Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 toonice0101
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Moving InPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
It took me 3 years to move a lady into my home!
Then once she had bils to pay, couldnt go out dancing so much and had seen me sittng in my pants playing playstation the "Passion went out of the relationship".

I loved having somone to cook dinner with and having some one to hold on a cold morning!
"sjxx" you must of liked somthing about having a bloke about??
 espantoso
Msg: 9
Moving In
Posted: 6/16/2009 5:06:36 AM

No but she tried anyway, this is a real issue for people of either sex who own assets or property when the subject of living together comes up. Too many men have been screwed over in the past and choose to stay single.

I've worked hard for what I've got, mortgage free and and a healthy bank balance. No way am I going to risk that. Well, only if a girlfriend becomes pregnant I would.
 restless_native
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Moving In
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:55:28 AM
Your thoughts please.

I think you're looking for people to join you in having a pop at your ex.
 restless_native
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Moving In
Posted: 6/16/2009 9:50:52 AM
restless native your entitled to think what you like and why would i want to have a pop at my ex?We get on ok and i wish him well.The situation just got me thinking about how soon is too soon and other people,s thoughts on that not on my ex husbands right or wrong of it.

Now I think that the lady doth protest too much.
 gemini_lady_uk
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Moving In
Posted: 6/16/2009 10:01:45 AM
I couldn't move in with anyone after only a month and wouldn't have anyone move in with me in that short a time but each to their own. Maybe they fell head over heels in love and it just felt right.

As for ever giving up my home - no chance. It took me long enough to get it. If I met a guy and he lived local enough for me to get to work, I'd move in with someone and leave my house empty for at least 6 months, then rent it out. Either that or would let someone else take the risk and they could move in with me.

Selfish - yes, Sensible - yes. Can I see either happening - No
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Moving In
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:01:37 AM
Any amount of time is too early in my book! The bathroom gets taken over with various shampoos brushes etc, You get a sudden plethora of cosmetics in your bedroom. Everything gets moved. The things you had out in the middle of doing something has to be tidied up each night and put away. Worse is an invasion of cushions! No way Jose!
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 36
Moving In
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:35:10 PM
A month is a little bit hasty.....

Ex wanted to move in after almost a year together but she was in horrendous debt and had loads of minging cats....
Kept putting her off then she gave me an ultimatum...either i allow her to move in or we go our separate ways.....

Hard choice eh
 fractalena
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Moving In
Posted: 9/20/2011 2:23:58 PM
either i allow her to move in or we go our separate ways....

And how did she take it, when you told her the choice was to go separate ways?

I love being offered an ultimatum; that saves me any pricks of conscience I might have otherwise had...
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >