Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Milking The Prostate?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jeanette30
Msg: 9
Milking The Prostate?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
when i did massage it was asked a lot of times to do it you not to have lots of lube and be slow can be very sexy
 TooShadows
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 7/24/2009 8:27:12 AM
If a woman knows what she's doing it can be incredible! I had one gal massage my prostate,and I'm pretty sure people in the next province heard my scream when I came.
 867love
Msg: 11
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 7/24/2009 11:18:15 AM
Think i'd rather have her churning my butter...

SteveBCali
Msg: 12
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 7/24/2009 7:21:25 PM
I am laughing so hard i am crying. Milking the Prostate would be great if i didn't read the posted explanation. Jesus, you might get off, but you might also release cancer cells into your body. WTF.. Clamp down boy shes trying to kill you.
 nakhia
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 7/25/2009 7:47:48 PM
Too funny, clamp down she is trying to kill you.
 REDDRAGON.
Msg: 14
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 7/25/2009 9:01:00 PM
had a lady ask me if she could try milking my prostate, I wasent really sure what that meant...... ladies can anyone tell me what that is?

I'm surprised she didn't offer to take your temperature too....

get with the program ...this woman is devoted to you............LOL
 DAVE632
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 7/25/2009 11:23:46 PM
IF you are older and have a pre-existing condition (prostate cancer) then I suggest a kind of common sense piece of advice. NOT a good idea to massage a tomor or any organ WITH a tumor.

I kinda assumed this would have been a gimmie but in here ya gotta remember there IS the lowest common denominator out there too.

but you might also release cancer cells into your body. WTF..

On the other hand massaging a (healthy) prostate will assist in keeping it healthy by emptying the tiny sacs that hold the seminal fluids. Those fluids tend to get trapped as we age. The pores close up and the fluid sits, festers and adjoining cells tend to get cancerous. The stats for male prostate cancer are much much higher than for breast cancer in women.

One poster said the prostate is the same as the GSPOT. That's not quite accurate and we certainly can't cum over and over and over again like what GSPOT stimulation CAN do for a lady ... BUTT (posted on the MILKING thread)

Well boys and girls ... just got back from a weekend in NYC with the most amazing woman. We had discussed this and the TRY THIS thread on many occasions and she had stated that she had never tried prostate massage. Without providing too many details (which wood be rude) she tried it. Due to her extreme INexperience the process was only fabulous! It was done fairly quickly which is an option of course - the slow torturous delayed style being the other one discussed here in numerous threads.

The result was a Heart beat that must have approached 300BPM, an absolutely delicious buildup sensation (which is the sensation which continues if you are doing the slow style) and when I came the sensation was agonizingly terrific. It felt like my spine was being sucked out it was THAT good. As described by others, it took me 10 to 15 minutes to be able to catch my breath and form intelligible words or sentences. She seemed pleased with her "handiwork" and I must say that her enthusiasm was THE major contributing factor.

I will state again for any noobies - this is easy for the woman to learn if she is eager to learn this technique. It really isn't complicated and it is also pretty damn easy for her to figure what feels good by your attempts not to thrash yourself to death in the process. I'm 56 and it was THE most intense series of spasms I have ever experienced during any orgasm at any point in my LIFE!!! It is SOOOO worth trying if you haven't. For those who have - both men and women (different perspectives) - they are simply nodding their heads reading this. "Yup, it's all that."

niceguyga2011
Msg: 16
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 8/27/2012 10:55:55 AM
This cow has had prostate cancer and doesn't give milk anymore
 Pomose
Msg: 17
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 8/27/2012 11:02:24 AM
When she combines it with a HJ is best, you're screaming, and kicking the walls!!!!!!
 saleenut
Msg: 18
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 8/27/2012 11:57:10 AM
Two words.....Infreakincredible Orgasm!!!!
 deuber67
Msg: 19
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 8/27/2012 1:50:23 PM
ask her if you can fukk her in the ass
 2hotcougar
Msg: 20
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 8/27/2012 2:33:55 PM
i have done that and most guys realy like it but some just freak out when you start to insert your finger its just a finger not a big ass toy relax and enjoy the ride
 functguy
Msg: 21
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/9/2012 5:50:55 PM
I dated an older woman who got me into it. Now i LOVE it!
 sailor-
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/11/2012 5:42:53 PM
i thought he was or is a lucky man eh
 Funinderry
Msg: 23
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/12/2012 2:10:26 PM
I've had it done to me by several women and its fantastic.
 hard-copy
Msg: 24
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/14/2012 4:57:26 PM
Wholly mackinaw!!!
 hard-copy
Msg: 25
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/14/2012 5:07:13 PM
Damn, I'd make sure I took an enema before I let her do that.....
 no_1_bby
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/15/2012 8:43:52 AM

This is called domination like a man having anal sex with a woman.

Sex acts aren't dominant or submissive.

I know a man who is dominant in his relationship. He also likes to have his a$$ played with. When he tells his female partner to strap up and f*ck his a$$.. who's the dominant one? Him for bending over and spreading wide, or her for doing what she's been asked to do to please her partner by sticking a fake penis in her male partners a$$?

The only time my partner uses his penis in my a$$ is by invitation only.
 deerdog1
Msg: 27
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/15/2012 9:51:39 AM
well i hear on here that milking the prostrate is a very pleasurable experience if done right ..I dont know never had it done to me ...but years ago I was a corrections officer and we had an inmate who had some kind of prostrate infection and it became my duty to transport him to the doctors office for his tests .. now this inmate was in jail for murder and was a high security risk ...so he had to be both shackled and cuffed ..and continually watched ... so I had to be present during the whole examination ..well part of the exam consisted of a semen sample being looked at under a microscope so the inmate was given a slide to hold in front of his penis and the doctor milked his prostrate ..which would make him ejaculate immediately...but from his reaction this was very painful and not the least enjoyable ..then the inmate would bring the slide place it under the microscope ..and then clean his self up ..and the doctor would look at the slide... then the inmate would remove the slide and throw it in trash the doctor would never touch the sample and he doubled the rubber gloves before he put his fingers in the inmates bum ..i will say that it was a powerful ejaculation because it went every where all over the paper curtains in the enclosure where it was done while he faced away from me and the doctor ..i dont know what this guy had but they were animate about us having never any contact with his semen or any thing that it had touched ..he was required to clean up and throw away the curtains himself ... and then he sprayed the whole room with disinfectant while I watched ..thankfully this guy never gave me any problem .. because if he had there would have been bodily fluids every where ..because my instructions were if he gave me any problems to shoot and ask questions later ..and I would have done exactly that ...in a heartbeat
 AmazingApril
Msg: 28
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/18/2012 5:21:48 PM
I can't stop laughing either.. But have participated in "milking a prostate" as you say while giving oral and he loved it. He iniated it actually. I had never heard of it!
 niceguyga2011
Msg: 29
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/20/2012 7:03:02 AM
Actually it is quite enjoyable and a very different type of orgasm for men. Alas I've had prostate cancer and the prostate is long gone, and I miss the experience and that type of orgasm.
 whiteboyrick
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/20/2012 11:41:23 AM
I say let her. Not only is it an awesome feeling, but if she's into that, odds are she likes anal herself!
 gulfgirl1969
Msg: 31
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 10/20/2012 5:55:58 PM
WOW, you did your research,Thank you so much.I have been wanting to perform this method on a man,but wasn't quite sure how to go about it.Now I do,so it makes me more comfortable to ask a man.
 optimistic7
Msg: 32
Milking The Prostate?
Posted: 12/4/2013 10:02:24 AM
What the beautiful Miss Contemplative forgot to mention is, is that it is the most mind blowing organism you will ever have. it is like a crack addict chasing his last high. Lucky you for finding a woman who wants to give that gift to you; they are far and few between.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Milking The Prostate?