Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What women really want from a guy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flyingstart
Msg: 24
view profile
History
What women really want from a guyPage 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Why is that shallow?

1. Money and Power 50 % = competition with other men and even women nowadays which can be fierce. Its hard to produce money and power.
2. Looks 40 % - same shallowness as men have right?
3. 10 % personality - do you think men does not want a decent women? Do you think if you are the most beautiful women in the world I would marry you ? No f-king way.
If you are stupid, that's it, end of the story, right on the spot.

All women can be beautiful but many choose to eat till addiction. I don't think men look for beautiful faces as much. They look for maintained bodies as much as possible.
But that's hard if you want everyting in life.
There is a saying back home: With the penis in your vagina and your soul in the heavens" Yeah shuooore.
 Mayonia
Msg: 25
What women really want from a guy
Posted: 6/12/2009 11:49:01 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmm....I'd like a great friend with whom a sexual spark exists, that can do me (or that I can do) a few times a day! My preference is tall thin guys, but I've dated beefcakes and guys with a few extra pounds and everything in between.
 forum101
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2009 9:27:00 AM
You might be right about that adventuresome57. Maybe they could measure the body fat hanging under his chin. A standard height/weight chart also is more reliable.
I believe this is another whiny thread, he cant get a date. Maybe he should read the thread "Fat women cant get a date".
 WanderingRain
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2009 7:47:34 PM
Just stop complaining and do already. You ain't gonna get what you want whining in front of your PC monitor.
 sweet_n_heart
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/17/2009 8:02:31 PM
Not all women go for the buff guys etc like that... Everyone has their preference on what they look for in a potential partnet, just like you do. It's unfortunate that sometimes someone your into doesn't feel the same way but all can really do is accept it and move on... there's other fishies in the sea to pick from.
 stunt groom
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/17/2009 8:18:36 PM
Orgasms... Lots of orgasms... One right after the other..
 Vannili
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2009 11:24:10 AM
Msg1: women don't really go for Adonis guys who have no brains no job,no nothing...
First impression is lasting, it doesn't matter if the man is old bald,fat,skinny, short,and scarface what is important is HE IS OOZING WITH SEX APPEAL,+ grooming is very important,and what you got makes you man of prestige because of that two dimes in your pocket and that decent car you are driving. I and the other women have eyes to guide us what is appetizing or not, don't get me wrong that we are going to get your 2 dime as Gold diggers, we are not looking for that 2 dime in your pocket but your personality blah or tantalizing persona.

TakeAChance0822
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/11/2009 6:13:16 PM
Women dont know what they want. If they did, we would not be guessing what they want
 forum101
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2009 4:54:17 AM
^^^^^^^Women dont know what they want. If they did, we would not be guessing what they want

Well, if a woman doesnt know, nobody knows.
 Dee4166
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2009 7:04:14 PM
I want a man who can spell...and realizes that the BRAIN is the MOST important "sex organ"...
Someone who realizes that as MUCH as we may want to, we CAN'T have sex 24/7 and WILL eventually have to TALK to each other!!!!!

Although it's good to build up your "stamina" in the bedroom too!

Hey if he cooks as well...get me to the CHAPEL!!!!

See, I'm not high maintenance...my needs and wants are pretty simple!!!
 startle
Msg: 34
Posted: 10/18/2009 8:04:53 PM
you need to make your self into the complete package if you want to snag a 10...and i know you do...that means you have to look good, make good money and have a good personality...so work on that for a while and you will be too busy to sit and whine about why...blah blah blah...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What women really want from a guy