Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Breaking up and reading POF comments from the loser      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Breaking up and reading POF comments from the loserPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You should read the rules, you can't post another members name and call them a loser, and you know why, because who knows who is telling the truth. As for catfishing, no one would ever get catfished if they would take responsibility for them self and didn't have a fake relationship online with a total stranger.
 Maleman999
Msg: 42
Breaking up and reading POF comments from the loser
Posted: 9/22/2014 5:10:44 PM
Why has this 5 year old post been regurgitated? Aren't there enough threads already with the same theme-boy meets girl on dating site, does not end in a fairy tale ending, bitter person posts, whines and blames other person?
 cooldog65
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2014 5:30:54 PM
^^^^^ I have noticed this trend lately of numerous old threads coming to life.

@missrealdeal39

I see you're promoting your website. Major forum violation (msg. 86, 87, and 99).
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/22/2014 5:43:57 PM

Avoid dating LOSERS and educate yourself on online dating at PLENTY OF LOSERS

Perhaps we need to debunk the idea of what a loser is. What is a loser? A man, woman that loses a lot? Or is it perhaps the person that only lives by the lines define by society and is afraid to take chances, and while they look like conforming people, they are afraid of their own shadows and pursue anything.

In fact the most successfull people I know, ARE BIG LOSERS. They did not give up, they kept losing and losing, until they got a little hit here, little hit there and once they had a toe hold kept going at it relentlessly.

Personally I pity the type of woman that makes fun of losers. I find such shallow attitude not worth my salt, my time, my breath or even my thoughts. These are the type of woman that likes you and pretend to love you when the money is rolling, when things look good, but the moment things go south, times get tough, they book.

Now if the word LOSER is used to identify something else, such a people with no spine, lack of character, morals, then please call it what it is.
 DragonBits
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/22/2014 6:33:58 PM

Avoid dating LOSERS and educate yourself on online dating at PLENTY OF LOSERS EXPOSED . Com

Aren't you the creator of that web site plenty of losers? I see you in the video. Aren't you just promoting your own web site?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Breaking up and reading POF comments from the loser