Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 venndiagram
Msg: 150
women as pure sexual objectsPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I guess if the personality wasnt doing it for me enough to see having a relationship, they'd have to bring something else to the table, lol. So, they'd have to be MORE attractive, because honestly, its someone's personality which creates the appeal mostly.

If the personality is a total turnoff, then I could never see having sex with someone.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 151
women as pure sexual objects
Posted: 7/5/2010 7:58:40 PM

I guess if the personality wasnt doing it for me enough to see having a relationship, they'd have to bring something else to the table, lol. So, they'd have to be MORE attractive, because honestly, its someone's personality which creates the appeal mostly.

It's funny you mention that, that is so true with so many people (including those who deny it). It's basic instinct... but also...

When you have someone hunky or hot engaging with you, their persona will be interpreted differently without you even being aware of it. Now, that's not to say one's bad persona can't override hot looks, don't get me wrong... it definitely can. But one's flaws can become quirks... what may be a bit annoying with someone not hot to you, can end up being 'cute' to someone who most definitely is.

In the end, it is a combination. Most people with a sex drive, especially at breeding age, can't form a relationship with someone who's not physically attractive to them. That concept can sound "superficial", which is why some people swear they don't "care about looks", when at best, they care less than the average Joe or find pretty much anyone attractive 'enough'.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >