2k
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/12/2010 12:09:54 AM
I love going down on woman because
1- I like it & love it
2- To say thank you for being a part of my life
3- To show that I care and am giving
4- To say that I love her just as much as myself or maybe more .
5- to make sure that she enjoys making love to the fullest.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/12/2010 3:17:30 AM
*closer*....I think your wasting your time on cats eye's......I'm thinking she's a nutcase.....

But thanks for the erotic, hot juicy details....the seeing him get pleasure/control thing is okay....but its so much better when you know they are really getting off on it, because they truely enjoy it.
 LifesSimplicity
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/12/2010 6:53:17 AM
I don't know about stimulating to give a blowjob... But stimulating to get one!!! ;p

All jokes aside, I feel that if a woman is truly stimulated by this, it is more the fact that she knows she is stimulating him. She enjoys giving her guy/girl pleasure and it stimulates her because of this.
 NappyKAT
Msg: 98
Posted: 1/12/2010 8:33:09 AM

I will NOT do oral on anyone and I do NOT want it done to me. I tried to read most of this repeated boring crap on "why", here trying to understand why any self respecting lady would fine enjoyment in getting a guy off orally. Personally I can NOT see a reason for me. Please NO hate mail.
Giving a guy great sex, if that what oral does, is NOT going to make him see you again, or even stay after its done. So what's the point? If you girls get a man off with a blow job, he won't be comming in you. Perhaps you girls don't care. Perhaps him doing you orally does it for you, but it does NOT do it for me. I want a man to via of fingers and hands touch me in my erotic places if he can find them and then have intercouse via penis and vaginal and I will touch him that way too. That is a more sharing way for me.
Please no hate mail.
Woah. A white woman who doesn't enjoy giving blowjobs? You have GOT to be an anomaly. For many, that seems to be there absolute specialty over just about anything else. They will give up a mouth more easily than give up some poosey.

Nice to 'meet' you cat*eyes. And I agree with you on most aspects of your posts. And you're right, a lot of the responses are very redundant. Most of the girls I know do it because the guy likes it, don't think they themselves got very much from it.

here trying to understand why any self respecting lady would fine enjoyment in getting a guy off orally.
Ol skool. Use to be back in the day (where I'm from) oral sex was what 'bad' and 'slutty' girls did and nobody in their right self-respecting mind would say they did it (lot of 'em did it on the sly, but they wouldn't SAY they did it). But we don't live in a vacuum so what comes around goes around. Now many 'self-respecting' women will not only do it, but freely admit up to doing it. It's so prevalent it's not even considered 'dirty' or 'freaky' anymore. I do take note still how very few black women and women of color will freely admit to a love of sucking****as freely as these white chicks (same for black guys and men or color who lick and eat pu$$y - they do it, maybe not as much or as often as white guys say they do, but plenty of them do it. Just that the only person they usually freely admit that too is their woman). Yeah, we suck****and do all sorts of other thangs but we still don't go around announcing that that shit to the world. And a lot us of still don't do it or care for it (more black probably, but a lotta white women still don't either. If you're a white woman who doesn't suck dlck, I didn't think you'd ever be able to get a white man. But surprisingly, several white men responded to a thread to say they just weren't that into it. Must be another anomaly, but not a bad one).

And nobody better not dare say that's the prudish nature of black folks to not prefer or do oral because that certainly doesn't vibe with the whole 'sexual lascivious' stereotype that goes around. But then again, 'sexual and lascivious' doesn't necessarily mean 'freaky' so maybe that's two different things.

Things have changed. Use to be that a woman would vaguely feel out of place for admitting she sucked d*ck. Now it's totally the opposite. People are often surprised when you say you don't. Well you need not feel alone in your aversion to dlck sucking or oral sex in general. You have plenty of company even tho they probably won't post in this thread.

I'm probably gonna get some hate mail but I don't give a dam. Of all the racist and gender degrading stuff I been reading, they got a whole lotta gotdam nerve to be sending me hate mail. Whomever got anything to say, need to post it and don't send me a dam thing to my inbox that isn't in agreement to what I said. I don't send stupid and negative stuff to anyone's inbox when I read the stupid and negative stuff they gotta say. I post it. You get any personal messages from me, it's usually something nice.

Anything else?

Oh yeah, dlck sucking.
Been there, tried that - possibility of doing it again with the right guy. Can give you a reason that doesn't match ANY of the reasons givin here. I don't give a dam about submission, domination, power, or even pleasing him. But what the hell, I've said enough already so I'm sure you're not interested in my reasonings for dlck sucking/licking.

Smootches.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/12/2010 9:47:20 AM

Nice to 'meet' you cat*eyes. And I agree with you on most aspects of your posts. And you're right, a lot of the responses are very redundant. Most of the girls I know do it because the guy likes it, don't think they themselves got very much from it.

I think you and cat eyes should make a fine couple.........now, don't get pissed at me....just kidding and you have a right to your views, but you shouldn't look down on others because of their views...

Curious can anyone get in on this race discussion sex comparison, or will it be like the other phases of society where only people of color can say anything without the repercussion's of being called a racist....ever watch.... def comedy jam?....funny but racist as hell. I can only imagine if white's had a show like that..

Your welcome to have your opinion, but leave the racism and hate you have out of it.

You are stereotyping all white people....and telling them they better not stereotype blacks...

Stop and think about that.

Oh me....I've been on the streets in the big city, been to the hood, been to Carson and Compton, back in the day....So, I don't exactly get my info. from the 6 o'clock news....I know whats going down.

No hate mail from me, no battling each other....but I am free to express my thoughts too...like it or not.

Be cool, don't be so bitter.....
 NappyKAT
Msg: 100
Posted: 1/12/2010 10:23:37 AM

but you shouldn't look down on others because of their views...
Now if you read closely, I don't look down upon anyone who does oral sex. I just expressed surprise that a white woman would say it is something she doesn't prefer, that would be seemingly contrary to the ordinary. And I said what it was considered to be back in the day... but I never said that I hold any of these views than women who have oral sex are indeed slutty, trashy, non-self-respecting, or dirty.

Now if I'd said that... I would have to include myself in the bunch of them... and I don't find myself to be in the slutty, trashy, non-self-respecting or dirty category. And I take all of the women at face value that they like oral sex and the reason they give for liking or loving it. I do not discount their comments.

I only concur with cat-eyes in her comments and let her know that she indeed is not the only one doesn't find oral sex 'stimulating' in the least or any of the aforementioned adjectives for it.

And like everyone else, you are free to make whatever comments you like... barring POF admin and mods ofcourse.

No hate mail from me, no battling each other....but I am free to express my thoughts too...like it or not.
Indeed.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 101
Posted: 1/12/2010 12:08:15 PM
Damn girl, it took you this long to get back at me...lol, I'd a been here sooner, but this machine crashed...lol, right after I wrote a long thing back at ya...bad timing, had to write it again.

What you said here and wrote above came across different....you might not have meant it that way, but its how it looks..but I don't think we are much different, I post shit and don't always see how it looks to others...half the time I write something, look back and can't believe I said that.

I didn't read all the stuff here, so maybe you were defending her(catseye) cause it did take guts for her to come out with that., and some came down on her.

So, I'm not going to pick this apart and cut and paste to show if you were saying this and that. It don't matter, but it gets my back against the wall, to hear about stereotyping, black this, white that.... cause I was the little white kid in a school where there were only a couple of blacks, and I was one of the few who made friends with them...... later in life, I was the one who was invited to go to the hood, when it was the otherside of town, and no white had been there, I went there on a Friday night, saw my friend....he smiled and couldn't believe I came, while everyone else stared at me like I was the plaque. I was the one who's best friend in Long Bch, Ca. was black ..not just some black at work crap, and we loved each other and went thru hell together.

Hell, I say things on forums people take a certain way, cause of the way I wrote it....doesn't mean its what I meant....so, no hate here, but you did stereo type white girls, then asked people not to stereotype blacks about oral.....but, no big deal....I've heard all the stereotyping too.

I just think it looks a certain way, cause on these forums, people can talk about things easier than they do in public.....there are white girls that don't like it and black girls that do....there's just not enough black girls here to hear what they have to say.
 kpooks
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 1/12/2010 8:12:21 PM
Just like a man giving a woman oral (or any kind of) pleasure, it's about control and manipulation, but GOOD control and manipulation, because your own pleasure comes from driving the other absolutely insane with pleasure! It's a win-win!

The question "why" then becomes..."why NOT"!
 SmellyOne
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2010 6:31:57 AM

... I don't give a dam about submission, domination, power, or even pleasing him.

So, if you have no interest in pleasing your man, one can easily infer that you are selfish and only interested in your own pleasure. You then become what you accuse all the guys of — being selfish for wanting pleasure. If you disagree with my assessment, it can only mean you're not really interested in sex due to anger of some past issue.
 kaiser1one
Msg: 106
Posted: 1/16/2010 8:45:34 AM
I'd like to meet these women. No luck thus far in my life.
 kissmyasthma
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/16/2010 9:30:03 AM
The best orgasms start in the brain - do they not? I get excited knowing how much pleasure she is getting from getting her puzzy tongued. It's called foreplay.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >