Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Intrest in a centrl FL ride in for members who like to ride or meet s      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oleDog49
Msg: 16
Intrest in a centrl FL ride in for members who like to ride or meet someone who ridesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You got it!! Sloburn it will be soon! Stay tuned people.. would anybody be intrested in
a bbq vendor being available??
Seeyaa!! Dan
 kountrykitten
Msg: 17
Intrest in a centrl FL ride in for members who like to ride or meet someone who rides
Posted: 7/6/2009 5:15:41 AM
WOW how exciting! I'll definately attend this event just name the place and time!
 oleDog49
Msg: 18
Intrest in a centrl FL ride in for members who like to ride or meet someone who rides
Posted: 7/7/2009 3:30:52 AM
Thats the reason i started this thread.. it was to see how many riders would
have intrest in such an event.. Guess What i'm in negotiations now for
this event.. just working out the details and special's.. so look for it soon
on the party threads...
Seeyaa!! Dan
 redstarcookie
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/7/2009 1:58:45 PM
Oledog as you know I lost my "ride" So I guess I will be sitting on the porch drinking my lemonade!
 oleDog49
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/7/2009 2:21:09 PM
Bluegrass "baby girl" don't bet on it.. i know plenty of big strong bikers
that would love to give you the ride of your life
Seeyaa!! Dan
 redstarcookie
Msg: 21
Posted: 7/7/2009 2:56:10 PM
Well where are they hiding at? I need as I don't think there really are any!

I guess I will just sit back and watch you and all these ladies "fighting" for your attention when you should be doing a friend a favor!

Anyway, make sure to stop by my porch on your ride and I'll share my lemonade with you - that is if the ladies allow you to come back to Polk County!
 ck1time
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 7/7/2009 10:05:27 PM
Dog, I know it's different, but it sure reminds of the annual Darby fest. Might it B like
"same church, different pew"? If so, dynamite!
 kountrykitten
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/15/2009 4:17:10 AM
I'm ready to ride... let's get this show on the road!
 kountrykitten
Msg: 24
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > Intrest in a centrl FL ride in for members who like to ride or meet someone who rides