Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 basilic
Msg: 34
How can BOB replace a man?Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I own a bunch of toys, most geared towards the female and the remainder for both the male and female.

Honestly, sex with the same partner for many years could get a bit dull or repetitive at times, thus toys benefit the woman as well as the man at the same time.

They could also prolong the sexual experience due to the guy being overly excited and only lasting 5 minutes, thus he has something to work with until he is ready again and keep the woman satisfied. As I mature I find that the 15-30 minute experience no longer wholly satisfies me, I prefer spending 1-2 hours playing.

To all the guys out there, toys are part of the whole experience, no need for jealousy. When you guys feel horny and are alone, what do you do? Well, women also have the same needs, but they don't get jealous when a man satisfies himself. I also find it quite kinky and informative to watch her play with herself and to be watched masturbating. If observed correctly, one can learn a heck of a lot on how to please the partner, as every woman (in my experience) has different needs, and perhaps men too. This can also eliminate the "trial and error" phase.
 bighenn
Msg: 36
How can BOB replace a man?
Posted: 7/12/2009 1:12:52 PM
hey all who the hell is his bob guy......... i think i would like to be him
 Luciana9
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/12/2009 1:29:20 PM
Toys are fun, but nothing beats a hard, hot C***. Period.
 *buzz*
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 7/14/2009 11:13:16 AM
NEVER!
No sophistication and voltage can replace a human loving touch.
Hmmm ... M Bolton & Kenny G say it so touchingly by their joint venture: "I talk to you but its not the same as touchin' you..."
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/14/2009 11:41:09 AM

And thus the human race dies out.

There's so many freaking people on earth that we couldn't kill off the human race if we tried. However it'd be nice to see the people who aren't looking for pregnancy get away from the reproduction thing while trying to get laid. People who actually want children won't forget where to go to make em.

I have to confess....there have been a couple of times when I wished the guy I was with would get dressed and go home so me and bob could be alone a get the job done right and go to sleep without the snoring and sweaty arm or leg crushing me a hogging the blankets or having morning breath and expecting me to make breakfast to boot.

That's why it's better to go to their place and leave. Less hassle - sex doesn't always have to include sleepovers and obligatory domestic gestures.

I only use one if I'm with a lover who enjoys watching, or very occasionally if I want an orgasm but am in a big hurry to be somewhere.

I hate the inconvenience of wanting to get off yet having to be somewhere by a certain time. I agree vibrators work wonders on tight schedules.
 bogan58
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/29/2013 12:18:25 AM
but bob cant take the garbage bin out
 single_dixie
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/29/2013 2:38:13 AM
Trust me...as a woman who has a vibrator and uses it often, nothing beats the real thing. Women are just better about not showing how badly we want/need it. Yes, it is easier to get an orgasm with a toy, but (at least from my perspective) orgasms are not the best part about sex. It may just be that you're trying to jump into sex too soon. Not all women are easy, and it may take a while to get some. So deal with the work or hire a hooker.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/29/2013 6:11:03 AM
The day BOB gets a job I start to worry...

Seriously, is anybody thinking that BOB could ever replace a man? If the answer is even near a close call, you should probably do yourself and your man a favor and both look for new partners. I wonder whether women who say 'men think with their little heads' and 'men only want sex' are the same ones asking this question. Doesn't it reduce the spectrum of being a man to precisely that feature?
 MrMeSir
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/29/2013 6:41:31 AM
I don't think so lol.

bob is a female version of a blow up doll lol
masturbation is good and normal, having sex with plastic is not.
 Della D
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/29/2013 6:49:29 AM
Sounds like the OP is jealous???? Did his g/f "replace" him with her BOB?

The BOB is neither your enemy nor a rival, it can not replace a man, smile. It's not a replacement but an enhancing addition to the fun and games aspect of things.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/29/2013 10:36:09 AM

I'm not sure what BOB stands for

To my knowledge it's Battery-Operated-Boyfriend. Yes, vibrator.
 Advwench
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/29/2013 10:56:20 AM

The day BOB gets a job I start to worry...

Seriously, is anybody thinking that BOB could ever replace a man? If the answer is even near a close call, you should probably do yourself and your man a favor and both look for new partners. I wonder whether women who say 'men think with their little heads' and 'men only want sex' are the same ones asking this question. Doesn't it reduce the spectrum of being a man to precisely that feature?

