Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Nipple Size - What do guys prefer?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whatwasitalkinabout
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Nipple Size - What do guys prefer?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Insert really messed up emoticon here --------->X<------------
 guyot
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Nipple Size - What do guys prefer?
Posted: 6/23/2009 8:41:05 AM
All sizes are nice. The most important thing to me by far is that the woman enjoys attention to them. It is no fun at all if the enjoyment is one sided.

That said, I really do love very large diameter areolas.

-Gray
 ijustneedone
Msg: 100
Posted: 6/23/2009 9:49:10 AM

thats the intrigue of womens breasts -(no two are alike)

Not so! The pair should match! I dated a girl who had two completely different boobs & I've still recovering from the shock. I know, I know, looks shouldn't matter, but my cack & balls say otherwise.

As to the topic at hand...I do NOT prefer big bouncing boobs. They remind me of four day old helium-filled balloons that are losing the helium...saggy & not too pleasant to play with at all. I like a small breast, a larger B or small C topped with what some call diamond-cutters. The kind that almost premanently remain stiff. Ah...now that's sexy.
 3Therm0pylae0
Msg: 101
Posted: 6/23/2009 10:31:16 AM
If they're too big, it's less attractive.
 Jazmine376
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2009 11:39:12 AM
He seriously told you that? ...that's crazy. Mine are on the larger size, and no guy has ever had an issue with them. I think most guys just care that you have some..LOL After he's done with the nipples, what next? will he tell you your girlie bits could be a little prettier, so maybe you should have cosmetic coochie surgery to fix that?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Nipple Size - What do guys prefer?