Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Prenant & Seeking Male for Long Term Relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Prenant & Seeking Male for Long Term RelationshipPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Just to be fair, and not for arguing that one way or the other is tactful or a good idea, and not to suggest any kind of statistics, but I'm reminded of something...

I once knew a woman, who was pregnant. She was "looking", while pregnant. She found her a good man, had a "hot" body surprisingly soon after giving birth, and they stayed together and were happy.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 39
Prenant & Seeking Male for Long Term Relationship
Posted: 6/15/2015 3:05:21 AM
^^

I think he stayed with her...because he loved her.
Posted: 6/15/2015 4:23:56 PM
...I happened to meet this particular woman while sitting on my front porch late in the evening, and she was walking down the road alone in the dark, pregnant as can be, seemingly distressed. I asked if she was alright, or needed any help with anything, getting up to walk towards her. We ended up hanging out together and talking, so to speak, over the course of the next few weeks. That night, part of her distress involved her man having left her and she was having a hard time making it on her own, and apparently he left because she was pregnant - she had reason to think that it was because she was no longer attractive because of being pregnant, but of course it could have just been that he didn't really want to stay with her anyway. Nonetheless, we became kinda-sorta friends, I'd visit her and make sure things were well...she let me know that her apartment neighbor that she was close to kind of liked me - knowing me from my job at the time (at least 20 years ago) and always wondering about me without me knowing (and that's a different tale)...we eventually spent less time hanging out but since I now knew her I found out about her eventually finding her new man, and found him while pregnant. I also remember that she busted her butt having a job as soon as possible, was serious about life, and again got herself a pretty hot body surprisingly soon after giving birth. That woman was gonna make things work out, or else!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2015 12:43:00 PM

In New Jersey this month there was a case of a woman that had twins from (2) different fathers.

So the guys high-fived not just during the 3-some while plugging away -- but also in the hospital room! ;) Twins with different daddies. Sounds like a sweet reality show.
 northerndad
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2015 5:21:23 PM
I would have to agree with you there
 bobbycllhn
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/19/2015 4:14:09 PM
It's completely narcissistic.
 chrismedway
Msg: 44
Posted: 10/19/2015 4:31:21 PM
Hi i like to no if you are seeing anyone yet if not i like to talk but if you are i still like to talk you look like you are a good person to talk with chris medway 2048328150
Posted: 10/19/2015 4:42:42 PM
Oh hayl-nah. Does this guy know what's going on?
 bamagrl68
Msg: 46
Posted: 10/20/2015 4:27:08 PM
drinkthesunwithmyface- I'm guessing NOT :D ^^^^^^^
Just when I think I've seen it all...........:0
Posted: 10/20/2015 7:01:18 PM
Quick, somebody email him some kind of funny response to his "ad".
 bamagrl68
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/21/2015 10:36:49 AM
drinkthesunwithmyface- Don't tempt me (too late, already tempted).
I've been known to get QUITE creative and funny. I wonder if he would get it, as in realize I'm making fun of him, or take it seriously?
The thought of which it would be stops the temptation, COLD.
Some people :0 :D
 want to travel
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Pregnant & Seeking Male for Long Term Relationship
Posted: 1/22/2016 2:04:36 AM
I think its a great time to date,its showing responsibility,a lot of men would not mind,and a lot would step up to the plate,and be a good,and real dad for the baby
 TrvstInKarma
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/30/2016 9:39:52 AM
I remember when I was pregnant ( I was married then) - there is no way that I would have had any interest in dating anybody had I been single. The baby was all I was concerned about, I had zero interest in anything else. I would imagine that women who date while pregnant do so mainly because of financial reasons. It's sad. I would not want to have sex with some dude while being pregnant - too worried about the baby catching a disease.
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/31/2016 6:25:36 AM

I think its a great time to date,its showing responsibility,a lot of men would not mind,and a lot would step up to the plate,and be a good,and real dad for the baby

What beautiful thoughts.

In reality, men like the aforementioned are far and few between. Rarely have I met such a creature -- only twice in my life -- but I was not the direct beneficiary of their unconditional affection in this particular situation.

The others seek a certain affection from the pregnant dates, for more nefarious intentions.
 Peter_Hungus
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2016 4:33:15 PM

Prenant [sic] & Seeking Male for Long Term Relationship

Does this strike anyone else as being off-kilter?

I don't know why so many women play coy by not stating the obvious that pregnant women and young single mothers are looking for men predominantly for increasing the household income and assisting in raising the kid(s)/ to be. Why else would someone with such looming responsibility be so obsessed with finding a mate after they already made such significant life choices?

One would think that since having sex with men got them into their current predicament, they would subsequently avoid men like the plague.

It seems the cause and the remedy are one and the same.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Prenant & Seeking Male for Long Term Relationship