Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Promised to call. Didn't But checked POF mail "HELP PLS"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 missdi123
Msg: 126
Promised to call. Didn't But checked POF mail HELP PLSPage 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Oh my God! Your profile is .....I can't even find the right words. Very hateful, scary, you sound like a mental case. Seriously, maybe you should go see a doctor.
If a guy gets bend out of shape over a phone call he didn'g get from me than I would most likely not communicate with him anymore. You can't expect someone to drop everything they have going on in their lifes to tend to your needs.
 forumrum
Msg: 127
Promised to call. Didn't But checked POF mail HELP PLS
Posted: 8/27/2009 11:30:17 AM
Yes you are jealous and a bit stalkerish. Way overboard in your reaction and you probably did the guy a favour in telling him to "loose" your number. LMAO
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2009 9:08:43 PM
I cannot have empathy for you, you are a crazy person! I agree with the posts that say your profile is nutty,scary, crazy...but of course, people that are this way, rarely realize it.Get some help, and to the guys that like this one...good luck! You'll need it! Also, Why knock the people that are sane and trying to give you good advice?In my mind it just makes you look more....clueless.
 Will 0311
Msg: 129
Posted: 8/29/2009 9:06:50 AM
Choose wisely and make wiser decsions.Dont sleep with someone so quickly and let them prove themself to you.We all need someone but a good one.Make sense?Good luck.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 130
Posted: 8/29/2009 12:27:43 PM
At your age I'm really shocked that you don't get this; he wanted sex.

I still don't get why women will believe every syllable out of a mans' mouth but literally is clueless when it comes to their actions.

His words say:
"I really dont want anything serious, and I'm turned off by you being so jealous. This is getting uncomfortable for me?

His actions say:
Slept with another girl last night, got what I wanted, now what can I say to manipulate her into being the bad guy so I can have an out and still look half way decent. If I can manipulate her more, I will sleep with her on occasion like I do to other girls.

No offense; you seem nice but Stevie Wonder could see this on a moonless night, in a white out blizzard and the electricity is off.

This guy is a dog; pick a better guy, or tell him friends with benefits is ok with you too.
 andy1961
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:09:14 AM

Oh my God! Your profile is .....I can't even find the right words. Very hateful, scary, you sound like a mental case. Seriously, maybe you should go see a doctor.
If a guy gets bend out of shape over a phone call he didn'g get from me than I would most likely not communicate with him anymore. You can't expect someone to drop everything they have going on in their lifes to tend to your needs.

Totally agree!

The OP's profile is so typical of some of the angry women on this site (I'm sure some men are just as bad!) and her immature thread here (and her responses), is further evidence.

No wonder the guy in question "doesn't want to jump into a relationship" with her! He got what he wanted and it's not even worth going back for "seconds"!
 Writemindedlefty
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2009 10:56:59 AM
This post SCREAMS Fatal Attraction.
 whenwillthiswork26
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2009 3:44:22 AM
All this business about if he calls or not, if he says he will call and doesn't,
I really couldn't care less if anyone calls me or not unless I'm in love.
I wouldn't even think about it at all.
Are you in love with him? If not why do you care?
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 134
Posted: 8/31/2009 7:30:54 AM
OP HERE~~Been Busy with diapers and not the as swhole who scre w ed me over
a grown man who has shared his whole life story with me
has an 8 yr old son
is divorced
was on the phone with me for at least 2 hours every day for about 2 months as i was getting to know him
a GROWN woman would not believe that a man that has shared custody would waste all of this time for a conquest and a booty call
but~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i nailed him l@@king for pu$$y at the time that he calls me.
i go on pof and read forums
all he reads are pink lips between a poota's legs
for those who have judged me
hugs and kisses xoxoxo
 clockwork lime
Msg: 135
Posted: 8/31/2009 7:39:31 AM

Is that a Shakespeare play?
 Megaladonfishy
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 9/1/2009 2:50:35 PM
[all he reads are pink lips between a poota's legs]
[Is that a Shakespeare play?]

I believe Poota was the Greek Goddess of Flatulence
 Mahogany-Rush
Msg: 137
Posted: 9/2/2009 11:45:40 AM
The only thing that was missing here was a chorus of " you picked a fine time to leave me lucille" and a chorus of " loser" by beck.

I've come to the conclusion after reading through the VivaciousVixen2009 responses you will laugh harder than reading a book of toilet jokes at a truck stop. You get the feeling by page 3 that it is a total joke, or something posted by a child of some inbreeding family in a trailer parked somewhere in rural Florida where they don't have running water or electricity cause "Mah daddy done told me and sayed fetch me some possums"

VivaciousVixen2009 you really have issues. I don't know what you can do about it in rural Florida , but I'd at least sit down and have a chat with Uncle Dad, ok? And you can discuss installing that indoor plumbing while you are at it

I really feel sorry for the guy, he must be half way out of the country by now, after reading your thread and rejoinders , Im surprised he hasn't made a beeline to the local therapist first before he bolted to the airport.

It's that hypnotizing' boogie
the hypnotizing boogie
Gimme such a thrill
I wanna dance I think I will
 nonsensical
Msg: 138
Posted: 9/2/2009 11:57:48 AM
Mahogany
OP This always seems to happen to you. Perhaps you should look at the common
Denominator and choose the men you date a little more wisely.
 adventurousme57
Msg: 139
Posted: 9/2/2009 12:01:01 PM
Vivaciousvixen2009:

OK...can somebody tell me what a poota is? (I don't think it has anything to do with Shakepeare)

EDIT: I looked it up in the URBAN DICTIONARY as Webster had no idea what it was and this is what I found:

a hor/whore/prostiitute/amber lemon
Amber lemon??? You learn something new everyday.
 nhsmoker
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2009 12:52:22 PM
Ok I have to put my opinion here and I think this should help, Im not and not gonna read what everone else posted about this topic but this is my opinion from a diffrent kind of mans view and anything I have written (if you have read) Is not ur typical advice.

He called you everyday and you talked for a HR well this is typical when a man first meets a woman (Most men do not like the phone, Its usually for reasons of self lazyness or the fact it heats up when you ear is on it for a period of time. So he needed to Invest the Time you required of him to finally meet you.
You then stated he was with you and spent the night.
Most men do not feel a Unwritten contract with a woman if they just meet and have sex. I myself require some sort of commitment to the relationship before sexually enguaged. Might want to have some sort of communiction going about the subject matter before hand If you expect him to see you again.
he said he was tired and needed a nap, maybe you made him tired? you dint state the time frame in which you where aprt from one another or maybe was the 3 hr phone call hehe, Rember he said Blunt "He was Tired" but he did not say from what. He might trully have needed a nap and tried to sleep a bit and might have felt restless and checked his email. Now you watching him if he checks it is a WARNING FLAG, It shows you lack trust in him and then you told him to call you and beacuse he dint at the time you said "LOSE MY #" This is now 3 WARNING FLAGS you showed him 1-Lack of trust 2-watching what he is doing when not with you and 3-angry cause u dint get a call, Personally If this was me I wouldnt care if you where JESSICA ABELLA after that I would be so wondering WTF was running thru ur head! How do you know after your sexual encounter what was running thru his mind could it have been maybe you, and he went to check his email to see if maybe you sent him a note. And I have to say when you told him to lose the # well shit woman you told him ty for the lay now do what I say if you want more and because he dint comply soon enought with you, You then got angry and probbly thinking urself dam ***hole just did me and now he is checking for other women and this is a issue of insecurity with you self. So here the poor guy might have been thinking of you and you go and say this and act that way. WOW personally I would have never called you back for the simple fact you dint trust me and then almost stalked me and coudnt go a few hrs without me, We just meet rember where not lovers yet! This is why guys end up in the bar : the next time they go out and take home some drunk lay and be over with it,cause they both knew what it was from the start. that lil unwritten contract lol
Well I hope it sheds some light from a diffrent view.
 read2009me
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2009 7:28:13 PM
Let me say that although I did not "hear" your conversation with this person, I think you were both wrong. You should have gave him the benefit of the doubt and let him have some space. After so much one-on-one time perhaps he just needed some cooling off time. However if he did state he would call you that afternoon, then a text or email stating his reason for not phoning would have been appropriate. I will give you some advice though, tone your profile down a little. I mean are stilletos really an interest? Take off the suugestive photos and let the POF men see the real you. If you want respected by a man --- respect yourself first.
 Tenacious Forumite
Msg: 142
Posted: 9/3/2009 4:38:03 AM

**hits back button**

It's too early to read Scary Jerry posts.

themeparkgirl
Msg: 143
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:47:32 AM

I believe Poota was the Greek Goddess of Flatulence

Omg, I'm dying laughing here.

Yes I do believe that may have been one of Shakespeare's lesser known works.

To quote: "thou hast farted"

Mahogany-Rush
Msg: 144
Posted: 9/3/2009 7:09:34 AM
To fart, or not to fart : that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to fart ( fluff if thou is a woman)
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune

Kennedy3
Msg: 145
Posted: 9/3/2009 8:20:04 AM
i guess im immature too. call me or dont call me. dont say you are going to call me and then not call me. its inconsiderate. its a matter of following through with what you say you are going to do. i dont think you are setting the bar too high on this one. i also want to be a priority. if im not, then im out. we have to be the ones to set the boundaries for ourselves and how we want to be treated. most guys are not likely to verbally let us know that they are not into us. they will clearly let us know with their actions. this guy showed you right away.
 4whoiam
Msg: 146
Posted: 9/4/2009 12:37:02 AM
One word: CLINGY!
Why are you so upset because he didn't call you right away when he got up?
I used to talk to someone all the time on the phone, over time I got tired of talking on the phone all the time. The heat next to my ear would bother me, and it gave me headaches..
Just get over it.. He'll call if he wants to, if he doesn't, it's not the end of the world.. Geeze.
 TorontoWriter
Msg: 147
Posted: 9/4/2009 1:33:44 PM
How the hell does this thread still have traction?

It's over. She's been gone and come back under a different username. If she were smart, she would concentrate on raising her children and forget about dating for a while. Clearly, her posts indicate she is not emotionally stable enough to pursue a relationship.
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2009 12:44:32 PM

Yes, I was a casual fuchk by a player who wants a LONG TERM relationship
he even said that he cared

Just because a guy doesn't want a long-term relationship WITH YOU doesn't mean he doesn't want a long-term relationship.

Seriously, you're 40 years old. Start acting your age. Sometimes, a guy just doesn't want to talk to you. Doesn't mean he isn't still interested in you. Just means he wants a little time to himself. That you went ballistic on him because he didn't call you the very moment he woke up probably chased him away, leaving you thinking he was just using you when, just maybe, he really was interested in you until he discovered how clingy and needy you are.

total BS, any man knows that if he cared, he would have called

Any woman knows that, sometimes, the guy just doesn't want to talk right now and wants a little personal time.

No instead HE was looking for more a ss on POF

Until he promises you that you're his only one, you have no right to get mad at him because his options are still open. Heck, just because he was looking on PoF doesn't mean he was even seriously searching. When I was with my gf, I still prodded around PoF out of curiosity, and to post in the forums. Doesn't mean I was looking for someone else, because I wasn't.
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 9/5/2009 12:58:16 PM

I used to talk to someone all the time on the phone, over time I got tired of talking on the phone all the time. The heat next to my ear would bother me, and it gave me headaches..

Yeah, I know the feeling. My last gf and I talked on the phone close to an hour almost every day, but there were just some days that, well, I didn't want to talk to her. I recall one time she called me when she was on break from work and I ended up being rather terse. It wasn't because I didn't still love her or that I was planning on breaking up with her. I just... wasn't in the mood to talk.

These things happen. Only an immature child like the OP doesn't understand that.
 VivaciousVixen2010
Msg: 150
Posted: 9/6/2009 10:29:02 AM
this is an old................>>>>>story with this man. he is a player. i have spoken to him since, he wants a bisexual dark spanish woman. he wants to be able to look..... he likes an open type of relationship. that aint my games babes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was gaming me.
so everybody, throw your theories out the window. the man has never opened a forum for the life of him. i had gotten to be very good friends with him and to know him very well. keep in mind, i had vested, quite a bit of my time and energy but whatever.
i am glad so many people were so derogatory.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Promised to call. Didn't But checked POF mail "HELP PLS"