Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 marrecon1
Msg: 74
how many women have orgasms whil giving headPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I know I would miss her!!!
 Asmoochiepoo
Msg: 75
view profile
History
how many women have orgasms whil giving head
Posted: 1/27/2010 11:57:48 AM
I usually orgasm while giving my lover oral but the orgasm is not as strong as intercourse is. I usually have several little ones. I think it depends on how your lover taste or feels in your mouth. I never tell him about my little orgasms he might think I'm weird.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/27/2010 12:19:26 PM
Too bad you can't trust him enough to tell him. I would look forward to a lover having that kind of sensation between us if I were him. That's what it's all about, mutual satisfaction out of your intimacy. Not everyone shares that sameness. That's is the thing to look for to have more cohesive compatibility.
 EltonBuddha
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2010 7:17:01 PM
My ex-wife claimed she did and thought it was naive of me to think that most women don't. I doubt she'd really discussed this topic with many other women, but was generalizing from her own experience. The subject came up between us when I mentioned something about Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton and that I wondered what Monica got out of it besides bragging rights. She looked at me like she wasn't sure I was serious, then said "she probably came like crazy". I then looked at her like I wasn't sure SHE was serious, and said something like "you're not saying a woman can cum from giving a blowjob are you"? She replied with an eyeroll and a shrug and said "of course" in a tone that suggested something like "boy have you got a lot to learn about women". (This was very early in our marriage).

I can't say I noticed whether she orgasmed when she sucked me, but I was usually too out of my gourd to notice much of anything at those times. What I DID notice for sure is that she was always much wetter after blowing me than after any other form of sex play, so much so that she avoided doing it if she was already dressed to go out because her skirt would get a wet spot pretty quickly.

I've had two previous girlfriends that preferred fellatio to anything else, and one of them obviously orgasmed from it (she was a screamer).

I should add that I'm a screamer myself - I go absolutely bonkers when I cum and have been told by many women that they've never seen a man orgasm with that much intensity. Given what some women have said on this and similar threads about what they enjoy about blowjobs, I have to say that my responsiveness may be a big factor in what has gotten some of my ex's off in this way.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/11/2010 8:02:01 PM
I have met a few that moan like crazy and shake the same way. Just so long as they don't clamp down. My fiancee died in 1995, she and I were together for 5.5 years and she would moan my name while stroking me through her jaw. She loved it and got me hooked on women who love head. Now I can't get enough, miss her like a leg and wish I could find someone as dedicate to monogamy and romance as she was. Not to mention someone beautiful and ravishing.
 untamedspirit009
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/12/2010 10:22:40 AM
I would think it quite common if a woman is understanding with what excites/pleases her. I have them while performing oral but also receive them from breast/voice stimulation.
 ASSMan316
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2010 8:42:44 PM
wow... u learn something new every day! wild wild stuff
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 86
Posted: 2/14/2010 11:28:08 AM
"men will believe anything !"

It never ceases to amaze me that the dark ages are alive and well, living in the 22nd Century. Generalizations abound when people choose to be with the wrong people, are burned by THEIR choices in lover and then come back and blame everything resembling their tormentors in the most pedantic sense. It's like Sesame Street.

'Well, there is a man, and a man burned me. Well, several men, well, all the men I slept with burned me so men are bad.' It's like talking to Fred Flintstone. I mean, YOU chose them, so what does that say about your choices. How can a monk in a cave who has never had or seen any woman but his mom, be close to this opening statement? But some people will believe in their own delusions to support their psychosis.

I was with a woman for almost 6 years who could orgasm from head, till she died from pneumonia and complications from insulin withdrawal, basically because the hospital killed her. If someone can keep up pretenses for six years you skeptics will never believe it even if the girl is writhing on the floor in front of you, like those people staring at that Tsunami on the beach in disbelief until it didn't stop, washed them away and they couldn't believe they were dying.
 AnyKerouacsHere
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2010 3:30:24 PM
Only if I multi-task
 sammylg
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/14/2010 4:17:11 PM
Never met a girl who could, but met many who thought it was a major turn on and could eventually orgasm easier since it was such stimulating foreplay for the both us us.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/15/2010 12:24:44 AM
To be honest, I don't find that two people who immensly enjoy the same thing but can't seem to find someone level headed enough to share it with, find each other in a forum. This is a dating site and I like being kinna clever in getting women who wouldn't other wise fess up, to confess how much they love the male appendage and want nothing more that to indulge themselves without reservation or time restriction. I will have to admit and stand guilty, I am not clever when trying to find a girl like that to many women's seemed astonishment. I find it hard to believe as many exist that would make them astonished that I haven't ran in to one yet. It's always, women who want to trade off or will do you if you do them. No one just loves it purely like a man wants to just get hold of a incredibly beautiful bosom.
 RedHeadedVixxen
Msg: 91
Posted: 2/20/2010 5:58:10 PM
It's all in the mindset

If you're giving him head because you truly want to PLEASE HIM and you're not doing it just to get a little in return, you can have an orgasm for sure.

I can't during casual sex but in a relationship where there is emotion behind the head, FOR SURE thanks to my Ex and his amazing training skills.
 sosdd
Msg: 92
Posted: 2/20/2010 6:18:13 PM
Research estimates 12 percent of women never reach a climax, and 75 percent don't orgasm during intercourse. So yeah, would say not too many women would orgasm. As many women require clitoral stimulation to orgasm, unless you are reciprocating in some fashion, think this woman is filling your head...
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 93
Posted: 3/3/2010 10:38:09 PM
It's too funny to see random calculations here that really add up to nothing. Being in a forum is equated to failure to find someone to be intimate with. Hilarious. The bottom line is, if you wanna stroke my ego and you are my woman, go ahead. Contrary to popular belief. It is not better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. It's better to be loved, period. Hate is the reason the world is killing itself. If a woman cares enough to fake for 6 years she orgasmed giving head, that shows dedication, which is what love is all about. Love is about more than mis-diagnosing people in a chat forum and calling a duck a cow.

I still meet women who love head that much and orgasm from it, but that's not all there is to a relationship. So when we don't click on other levels we just become friends. Friendships like I have with tons of women. Like I said on my profile, I am the big brother, the confidant, the safe guy. I am not gonna get all Cosmopolitan magazine in a forum to try to impress and get the girl like cosmo says a guy will if he is interested in you. I am going to keep it real and say, yea, I know other women, and I hang out with them and if you have a problem with that you have a problem. I am not going to get rid of my friends for one girl.

So, knowing many women and how they feel about head, I know I am right when I comment. It's not like I just looked in to this yesterday.
 PregnantLady
Msg: 94
Posted: 3/5/2010 4:07:26 PM
I love to give my husband oral sex and yes it has quite an affect on me. It turns me on majorly that he is turned on so the answer is YES
 Daves place 1
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/5/2010 5:16:07 PM
20 minutes, did you mean 20seconds
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/16/2012 11:43:32 PM
This is an interesting topic. I wonder if such a creature exists. It must be based on Deep Throat, the movie where Linda Lovelace orgasms while giving head.

It would be very cool to run in to a lover who did. By far.
 chatylady
Msg: 98
Posted: 12/17/2012 8:41:40 PM
I have never organsismed while giving a bj, but I do get very turned on and very very wet while doing it.
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/17/2012 8:50:11 PM
I've done it, but not every time nor with every guy. And yes, I do know the difference between being turned on and having an orgasm.
 LOADED HOSE
Msg: 100
Posted: 12/17/2012 8:53:34 PM
i cum while sucking, but i'm jerking it anyways LOL
 PartPopsicle
Msg: 101
Posted: 12/17/2012 9:27:42 PM

I've done it, but not every time nor with every guy. And yes, I do know the difference between being turned on and having an orgasm.

One would hope so Vix, one would hope so. lol
 perre62
Msg: 102
Posted: 12/18/2012 8:40:20 AM
My late wife orgasmed profusley and often, while giving me head...I could also bring her to orgasm, by licking, sucking, and nibbling on her ears...no squirter, though...she wouldn't let herself go enough...if that was possible.
 bugsy3110
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 12/18/2012 11:45:13 AM
OMG ~rain~ you are so right. Maybe she's thinking of someone else while giving head.......:-)
 msright78
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/18/2012 12:34:28 PM
Well I never have but I remember going down on my ex, and I would get really turned on watching him squirm during a BJ...kinda exciting watching a grown man squirm! LOL
 Single_Dad_Dave
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/18/2012 1:45:26 PM
I have only experienced this once in my lifetime.

My last girlfriend had multiple orgasms while giving me a blowjob. She could also make me come 15-20 times a night while giving me head. I know that sounds like an 8th grader's fantasy, but it's true. I've never experienced anything like that before or since.

Yes. I do miss her.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >