Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HeartOn64
Msg: 91
Celibate since April, 1992Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

So I want to make sure I'm in a monogamous relationship with someone first. And I want to make sure neither of us is going to be giving the other anything they aren't expecting. I don't really want to get married again, but I don't worry about sex outside of marriage, because I also feel the fact that I've been married, and divorced, pretty much blows the whole no sex outside of marriage thing completely out of the water. If God doesn't acknowledge my first divorce, then no matter what, if I have sex it's adultery in his eyes, right? I also know if I misinterpret the Bible, and commit a sin I will be forgiven because I'm only human, and Christ promised to intercede on my part once I accepted him as my savior.

GOOD ON YOU for getting my point! YAY!!!!!

Maybe I'll never have sex again. I'm fat now, and not as pretty as I was when I was younger. I understand that and I can live with it if that's how it plays out. I'm not going to deny myself the pleasures of a healthy sexual relationship with someone I come to care for, if the situation arises though.

Double YAY! And BTW....'Fat' people can be sexy too! ;)
 wildlifelover79
Msg: 92
Celibate since April, 1992
Posted: 10/20/2012 1:52:41 PM
I usually average sex every 7 years so I know how it feels. I feel celibate alot of times.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 93
Celibate since April, 1992
Posted: 9/17/2015 9:28:05 AM

Have any of you similar experiernces?

Good God No!!

This ^^^^^
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >