Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dontmakecookies
Msg: 40
view profile
History
how many women have orgasms whil giving headPage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
mmmmm grocery shopping with Hilly...
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 41
how many women have orgasms whil giving head
Posted: 7/6/2009 8:52:21 PM

NO WAY would i ever have an orgasm doing this, i personally think its gross sucking and licking someone where they pee out off, i dont like it and dont know how women would orgasm that way...

I thought this site was for people 18 or older...

Any girl who is turned off because "that's where they pee out of" is either too young to be on this site or a mental midget. Either way.... NEXT!
 UtMollie
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/7/2009 2:58:57 PM
I only climax giving another female a good lick job omfg wow what a turn on
 earthshatteringorgasmak
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/15/2009 12:53:32 PM
To Funny
That was A great response ~rain~. Got A good chuckle out of that. Thank you.
 jmrzeus
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:19:01 AM
was looking at "single& luving it68" and saw this in her forum --All I have to say is "WHERE ARE THESE WOMAN" LOL
 Leeanne
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 6:58:29 PM
Dear oh dear what a shame some people have obviously met the wrong women!
It is my belief that the woman who cums from giving his man pleasure is loving caring and understanding of her mans desires and is willing to offer a whole lot more - in a very unselfish and loving way!
 carolann0308
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 7:22:32 PM
big fakers, fakeroonnies, fakeadelas..........very gullible men. Do you cum when reading In Style Magazine??? It's that plausible.
 Leeanne
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 7:24:29 PM
BaddBoy2 I really think you need to be held tight - hugged for a very long time and allowed to pour your heart out. Someone somewhere has made you feel very poorly about women in general and it breaks my heart to see that pain in the words you say! You have been hurt or ignored in some very negative way by some heartless women and you have to learn to rise above it and let that baggage go. It's very unattractive and unpleasant to hear someone so upset by life!
Hugs BaddBoy2 - you need it!
 Leeanne
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2009 7:51:36 PM
^^^^^ I think that looking at all the positive instead of the negatives may bring light to the horrors you seem to see! Pack the baggage and get rid of it for good! Have empathy - show you care but not in such a negative way - turn all that abhorrence into positive energy and you may very well get that amazing woman you are seeking to be at your side in life!
 Ependa
Msg: 51
Posted: 9/9/2009 12:55:07 AM
of course...I doubt it's rare..most women find it incredibly sexy and a turn on to be able to make a guy gasp & his toes curl and eyes roll back in his head ...Not normally 5 times during a bj unless I'm helping..but I'm usually too preoccupied for that. At least 1 or 2 for sure...just depends.

edit..wow, I'm surprised by some of these reactions. I agree with verityone above...women are sexual creatures. Deal with it. Better yet, enjoy it =) And , I'd never ,ever fake an orgasm..sheez, talk about cutting your nose to spite yer face. No way. Worst kinda lie. Not that there's a good kind.
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2009 7:35:24 AM
They do lots of times...when you 69.
 busterrm
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2009 7:48:36 AM
I find it hard to believe that there are some women that put down the fact that some women are very sexual. I have never known a woman that has an orgasm while giving her mate a bj. But, I have had a woman get so turned on, and I have cum all over myself watching while I do give her so much pleasure. Its so hot to see a woman have a earth shaking orgasm, whole body shake, legs go stiff, toes curl up. Gees, one time I saw her in extacy, and I got hard in seconds and came all over her legs. So, yes I believe it, and I hope I see it happen, I would probably shoot my load big time.
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2009 7:56:21 AM
" I have never known a woman that has an orgasm while giving her mate a bj." Ditto.Maybe im just not that exciting to fellate Im sure some can come with no actual physical stimulation,but that has to be rare.Now if youre talking about her playing with herself while shes doing that..then sure it happens.
 Liliana_LC
Msg: 59
Posted: 11/10/2009 1:43:33 PM
Not on all occasions or with every partner....

But it does happen, I mean orgasms are strongly influenced by psycological factors. I've definitely experienced this, when you can cum at the same time with your partner...it's always wonderful ! :))
 damassteel
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2009 1:54:35 PM
My wife could and my present GF can too. You women who are calling "BS" on this have got to understand that WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT, we get turned on by different things. Some women just enjoy giving head a real lot. So? If you don't, well...you don't. You may like a bunch of other things the others don't. It's a big wide world out there. Some women really like to suck ...I mean REALLY like to. Maybe you doubters just don't?
It also seems just a bit contemptuous of men on the receiving end AND the women who have this ability when comments get made that suggest women do this to stroke male egos. I call "projection"; maybe you're the ones who would fake honest enjoyment and show contempt for men with all that"They'll believe anything" crap by being dishonest in a sexual way. I was with my wife for 18 years and I KNOW she would never have done anything that messed up. She was way too sure of herself for that kind of nonsense.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2009 6:39:28 PM

My wife could and my present GF can too. You women who are calling "BS" on this have got to understand that WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT, we get turned on by different things.

Just because you haven't, doesn't mean everyone else hasn't either.

It's happened to me. Short of posting a big long explanation, I'll skip the ooey gooey juicey bits and get right to the heart of the matter. It happened to me not that long ago, but it wasn't the act of fellatio that did it.. necessarily. Happened after a long f*ck session and at least one (cluster of) orgasm(s)... he pulled out of me and into my mouth and as soon as he started to orgasm, I did as well. No stimulation of my genitals at all.

Never happened before.. or since. So far anyway.. *wink*
 hennylo69
Msg: 63
Posted: 11/11/2009 5:03:47 PM
I think they do, I have had women suck me off for hours so I'm assuming they loved it. So if they love it that much to do it for so long than they must get off on it.
 bluefish817
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/6/2010 11:46:21 AM
I've known several women who really enjoy getting head but not to that extent. However, I've dated a woman who would becom very turned on by a slight touch and on the verge of coming so I'm sure this is possible.

I amazed at the number of possive responses to this from attractive women in Canada. . Maybe women in Ontairio or Britsh Colombia have gotten really in touch with their sexuallity? It's interesting to see so many positive responses from the great white north.

MsMicki
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2010 1:00:45 PM
Back a few months ago I recieved an email for one of the female posters here.
She told me I too could orgasm from giving oral sex.
She then told me to just do Kegals while giving the oral.
Now.......this I can do! I have given myself orgasms many times while
"Kegaling".

Now I read the post from the girl that says she sits on her heel and stimulates her clit with it while giving oral.

So.....I have a serious question.
Are the women here stating they orgasm while giving oral......orgasming from just the oral sex......or are they using other "techniques" to get off?

Cuz if we can "cheat" (for a lack of a better word) ........then I also can orgasm
from giving head.....
Not only that.......I can orgasm from cooking, and reading a book, and watching TV, and working, and talking on the phone !!
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/16/2010 1:47:17 PM
I have met quite a few women who do. It's actually an pretty extraordinary thing to see. One girlfriend would just moan and tremble all over the place, she would go into her 'zone' she describes and just lose herself because she was being self indulgent, she loved sucking**** I know a lot of people think a lot of women fake orgasm. But not for a five year relationship. This woman had passion, man. And she was an exemplary lover.
 PrinceCharmingsCousin
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/26/2010 10:46:18 AM
Loving all the hate from women thinking/saying this is impossible....they just sound jealous or like they don't like sucking d1ck.

I've had 1 gf who could, and another lady friend who could cum just from dirty talk...NOTHING else going on....no stimulation, she was a squirter too.

p.s Lilliana i'm so moving to Miss lol
 Rob_SA
Msg: 73
Posted: 1/26/2010 4:07:03 PM
On a few occasions I've got so into going down on a perfect **** that I've cum without touching myself, so with the right person and the right mood surely it's a possibility?
 marrecon1
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/26/2010 5:43:18 PM
I know I would miss her!!!
 Asmoochiepoo
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2010 11:57:48 AM
I usually orgasm while giving my lover oral but the orgasm is not as strong as intercourse is. I usually have several little ones. I think it depends on how your lover taste or feels in your mouth. I never tell him about my little orgasms he might think I'm weird.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/27/2010 12:19:26 PM
Too bad you can't trust him enough to tell him. I would look forward to a lover having that kind of sensation between us if I were him. That's what it's all about, mutual satisfaction out of your intimacy. Not everyone shares that sameness. That's is the thing to look for to have more cohesive compatibility.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >