Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 favalarry1969
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I love to play with a womans hair..love women grinding their vgina into me as my tongue is massaging the clit and tunnel...hot
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 29
Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?
Posted: 4/17/2012 10:14:46 AM
Play w my happy, push it out of the way so u can see better, pull it a little but don't try pushing my head down. Ill deepthroat u when I want to. U do that ill either stop or hit u lol. Now when ur between my legs a d u like me pulling ur hair and pushing ur head most guys do so that's a different story lol
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/21/2012 4:12:16 AM
Not only do I touch her head during the process, but I also play Led Zeppelin's "Moby D*ck" drum solo on it with my hands.
 Akizzej
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/21/2012 5:54:16 AM
When I'm giving, I'm in control and I don't like much attention to my head, the occasional hair whisps taken away is okay but no head holding and definitely no attempts for deep throats etc... so rather than him laying there with his hands to the side or behind his head... I prefer to handhold {just one hand is enough although two is good also} so that I can determine arousal by 'hand' triggers... gives me yet another 'tangible' point of connection with him.

On the receiving end... I do touch his head... however will try to allow him to concentrate on what he's doing and will do my hands 'elsewhere' to take care of 'me'... yes, even sometimes there will be that other 'handhold' connection that I feel brings us closer.

damn, a girl is gonna need to step outside before going to bed tonight.... this discussion has me 'hot'...
 thepigofyourdreams
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/21/2012 6:17:22 AM

Doesn't that distract her? Especially if she recognizes the song?

No, not at all, and when she lets me know she recognizes the song, I reward her by humming the bass line to MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This" while my mouth is pressed up against her magic spot.

Good times.
 SlaveDriver8
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/21/2012 6:38:45 AM
Not usually. Most the time, the ropes are holding her head exactly where I want it.
 undertheradar707
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/6/2012 5:50:20 PM
Absolutely! And he better, too.
 sol_DYB
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/6/2012 6:52:06 PM
If its good... My hands will graze his scalp.

I mostly do it, cause I know, he knows its a good sign lol.

I've never had some oral I enjoyed. Meh...
 baldguy500
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/7/2012 4:51:28 PM
i'm a lil on the wild side and prefer my bald head slapped....and vice versa......

Oh cut the goody goody crap...get a lil wild once inawhile...it's good for ya
 sylvilagus aquaticus
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/7/2012 10:14:00 PM
Over the year, I've come to realize that the lightest, deft touch is the best. Lightly touching hair, keeping it out of the way, a caress of a cheek with a fingertip. Nothing more, and you're generally safe. On occasion, more has been requested and I complied willingly. I've been bitten quite enough to know I don't wish to cause it to happen again, so no thrusting, no sudden grabbing and pulling.

Now, my ex-wife had a method to indicate to me when she was ready for me to stop providing oral treasures to her. By her second to third orgasm, or if she was tired of what I was doing and she 'just wanted me to get it over with', she'd take her flat hand and whap me several times on the back of the head (think - 'whap!whap!whap!whap!whap!whap!whap!whap!) and then adjust so that I could climb upon her in the good old-fashioned missionary style so she could keep her eyes clamped shut and disassociate from what she was doing. Good times . I can't say I miss them a bit.
 sylvilagus aquaticus
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/7/2012 10:17:43 PM
Ah, I left this part out...
Oral was only performed by me. After a few months into the relationship, she decided she was 'too delicate' to reciprocate in any fashion. To my credit, in lo these many years I've only achieved climax via oral twice, neither time with her. That said, it's not anything I expect or desire/ask/beg for.
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/8/2012 4:11:53 AM

sylvilagus aquaticus: Oral was only performed by me. After a few months into the relationship, she decided she was 'too delicate' to reciprocate in any fashion. To my credit, in lo these many years I've only achieved climax via oral twice, neither time with her. That said, it's not anything I expect or desire/ask/beg for.

OMG the guy I am with now was in a similar situation with his ex...in his case if he was even lucky enough to get a lick, she would run to the bathroom to spit and gargle if even a little precum came out...so for him he doesn't expect or desire/ask/beg for it...except in his case he never came from oral [until me that is]...He still asks on occasion "you really like the taste of it?"...I mean it really shocks him that I do...it is my pleasure to do it and it's wonderful to be orally connected to someone that way...I always will play with his hair or touch his face...he is getting better with touching me but could be more :D
 gtr1025
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:28:54 AM
I usually do to a woman what I'd like her to do to me, and tell he so. In the hopes that she will do the same, no matter what it is.
 DoubleParked
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/8/2012 5:49:22 PM
Touching your lover's head as they are doing intimate things is akin to 'closing the circle' and brings the pleasurable act
to a more intimate level than just 'performing oral sex'. Though when thrashing and screaming with pleasure results I might forget what I am doing.
 Padawan61
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2012 8:36:30 PM
I prefer to grab her by the ears.
 gtr1025
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/8/2012 9:34:16 PM
Let go of my ear, I know what I'm doing! ~ Tim Allen
 christyis4real
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/14/2012 2:41:15 PM
I was with a man who always touched my ear all the time when I was giving him oral. He would play with my earring and would caress my whole ear. It was fascinating to me. So, I just automatically moved my hair from near my ear before beginning.
 Padawan61
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2012 7:52:15 PM
^^^^^So I was right. The secret to good oral is in the ears.
 lookingforbigo
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/15/2012 7:04:42 AM
i grab her hair yes but the reason is so i can watch what she is doing to me and or so the video camera and get a good shot.
 LetsBuildSomething
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/15/2012 7:04:43 AM
no, I don't touch her head, since I don't want her to feel like i'm forcing her down.
instead i reach down with my hand(s) and pinch her nipples

if we're 69,
i take use one hand on her breast - pinching nipple(s)
and other hand either play with her cat, or slide a finger up her butt
 christyis4real
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/15/2012 7:32:35 AM

^^^^^So I was right. The secret to good oral is in the ears

You may be right on in your assessment. lol
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/15/2012 5:18:47 PM
i want my girl to do that when i perform oral on her
 LukeMM23
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/30/2012 9:18:18 PM
Why not? I love when a woman grabs my head as she's having an orgasm. That just tells me that I'm doing everything right. And I kind of like to convey the same message, while she's giving me head. I haven't heard any complaints.
 matchlight
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2012 11:32:21 PM
When I go down on a woman, I want her to do whatever the spirit moves her to do, without wondering if I'll like it. I don't expect she'll do anything that bothers me, and if that should happen, we can work it out. And I want to feel free to show passion for her, too. If I sense I'm with a woman who's got a list of rules about what I can and can't do, it's going to take me right out of the mood. The more affection and acceptance you feel from your partner, the easier it is to feel relaxed and trusting, and the more satisfying the sex is likely to be.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you touch your partner's head as he/she performs oral?