Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Birth Control Failure      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Capitano_Blaugh
Msg: 25
Birth Control FailurePage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
know this isn't strictly relevant to the joke you were making, but when there are claims made that a form of birth control is 99.7% effective, that is per year, not per incident of sex.

Holy Shit! In THAT case women are getting one fvck of a lot of sex every year for so many to have those Unlucky 3 to show up so frequently.....

heterotic
Msg: 26
Birth Control Failure
Posted: 6/18/2009 2:42:32 PM

One upside, from a man's perspective, is that with a little sly fingering I can be sure that she at least has one in, although I can't tell if it is a fresh one or an expired one.

You can also check if her IUD is in place.

I've "heard" that men can feel both of them during sex.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 27
Birth Control Failure
Posted: 6/18/2009 2:46:01 PM
Nuva Ring failure doesnt surprise me, i can just picture it getting knocked out of place as soon as things get hot and heated and the mans thrusts get a little faster and harder.
Plus leaving something in your vagina that long seems it would harbor bacteria.
Sounds like the IUD may be the best bet so far.
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 28
Birth Control Failure
Posted: 6/18/2009 2:53:39 PM
Nuva Ring failure doesnt surprise me, i can just picture it getting knocked out of place as soon as things get hot and heated and the mans thrusts get a little faster and harder.
Plus leaving something in your vagina that long seems it would harbor bacteria.
Sounds like the IUD may be the best bet so far.

I used to use instead cups for menstrual protection, which i was told was pretty much the same idea as a nuva ring, they used to work perfectly, but after 2 kids, they wont stay in place for the life of me. Are they fitted to the individual woman, and do they have some sort of suction action to keep them in place?
 heterotic
Msg: 29
Birth Control Failure
Posted: 6/18/2009 3:43:44 PM
There are "strings" that hang down that are made of a lightweight plastic that feels similar to fishing line. It is how you can check to make sure the IUD is still in place, or for the crazy breed of women that now know the IUD can be expelled, for pulling it out. That's how they took it out of me when I was pregnant. The doctor grabbed the strings with clamps and slowly pulled it out.

The first month I had it, I didn't have sex because they said the chances of getting pregnant were higher than normal during that time. Anyway, I'm glad I didn't because when I checked to see if it was still in place for the first time, the strings poked the end of my finger. I can't imagine how that would feel on the tip of an erect penis.

The string takes 3-6 months to soften up, it wasn't until the 5th month I had it that Chris said he couldn't feel the strings anymore. He also said though, that it could have been a combination of the softening and the fact that he was somewhat used to it.
 heterotic
Msg: 30
Birth Control Failure
Posted: 6/18/2009 7:04:11 PM

OUCH!! Thanks for the info. I didn't know the strings were hard.

Yea, I didn't either. I got poked by the damn thing in between the nail and the nailbed. Worse than a damn papercut.

Strings makes it sound like they are made of something soft.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Birth Control Failure