Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yankee again
Msg: 4
What would you say to the love of your life?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
cee cee eat some cake and send them a note.

I saw you across the room.......Fear caught me. I froze in your sight. Add a few great adjectives and see where it goes.

Yankee again
Msg: 7
What would you say to the love of your life?
Posted: 6/27/2009 1:00:12 AM
Hine sight is 20/20

Life is too short to live in the "What if's " of it.....go grab it before it runs away..................

and old song comes to mind..............Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me .....Never never let me go..........Maybe that is what we need to do. :)

spritefire
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/30/2009 6:45:02 AM
I would say Hi there I,m Deborah,and I seen you from across the room,and i would like to know everything about you.you make my heart beat hard in my chest,and butterflies in my tummy,and i just want to love you forever.might scare the hell out of him,but he had better go for it then,cause i don,t give second chances,if you hurt me.but cee cee.I had rather be in love and get hurt,then to never feel thing kind of feeling,at less you know the heart is still beating,and who knows we may still fined the person,that makes you feel all of that ,and then some. you friend
 arhillbillyKat
Msg: 23
Posted: 9/2/2009 7:03:33 AM
Suth'nBoy...all women are not like that....

and I keep telling myself that neither are all men
 maples01
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:08:46 AM
You are like the dawn that wakens me from a deep sleep.
You are the fire that warms the blood in my heart.
 maples01
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/24/2009 2:23:04 PM
God does his best work, when we are broken, I believe it has to do with us being more receptive.
Show ALL Forums  > Tennessee  >