Right? They serve their purpose when the real thing isn't readily available, but I can't imagine preferring a vibrator to a living, breathing man.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/29/2013 11:12:22 AM
I don't worry about BOB - I worry when I see BOB plugged into an AC outlet adapter, and several empty bottles of lube sitting around...
 BabblingBrookes
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/29/2013 12:12:10 PM
The orgasms are more powerful with a BOB, but sex isn't just about the orgasm. Nothing beats intimacy with a person you love. The scent, the feel, the touch, the Everything of a guy you love is infinitely more satisfying than a BOB. If I had to choose between casual sex and a BOB, I'd choose a BOB. I don't have to shave my legs, brush my teeth or worry about pregnancy with a BOB. You're also guaranteed an orgasm with one, which isn't true with a random guy. My boyfriend has nothing to worry about.
 Advwench
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/29/2013 2:03:36 PM
Well who the hell would suck on one? THAT serves no purpose, lol.
 BACHELOR02
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2013 1:18:30 AM
I only have one thing to say to BOB:

.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,./´¯/)-.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..,/¯../-.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...../..../-.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,,,...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸-.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,,,../'/.../..../......./¨¯\-.,,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,..('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')-.,,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,...\.................'...../-.,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,,,,,....\.......... _.·´-.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\..........(-.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,\..........\-.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.
 love2laugh130
Msg: 51
Posted: 3/30/2013 4:51:23 AM
OMG! This thread is hilarious!

No, BOB doesn't replace the real thing, only until the real thing comes along. It's just like you guys jacking off, what's the difference? But it's also nice to invite BOB into the relationship for much pleasure for both. Why not have fun and enjoy it. Pleasure is much more than putting him into her. There's so much more to intimacy with your partner.

Those that are threatened by it ..... why? I don't get it.

We use it like you do your hand. We pleasure ourselves until someone special comes along that will do it for us. I would much rather be pleasured by my man instead of myself .... but until my man comes along, I will be masturbating in one way or another :) Actually, I prefer a clit massager over a BOB, but who cares. We are all different creatures.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 52
Posted: 3/30/2013 10:58:38 AM

bob cant hug you after,take the trash out/mow the lawn

I have seen guys make this semi joke before and I don't get the point - most women take their own trash out and mow their own lawns, unless they live with someone in which case that other person is partly responsible. Do men really think their worth is wrapped up in whether or not they take our trash?

Those that are threatened by it ..... why? I don't get it.

I don't either. They make toys for men too, and they aren't a major threat to women for Pete's sake, I think we'll sleep OK at night knowing they are out there. Who cares?
 ManOfAdventure28
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2013 3:57:07 PM
Accidentally in love.....you've obviously had soem bad experiences ;)

Just out of interest, who changes the batteries to your vibrator? Is there some sort of secret, underground female battery changing movement?
 Debyduz_
Msg: 54
Posted: 3/31/2013 12:22:58 PM
You don't have to remind them to do what they should do without asking. Like taking out the trash.

You don't have to tell them how big they are and be careful with their egos.

P.S. I don't own one, but I often wonder if I should.
 wolftxusa66
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/31/2013 1:07:20 PM

P.S. I don't own one, but I often wonder if I should.

You don't own a man, you just string him along...
 natgoat227
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2013 9:00:05 AM
A ~BOB~ doesn't have a warm, wet Tongue...and a pair of gentle, sensual hands to run all over your body!!!
The only things I use batteries for are my flashlight and alarm clock!!
 That_girl*
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/1/2013 9:32:58 AM
@love2laugh130 & WomanInProgress

coming from what ive seen an heard those certain men who are threatened by the bob probably because that means they would no longer be needed sexually especially those who are all about climbing on top doing their business an leaving now where will they put their penis? who will be their cum dumpster now?

an the fact that there is something at times that can bring more satisfaction an pleasure without all the bullshit an fake fairy tale promises of i swear i'll still respect you an will call tomorrow and your the only 1 for me im not sleeping with anybody eles..ones who use these lines in hopes of getting some.

otherwise men who enjoy using toys with their woman or watching her use them an even buying a couple for her for the bedroom activity wont be threatened an surely wont be trippin about it because they are NOT self fish lovers an know when it comes to most women it isnt all about busting a quick nutt an out the door..
 59thShadeofGrey
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/1/2013 10:11:55 AM
BOB should be enjoyed by all concerned. The only caveat is when, like anything else, it is taken to excess.

Dated a woman who admitted up front she was desensitized due to overuse with her BOB. I wrapped BOB around my koch, located it on her g-spot, slid a well lubricated thumb into her a$$, and listened to her sing "Sweet mystery of life, at last I've found you!..."

Yes, I would have preferred she was more sensitive, but hard to complain about such an ardent workout either.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >