Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex on the first date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 qldblue
Msg: 151
sex on the first datePage 7 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I have had sex on a first date twice, was I expecting it, no.

We were talking and touched on a topic of conversation that was about some of our likes and dislikes and in the first case we were talking about some likes that we have but never seem to get around to having because of work, family and other excuses we end up using to justify the never getting around to do thing.

It wasn't planned nor was it expected but it happened, did I think the women were whores--No.

Did I go out with them again- Yes but then family and work got in our way and we never seemed to have the time and if I had the time the women didn't. I worked as a chef and my days off corresponded with them working, such is life.

We still talk and laugh at our actions but I never thought of them as any less than potential LTR.

Sometimes the so called sparks are there sometimes it isn't on a first date, everything happens for a reason.

Enjoy the moment as you never know what will happen in your future.
 bonj99
Msg: 152
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/4/2012 4:43:37 PM
Oh man, what a question! Just my own personal experience here, but for the guys I've slept with on the first date (yes, there have been some) it has been a disaster after that. They only want sex....forever and ever. Even to the point of not wanting to know my last name. Go figure. So, I have learned the hard way, that even if the chemistry is there, the desire is there on both ends, WAIT! Sex on the first date is, speaking only for me here!, cheap and easy. It's a shame, too. Sex I can get! I want the relationship. And the only relationships I've gotten have been those where I've waited to have sex.
 floversnivet
Msg: 153
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/5/2012 7:13:40 PM
I've always heard chicks say to me "I've never done this so quickly with someone before".......I've never believed it. At least spare the person(s) this line, true or not. It makes you look slutty AND a liar. The sexual climate today seems to be going towards sex right away as being the usual, so it depends on the generation the person is from as to if they thinks its "slutty".
 Slopoke47
Msg: 154
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/5/2012 7:25:53 PM
If people have sex on the first date, so be it. Does not make either of them a whore.
Like it has been said before, if it feels right, it is right. Just do it.
I don't think guys think women are whores at all, in fact, looking back at it in my own experience, it seemed pretty special to share each other at such an early stage of a relationship.
It's all good, and a lot of us know it's lust, and release, but that does not mean its a bad thing.
Sex after marriage is not the greatest, most people on here are looking for just that, sex, so having said that, sex at anytime between 2 adults is a good thing. It's healthy, relaxing and damn fun.
😄
 Breebree501
Msg: 155
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 11:26:17 AM
i have had sex on the first date and i felt like shit and i never want to do it again but i just cant seem to say no because i like sex a lot but im not a whore and i just like to please people but that guy never talked to me again maybe he was just looking for sex but i wouldnt do it if i was you
 Pingshooter
Msg: 156
view profile
History
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 12:21:03 PM
I favor a coffee meet and greet, or aome time talking before meeting.

When two adults date, their business is their business, no one elses.

Personally, I want everyone to feel comfortable, not edgy. No expectations, just relax and let whatever..happen.
 babilim
Msg: 157
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 12:27:11 PM
Our society programs us to judge the actions and motives of others with minimal realism and honesty. Hence MANY men think a woman who discovers she is sufficiently passionate about a man to go so far as to share ANY intimate act the first time they are in private is less than marriage material. Well the truth is, that decision could have been made based on some significant factors which are far from the superficial elements like how cute the guy is or how thick his wallet was when he paid for dinner.
If women will be truthful, they will admit that they have a mental template they use to evalutae all men of interest with. A fellow who displays most of the experience and aspiration criteria will be categorized instantly as a potential intimate partner. Another excellent guy will be labeled friendship candidate. Another will rate as an acquaintance possibility. They may be inaccurate but they are in honest engagement with their real inner selves.
A man who dismisses a woman as a trollop because she was sufficiently enthralled by his matching qualities to invest herself intimately in bonding with him needs his ass whipped if he shakes her hand much less enjoys her body.
 Robert122077
Msg: 158
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 12:28:45 PM
Women get this issue all wrong. Most guys would never think "Wow, what an easy slut" after first date sex. What they would think is that they're "the shit" and it would boost their confidence and or inflate their ego...which has pro's and con's attached, granted.
 HeartOn64
Msg: 159
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 12:49:34 PM
If a man doesn't appreciate a woman having sex with him on the first date,maybe he should keep it in his pants!
 angela566
Msg: 160
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:50:39 PM
Yeah most guys will look at her as just an easy amusing lay.
and i dont blame them, i think they should think of her as a whore. no self respecting woman would sleep with a man on a first date. get to know the person and start a relationship you crazy women. or find a corner.
 christyis4real
Msg: 161
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 1:53:03 PM
^^ You are a real winner ^^

Jamesat40something
Msg: 162
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 2:01:01 PM
here is a thought,,,,,why don't you do whatever you want and stop worrying about what other people think about you.....

you cannot control it anyways.............it is irrelevant if you are mentally stable and self confident enough to understand people are stupid aholes with incredibly stupid opinions when it comes to matters of sex,,,at least in this country rife with infantile behavior as it is,,,,

the romper room of the planet we are,,,Americans,,,puritanical and adolescent in the eyes of the rest of the world and rightfully so

because of issues like this,,,sex...is fun,,,sex..will not make you end up in hell or anything else,,,

men call you sluts and whores to stop you from having sex with anyone but them and you dummies fell for it hook line and sinker,,

so much you now call each other this control word,,

and that's what it is,,,,,,sit! roll over! slut! whore! all words to control how you behave ,,or more to the point to make you feel guilty about....................sex

any other questions?

in summation,,,it is your life!! your body!! your mind! you were born alone and you will die alone,,,,,anything anyone has to say to you on the way to the great beyond,,is little more than noise,,annoyingly stupid noise in alot of cases..like this one

oh,,,,use a friggin rubber!
out!
 ixtlan09
Msg: 163
sex on the first date
Posted: 2/15/2012 6:30:50 PM
OP, a woman who had sex with you on the first date would only be a whore if she made you pay for it.
 new2this826
Msg: 164
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/4/2013 6:01:51 PM
I say be yourself under any circumstance and it should not matter, people form opinions and quite frankly it's their right to do so. Me personally I used to be of that mindset but it was more based on agreements from when I was younger and I was taught that quote "good girls don't do that". Now I say do whatever you want too, life's to short to view it through other people's eyes. To sum it up if that's what you want to do and the other person is okay with it then go for it, just ensure it's who you are. I believe our biggest hurts stem from within, so don't do things that hurt you.
 SteveJ7
Msg: 165
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/4/2013 8:02:08 PM
Had a gal that wanted me to give her a "facial" on our first date, I did. It didn't work out but we're still friends, I don't consider her a slut or whore
 SuzieQForForums
Msg: 166
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/5/2013 3:26:57 PM
There is a first time for everything. I have done it twice. The first time, it was the first time. The second time I didn't say it was the first time. Both times were a while ago. I've stopped doing it on the first date. So if I decide to do it again on a first date, what should I say to please you? LOL
 KratosSpawn
Msg: 167
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/5/2013 6:58:38 PM
A woman is girlfriend material if she offers more to a man than sexual favors and her looks. Work on having that more stuff intact so that the having sex by date 1 doesn't mean game over to you. You should also not place so much value on sex that engage in it means you're cards are all on the table.
 Crystal_Planet
Msg: 168
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/7/2013 3:10:59 PM

Why on Earth a woman is labelled a "whore" for giving out free or unpaid for, sex, is just pure sexism and totally inaccurate.

As much as I hate the gender warfare that seems to go on incessantly here, I have to agree about this ridiculous double standard women have to endure when it comes to sex. Life would be so much simpler if women were held to the same standards as men - especially in this arena.
 OhioJeepindude
Msg: 169
view profile
History
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/14/2013 10:14:51 PM
once i got Blown on a first date,
We were engaged a year later.

Yes you could say we hit it off quite well.
 Alphacuck
Msg: 170
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/16/2013 6:53:38 PM
I generally will not have sex with a woman unless:

I'm interested in her as a potential long term partner.
She makes it clear it's just sex and engaging in it doesn't necessarily mean anything else.

I would never hold it against her for having sex on the first date or even having a high number of partners as long as it was for the right reasons.

The right reasons being the love of sex and not some insecurity/validation issues.

Of course she would need to be health conscious about it as well though...I'm stating the obvious, but I figure some doomsayer will latch onto that and harp away, so best to cover that base in advance.
 Doremi_Fasolatido
Msg: 171
view profile
History
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/16/2013 9:35:32 PM
If a woman slept with me on a first date that would mean I also slept with her. On a first date. This is something I usually avoid.

But, if it did happen I would'nt have initiated it. Just being respectful. Therefore, it would have to mean that she was so excited by being in my presence that she overpowered me and had her way with me.

Afterwards, I would'nt look at her as a whore. I'd say she was lucky actually. The only feeling I'd have for her would be gratitude. Unless she gave me a STD that is. But, initially I'd say gratitude would be the chief feeling I'd feel.

Then, depending on how I felt about her we could talk about her possible "Girlfriend" role in my life. That is, after she worked on her aggression issues and got that STD cleared up.
 phenom_xm
Msg: 172
view profile
History
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/18/2013 8:43:57 AM
as one poster already stated, you can group all men in the same category.

Yes, some will think the woman is a whore, but continue to see her
Some will see here that one time and never again
While others will know that if the chemistry is there then 2 adult can do whatever they please whenever they please with each other. its that simple!
 elklover13
Msg: 173
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/18/2013 1:06:50 PM
I never had a woman tell me I am terrible in bed. They usually tell me there is no chemistry or spark between us and they said it was just a fun mistake.

That was is what ticks me off when a woman calls what we did a mistake or a fun mistake.
 the_biggavell
Msg: 174
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/23/2013 1:39:22 PM
Women should write a book on how to give it up on the first date, and walk away (if they have to).

Sex on first date is great.
No bulls&*$ing,
Gave me what i wanted off the bat,
It allows me to see her as human again, instead of a walking fuqbox. Before that, its the plan to peek into her p*/&$.

My longest relationship was that.

Disclaimer though... some guys depending in their maturity level and other past experiences, will just classify a girl as a whore, which i think is wrong.

Whores to me want to trade sex for dinner,time.. its business. And not free.
 chill78
Msg: 175
sex on the first date
Posted: 12/26/2013 6:06:50 AM
People should have sex whenever both of them are ready and comfortable with the idea. Whether it's on the first date or the tenth date. Sex on the 1st date doesn't mean she is a slut or he is a player.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex on the first date